Create Account

Bae ready to return

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

After a 4 seasons hiatus after contract talks went bad with the Hamilton Steelhawks, Jay Bae, once a starter for a top team in the league, has announced that she is ready to return to action. Media has spotted her training and she seems in shape to be able to play fo the upcoming season. We caught up with her and this is what she had to say;

"I needed some time off, it went a little longer than expected, but I'm ready to play in the league again and promise that my game will be at it's top form."

When asked what she expects to find in terms of teams and contract, her response was,

"I'm just looking for a good fit team wise. Whether that involves me being a starter, or a backup, I don't care I just want to get back on a team and can help wherever I'm needed. I'm a fully capable goaltender and can be a big help to any team in this league. In terms of contract, I've already made my money in this league, so I'm willing to take minimum."

Her agency is unsure of when she is allowed to sign with a team as it's been 4 seasons of unrestricted free agency, so whoever could fill in on that would be great.

Jay Bae Player Page
Latest Update

welcome back!

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Hey Jamie

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Hold out for the expansion draft

@Ace New England needs a goalie right?

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

holy cats, welcome back.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

bold!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Somewhere, Taystee Poussey weeps alone.

Welcome back Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Lmao @TheDangaZone

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

@Jaymay just fyi after looking at your oldest update.

Claiming Old PTs
TPE must be claimed no later than the end of the season after it is earned. So, an S34 PT must be claimed no later than the end of S35 - once HO announces that users can retire their players and keep them for S36, TPE earned in S34 can no longer be claimed.

So the latest TPE you can get is from S43 all the AC's and Weekly Trainings are invalid.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)