Create Account

S45 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread

1. Do you use discord? If so whats your discord ID? (and feel free to add me King_#2628)
Yeah I have it and kinda use it...ID is 6068

2. In the SHL you make money through some combination of media, graphics and jobs. How do you plan on earning money?
I have like 40 million banked from back in the day to pad me a bit might do the odd media here and there

3. Once drafted to the SMJHL you'll have one season till you're drafted to the SHL. Once drafted to the SHL how many seasons do you plan on staying in juniors?
Probably 2 or 3....Havent really thought about it to be honest

4. How open are you to feedback with your players build?
Never hurts

5. To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead)
I am 26 I work a lot and curse at the Leafs in my free time.

6. This may be a hard one, and you can tier them if you like. Whats the order of your preference for which SMJHL team you go to? Why are the Raiders where they are in that ranking?
I am actually from Halifax so while I don't mind going to any team the Raiders would probably be my number 1 preference as it would be cool to play for my hometown team.

1. Do you use discord? If so whats your discord ID? (and feel free to add me King_#2628)
I use discord every day. Shiny#2386

2. In the SHL you make money through some combination of media, graphics and jobs. How do you plan on earning money?
I plan on doing media for mostly all the money I will gain. Graphics isn't my forte and writing comes easier to me than any of the other means of jobs.

3. Once drafted to the SMJHL you'll have one season till you're drafted to the SHL. Once drafted to the SHL how many seasons do you plan on staying in juniors?
I plan to stay for at least 2-3 seasons but if I need to develop or I enjoy the juniors ill stay 4 seasons.

Very open. I want to be able to have a great player for the team.

5. To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead)
I am currently enrolled in college and I am a sophomore. I am 19 years old and during the summers I work at as a furniture deliveryman 

6. This may be a hard one, and you can tier them if you like. What's the order of your preference for which SMJHL team you go to? Why are the Raiders where they are in that ranking?
1:Outlaws 2:Raiders 3:Falcons 4:Whalers 5:Raptors 6:Knights 7:Scarecrows 8:Militia 9:Lions 10:Armada 
The Raiders are second because they seem like a really great time and have a great group of guys.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

I do! MCP#1914 (Although King has already started questioning)

Mainly media. I have no experience in graphics, and I'm not exactly ready for a job just yet.

2-3, depending on how well development goes.

ABSOLUTELY OPEN. This is my first rodeo, so I'll need all the help I can get.

Answered on discord.

6. This may be a hard one, and you can tier them if you like. Whats the order of your preference for which SMJHL team you go to? Why are the Raiders where they are in that ranking?

All tied for first at the moment. Im not familiar with team histories or anything of the sort, so... each team is on an even playing field right now.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

1. Yes I do use discord and we have already talked with you King on it.

2. Well I have some money left from my first gen player, around 20mil and also I am doing graphics rn for the double media week. Might do an article as well.

3. I am planing on staying in total around 3-4 seasons.

4. Oh Im open. This is my first time making winger as I had center before, so if someone can tell me a better way or anything, please do.

5. I am 28 years old at the moment, I live in UK, work in UK's largest and Europes 2nd largest cinema chain - Cineworld. I enjoy gaming, tv shows, different music and good food.

6. Oh, I have not ranked none of the teams as it will end up being about who has talked to me and shoved good vibes.

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Yessir and you know it already! (soyna87 - Z. Laliberté for the others)

Probably jobs. I can't draw for my life(either on papers or digital) and English isn't my first langage. I can try to do media but I'm not quite sure if quality wise, it'll be good enough with my langage barrier. 

As long as it takes to be perfect for the SHL!

Absolutely open. Communication is key, and feedback is the best way to be better. 

I am a 24 years old man at college right now, trying to get my psychoeducation degree, and working part time. Considering all this, I'll try to pry some hours for this lovely community!

No idea, man. As long as they trust me and make me play to my potentiel, I'll be satisfied!

[Image: Deouvwc.png]

yes i got u king
i got jib already ya and i do media and graphic
very open

i am in college to get more knowledge

i dont have a specific order but im open to raiders

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

You already know the answer to this AND have my Discord ID.

Well, I have a stockpile from my career with Volkova. And I’ve regained my mentoring job. I should be fine.

Don’t really care. I’m fine with whatever my team(s) need from me.

Pretty open. I’ve never built a player like the one I’d like to make in this goaround, so I’d welcome some external knowledge.

Age 20, pre-med biochemistry and French student at an American university, musician.

I have no fucking clue yet, honestly. Kind of an impulse decision to come back. Hold, I might have an answer by tomorrow.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Do you use discord? If so whats your discord ID? Liam Hutchinson

Mainly through media, maybe some jobs

3 or 4
Very open
25, University student. Worked a bit in engineering and thus that is what I am studying  now. 
Vancouver (close to my hometown)
Halifax
Colorado
No preference for the rest

[Image: Sig-1.png]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png][Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Yes, we've spoken already in pm.

In the beginning probably through media. I have no skills in graphics and will have to see if I will have enough spare time to take on a job.

Whatever it takes to properly develop.

Very open. I'm a newby and any help is appreciated.

I'm from the Netherlands am 35 and work as a team lead marketing automation for a big European webshop. 

I have no preference for a team, but I'd like to find a team with a nice friendly group of people who help eachother and share a common interest with.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

efiug#5311, we have already talked on discord
maybe media, i may make some graphics too no idea
depends on how my player fits and if i like the team and other stuff, not really decided.
very open, though i do like figuring it all out on my own
17, high school student, CST native
I am pretty interested in becoming a Raider and would love to play for the team Smile
besides that i don't have any preference

1. Yes, Nicol#2883

2. Honestly no idea yet, i i hope ill up my writing skills here.

3. How many are needed to up my game.

4. Sure, i will listen

5. Working dude, euro living so take that into your consideration. I love new tech and hockey of course. NJ Devils for life. Im online all the time, mostly memes or hockey. 

6. Honestly, i dont know you that much so i have no preference. I will be happy wherever i end up.

[Image: NEP3554238.jpg?width=400&height=271]

1. Do you use discord? If so whats your discord ID? (and feel free to add me King_#2628) Yes, already added.

2. In the SHL you make money through some combination of media, graphics and jobs. How do you plan on earning money? Mainly media and eventually jobs

3. Once drafted to the SMJHL you'll have one season till you're drafted to the SHL. Once drafted to the SHL how many seasons do you plan on staying in juniors? 2-3 depending on team needs

4. How open are you to feedback with your players build? Very open.

5. To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead) Working full time third shift.

6. This may be a hard one, and you can tier them if you like. Whats the order of your preference for which SMJHL team you go to? Why are the Raiders where they are in that ranking? Most interested in Detroit, Halifax, and Vancouver based on interactions with gms.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

We've chatted! Pokey91#0872

Could probably do some media writing, we'll see how the first season goes but jobs down the road could be interesting too.

Unsure of that one!

No problems there.

It's between you, the Vancouver Whalers and the Colorado Raptors as you three have reached out and all been helpful! Other than that, I don't have enough context to know which team would be the best fit yet.

Yeah. GCool#7179

Mostly media at first, then hopefully snag a job so I can chill behind the scenes.

Probably 3

So open. In the juniors it's all about how to make the team work, so whatever you think will help out I'm open to.

working and going to school
planning a wedding
that's life rn bb

Uhh, there's only one team I really don't want to go to. It's not the Raiders. Soooo yeah! Hahaha

1. Do you use discord? If so whats your discord ID? (and feel free to add me King_#2628) - Yes - copperm - RW Thornton Opperman

2. In the SHL you make money through some combination of media, graphics and jobs. How do you plan on earning money? Media

3. Once drafted to the SMJHL you'll have one season till you're drafted to the SHL. Once drafted to the SHL how many seasons do you plan on staying in juniors? Not sure yet - as many as it takes to become a useful SHL contributor

4. How open are you to feedback with your players build? Very - I'm new to this

5. To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead) I'm 33, married with a 2-year old, work as a geotechnical engineer.

6. This may be a hard one, and you can tier them if you like. Whats the order of your preference for which SMJHL team you go to? Why are the Raiders where they are in that ranking? I don't have a preference right now as I'm new - hoping to find a team I mesh with!