Create Account

S45 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2018, 01:41 PM by King.)

1. Do you use discord? If so whats your discord ID? (and feel free to add me King_#2628)

2. In the SHL you make money through some combination of media, graphics and jobs. How do you plan on earning money?

3. Once drafted to the SMJHL you'll have one season till you're drafted to the SHL. Once drafted to the SHL how many seasons do you plan on staying in juniors?

4. How open are you to feedback with your players build?

5. To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead)

6. This may be a hard one, and you can tier them if you like. Whats the order of your preference for which SMJHL team you go to? Why are the Raiders where they are in that ranking?

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

1. Do you use discord? If so whats your discord ID? (and feel free to add me King_#2628)

Yas ArGarBarGar#7424

1. In the SHL you make money through some combination of media, graphics and jobs. How do you plan on earning money?

I have a better question, why is this also number one? (I have a ton of money through top 100 and podcasts)

2. Once drafted to the SMJHL you'll have one season till you're drafted to the SHL. Once drafted to the SHL how many seasons do you plan on staying in juniors?

Probably one, maybe none.

3. How open are you to feedback with your players build?

Plenty open. Never made a center before.

4. To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead)

29, project manager at an architecture firm, new homeowner, newly married, enjoy video games and playing cards

5. This may be a hard one, and you can tier them if you like. Whats the order of your preference for which SMJHL team you go to? Why are the Raiders where they are in that ranking?

Raiders are probably in the "totally cool with playing for and would be a great teammate" tier. Which is basically almost all teams.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Yes and you know it Smile

2. In the SHL you make money through some combination of media, graphics and jobs. How do you plan on earning money?
Probably graphics, possibly media but less likely....possibly jobs.

3. Once drafted to the SMJHL you'll have one season till you're drafted to the SHL. Once drafted to the SHL how many seasons do you plan on staying in juniors?
No idea tbh

very open, I'm not as well versed in hockey as I am in other sports

5. To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead)
I'm 30, a software engineer, love sports (watching & playing), a bit of a gamer.

6. This may be a hard one, and you can tier them if you like. Whats the order of your preference for which SMJHL team you go to? Why are the Raiders where they are in that ranking?
I honestly don't have too much of a preference, just somewhere where I'm wanted

[Image: wHACKER.png]

ztevans#7818

I record a podcast Smile

No set plan. I'll let my SHL team decide my fate, content with whatever that may be.

Pretty open. I've been around the block but this will be my first time with an SHL defenseman, so definitely open to feedback.

Turning 29 soon, going into a new full-time job.

Eight-way tie for first. I don't pretend to be some kind of OG SHL guy, but I've been around enough and spent time in SMJHL HO for a while, so all the teams are the same to me.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

1. You have me added

2.media but I'm on vacation in la right now so I haven't done it yet honestly kinda wanna start a podcast

3. Not fully sure how it works yet man couldn't tell ya I'm just flying by the seat of my pants

4. I'll change my entire build for you bby

5. Working to pay rent and have food used to be a line cook but it was at a place that was cheap as fuck worked in a haunted house as an actor for a bit wanted some time off but then almost fucked myself on paying rent so working as mc Donald's for quick cash (did you know they give health and dental I sure as hell didn't) I'm 19 love to play games listen to history podcasts and just chat and hang out love to drink as well only socially tho

6.dont know much about most teams or their history haven't had time to read through it all but u number one cuz you contacted me first you wrote some of the posts that made me not regret picking a goalie you seem chill and helped me out to get to know the site a little better

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

@Rancidbudgie (Jon Tellofsen)#5743

Media and twitter

About 3 seasons

Always appreciated!

Almost 30, full time job, new father!

I will play for anyone that drafts me, and give my best for whatever team. My only preference/predisposition is my previous player, who was a career St. Louis Scarecrow. So if tiered, it'd be St. Louis the neveryone else. But as mentioned, will do my best for any team.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Oh hai bb

I'm going to be raking in the monies my man Wink

As I've told others, its dependent on their need and junior's success... we got a good thing rollin I'm sticking around, they are in desperate need... I'm loyal to the one who holds my rights obviously.

110%... Watch AOV roll Wink

5. To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead) I like to do things... many things... making the playoffs is one of them, friend.

Raiders... and then the rest? Oh you know boss!

[Image: Wally.png]

kitras97_#9866
GFX all tha way babyyyy
probably one or two more after being drafted
open, but ive made this player before and know what im doin kinda, but if the team needs me to update endurance or defense or something i definitely will
im 21, taking a year off of school for right now to figure out life
raiders are tied for first place with everyone Smile) I really dont mind where i go just would like to be drafted with the other brothers if possilbe

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

you know i do bby

I already have 40mil in the bank, and I'm a SMJHL PT Director and Fantasy Manager. Might dabble with media now and again, we'll see how it goes.

As many as my SHL team allows.

I'm always open to modifying my build for what the team needs! I know very well from my time GM'ing how helpful that can be.

I'm 23, in my first year of a master's program. I mostly spend my free time on my laptop, writing/reading/sometimes pretending to be a gamer.

This is DEFO difficult. I'll just tell you you're in my top 2! bc, ofc, of how nice you are, King, and bc bilbs.

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Yeah, we've messaged there already Smile

I plan on doing some media I suppose, only as much as I feel like. I don't think I can handle adding another job here in addition to my other sim leagues.

No clue. Depends on my development I guess.

Very open. The sim has its quirks I've heard, and I don't know them so I'm all ears.

I'm in college.

I really don't know too much about many teams. So it's tough to say, but our conversation was cool and I hope to learn more

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

I do!  Slothfacekilla#7809

I most likely will be doing media to start.  I may try to learn to do graphics well, and want to be more comfortable with the league before I take a job

As many as are needed to develop so I can contribute to the big SHL club

VERY open, as a very new player I will need some guidance I'm sure

I am a 32 year old married guy from Southern California.  I work as a lawyer for the film/tv arm of a major video game company.  I'm really into sports and video games, both playing and watching for both.  I'm a fan of all the Detroit sports teams through my dad being from Detroit.  I tend to play video games each night after work to wind down as well as enjoy a nice IPA.  I play beer league hockey in real life but I am pretty bad.  I tend to spend a lot of time online at work and at home so I'm hoping to be pretty active in this.

So far I don't have any tiers/ranks, but King has already added me on Discord and welcomed me directly so I would say if any team is at my top spot it is the Raiders! 

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2018, 09:11 PM by StadiumGambler.)

I do use Discord, I believe we chatted earlier on that.

Media

It'll depend on my player's development I guess.

I have a set archetype in mind of an all-around power forward who slots into lines 2 3 and 4.

I'm 27 and do temp document work in an office, along with getting some money from disability programs

I'm just hoping to get my guy on a team. I'm new and I don't have a dog in the juinor or pro league fights just yet.
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 02:53 PM by MR_Datsyuk13. Edit Reason: Changed my Discord ID )

I do! my discord is MR_Datsyuk13#9773

to start, mostly media. Might hop on the graphics and jobs train at a later date!

I plan on staying in the juniors for about another 2 years after being drafted, I want my player to be able to develop a little bit before going to the bigs!

Very open! i'm really new here so any feedback helps and i don't get discouraged by constructive criticism

I am a 21 year old student still currently living at home with my parents, I am a freelance audio engineer for work. I am a huge hockey lover and am a diehard Detroit Redwings fan. In my free time i'm mostly hanging out with friends, attending concerts, watching hockey, playing xbox, or working on projects.

My first choice would obviously be Detroit since its my hometown! any team following that is at an equal preference for me i'm just looking forward to playing in the league!

I use, my name on discord is ofer.

From asking my rich friends for more.

Feedbacks fine

School

Don't really have a preference. Open to any team that drafts me.

SP ODT#8533

Media.

2 or 3.

Extremely open. Completely new to the game so I'll appreciate help, advice and guidance wherever I can get it.

24 years old, recently graduated from university with a degree in Digital Marketing and am currently searching for work in that field or thereabouts. A huge hockey fan, and I'm finally reaping the rewards of being a Toronto Maple Leafs fan after too many years of pain. Aside from hockey, I'm a big video gamer, and enjoy most of the regular sports games (sports management included), as well as RPGs and AAA titles.

Every team is about even for me so far, so I suppose the Raiders are tied for first. Congrats!