Create Account

Aleister Cain Presser
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2018, 03:30 PM by SlashACM.)

Cain doesn't talk to the media a lot... He actually hops on public transportation in full gear to avoid locker room interviews. 

But today you fuckers followed him onto the bus so I guess you'll get your damn interview.

Open for questions.
------------------------------

Danny asks:
Why are you the way that you are?

Cain replies: Haha nice reference bro sick I love the office

Keygan asks:
How did I get on this bus?

Cain replies: C'mon man you know we've been bus buddies forever don't try to play me

Wht Crnbk asks:
hello?

Cain replies: .....
Hi

Evok asks:
What qualities make a teammate a good team captain?
How does being an athlete make you a better person?
What is the one thing you always do after a good performance?
What do you do to calm your butterflies while you compete?
If you could play another sport what would it be?
What age were you when you started your sport?
Do you have a plan to help you get to your best-focused state?
What is your favorite food to eat the night before a big competition?
Do you use visual cues of your environment to help you focus?
Who inspired you as a young athlete?
What one word describes you?
Who was your favorite coach and why?
What do you give up to play sports?
What is your favorite place to compete?
What mental tool do you use under pressure?
What is your favorite mantra?
Do you think attitude is a factor in winning?
What image gets you ready to compete?
How does being an athlete inspire you to do good?
How does athletics make you a better student or worker?

Cain replies: I think captains are someone you can lean on, who you trust to help you when you are down and support you whether you win or lose. Ive met a lot of good captains in my time here and a lot more that deserve to be Captain.
Being an athlete can help you develop empathy and good techniques for motivating and dealing with emotions. I believe sports are one way to develop you into a more rounded and mature individual.
After a good performance I find it important to give credit to those who made it possible, usually my teammates. It's a team sport and I can't do it on my own.
The butterflies will always be a thing but you just focus on one minute at a time and just try to calm yourself and get it the mindset that you can do anything, whether its make the big save and win the whole game.
I feel like I could be a decent goalie, as most of my play involves reacting and sprawling/diving because even when I'm in position you see a lot of net. I'd probably suck though.
I started in high school, freshman year, was the backup until sophomore year where I got some starts. Not amazing numbers but hey that's why I went 87th overall. Never thought I would make it to the finals let alone win. I'm so thankful to the crows for giving me this opportunity.
The plan to get in the right mind set is usually just thinking about doing what I've done for years, making saves and trying to keep my team out of a hole by going down early. It's easy knowing that win or lose my teammates will still support me and they are only half serious when they call me Swiss cheese.
I love going to Wendy's and eating some nuggets and some fries. A strange food for sports but it makes me feel comfortable and ready to take on anything. I'm not sponsored by Wendy's.
Well as a goalie you use visual cues to indicate your next move. If they're looking to pass or shoot, you can usually tell by the way they position their body. I have pretty good vision so I use this to my advantage by trying to be two steps ahead of the opponents at all times.
Growing up watching the greats was always inspiring, but goalies like Biscuit and Tuck really showed me a lot about the position of goaltending and helped me grow. Aittokallio was a god.
In one word I am... Cheese.
My favorite coach has been Leafs on the blizzard. I've only been able to work with him a little bit as I mostly train with the Crows, but he's hilarious and the way he talks about the Dragons.. hahaha.
I wanted to go to school for music originally and got into my choice of school, but when I was drafted into the smjhl in the summer I decided to defer and eventually cancel enrollment to continue my sports career. Probably a wise choice.
Winning earlier in Colorado was nice, lots of cheers even if we were away, those are some good fans, respect to them... But playing in Edmonton is an amazing experience, their crowd is electrifying and really amps me up, and I think that's my favorite place to play. Sorry St. Louis.
I feel like this has been asked in many different ways already... I think I'll go back to just knowing that I have the support of my team and I could let in 100 goals and they would still be glad to have me here. They would probably beat me up for that though.
My favorite mantra is... And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make. Basically if you give out lots of love you will get it back and that's what I've tried to do here with my teammates, friends, and fellow players.
Attitude definitely plays a role. I used to hate my high school team. We would lose every game and I would come in thinking we would lose and we ended up always losing. I never really started winning until I got into a mindset of knowing I CAN win, and WE CAN win, and just doing our best to make it reality. It helps more than you think.
What image gets me ready to compete? Usually Teddy Cuddles sends me a picture of his nice hard penis and that gets me fucking amped to win the game. Puppies work too.
Well, to be honest, losing is hard not because I'm hard on myself, but because others call me sieve or Swiss cheese or whatever. I want to prove to them that I am not cheese, and the only way I can do this is by winning. Even that may not be enough.
Athletics can teach you a lot about yourself and others and help you care more about your friends and coordinate with others about improving and keeping a tight bond. Hopefully that answers all of them, thanks for the questions Evok.

Trellis says
Cain doesnt talk to media because he might accidentally say the n word

Cain replies: I never said the n word, that was duder, but now is as good a time as ever you fucking nincompoop

Geck asks
pige?

Cain responds- If pige says nein stay away from her behind

GOD McCal asks
Show upperballs?

Cain responds- ( . )( . )

Danny asks another dumb question that I'm too lazy to copy

Cain responds- I seduce him and defile his corpse

Mack asks
What is your favorite time of day?

If you could replace the lead star of any movie with yourself what movie would you pick?

Cain responds- I love myself a beautiful sunset. Downtown Chicago as the sun relfects off the skyscrapers and the L chugs along in the background is more beautiful a sight for me than anything in nature. I miss home...

If I could be lead in a movie... I'd probably choose the Hangover or something silly. It just seems like a blast. Or a marvel movie, being a superhero would be fun.

JSS asks
y does sths hate detroit :(

Cain responds-
I've been told from day one you are our rivals. It's fun to build a rivalry. However I respect you and your team, you're a good squad and you have some good people there. As for an honest answer for why the hockey Gods seem to hate you.. it's definitely the skreeing. You will never go far if you keep doing that. Cut that out and I could see you making the finals. Please make it happen.

Kimmy asks
Did you ask pige of you could do this?

Cain responds- I indeed asked pige, he said yes so I obliged.

Moyer asks-
Which of my GWGs did you like better, Game 3 or Game 4?

What will you be drinking out of the Cup first?

Who has been your least favorite teammate in your Scarecrows career?

Cain responds-
Game 4 was great but game 3 was a one goal game so it feels more important. Nice job on that, you really bailed us out.

(Don't say kimmys tears) probably some Dr. Pepper or something. Hopefully I don't get an infection from that.

I've loved every crow like a brother, but honestly I couldn't stand Gareth. I was disappointed when we traded for him as I thought he would be a negative addition to the locker room. I hoped he could save his angst for the media and opponents and not his teammates but when he lashed out at us, we knew it was time for him to go. But hey we won the cup, maybe that was what put us over the edge. It really made me appreciate the good teammates when you get a rotten one.

Tige asks-
What is your favourite pige fact or anecdote?

Cain responds- Pige is already an elite member of wjc history and I'm extremely excited to allow him to be a symbolic mascot of my new term as commissioner.

You know what they say,

If Pige is down with you as commissioner, you're fine to plug her tube and piss in her

Danny asks
What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Cain responds- haven't you missed your stop already? Are we having a sleepover or something?

Anyways, probably not much. I don't like chocolate very much. I'd probably suck your dick tho

Some scrub asked-

Who is your favorite teammate?

Why is it Williams?

Do you think the swiss cheese nickname will stick?

Now that you won the cup, what will you do?

Cain responds-

It's hard to pick favorites. I love all of you.

Williams has been through a lot with me. We got drafted together to St. Louis, and from day one we were talking about the NHL draft and talking hockey and music in general. Watching him from the press box in s42 was one of the greatest pleasures I have ever experienced (besides the Cuddles pics of course) and he is truly an amazing and talented hockey player. When it was announced that we would GM together for our country I knew that there couldn't be a better person to lean on. He helped me so much and winning gold together bonded us for our careers and our lives. Working hard poring over lines and stats helped me see a side of the game I never considered before, and learning how to effectively GM with him is an experience I won't forget. When he dragged us to the finals last year, winning mvp of the season with Konstantin, he really showed his maturity and the leadership qualities that makes him the clear choice for Captain. One underrated aspect of his game is that he is a mentor to rookies, but also a mentor to those of us who have been here years already, we all still learn from him. No matter if we miss the playoffs, lose in the finals, or win in all, I will follow him because he will lead us to great things. He's going to have an amazing career and the Jets got a real gem and will be so happy they traded up to grab him. Other GM's will be kicking themselves that they didn't take him early because in my opinion he is top 5 in this draft. I can't wait to stone him cold in the big league but until that day, good luck in your game today.

Swiss cheese is a term of endearment from my friends, and a cheap insult from my foes. It will stick with me forever but I will wear it with pride.

Now that I've won the cup, I'll go with the cliche answer and say, win it again! Though we lose some huge players this year, Pedersen Jr. And Williams I know for sure, I think we have a good enough squad to contend again. We've beaten the raptors, falcons, and whalers and I'd like to match up against a new team next year, maybe King's Raiders? Who knows. Id also love to don the blizzard blue full time soon and help them get over the hump and into the finals one year. All in good time. For now, I'm gonna go home and sleep. Parties are for later.

Welp, looks like its my stop, see y'all later and thanks for the questions.

Ready for grading, 2200 words

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Why are you the way that you are?

[Image: dannymethane.gif]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: S7jeR9I.png]

How did I get on this bus?

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

hello?

What qualities make a teammate a good team captain?
How does being an athlete make you a better person?
What is the one thing you always do after a good performance?
What do you do to calm your butterflies while you compete?
If you could play another sport what would it be?
What age were you when you started your sport?
Do you have a plan to help you get to your best-focused state?
What is your favorite food to eat the night before a big competition?
Do you use visual cues of your environment to help you focus?
Who inspired you as a young athlete?
What one word describes you?
Who was your favorite coach and why?
What do you give up to play sports?
What is your favorite place to compete?
What mental tool do you use under pressure?
What is your favorite mantra?
Do you think attitude is a factor in winning?
What image gets you ready to compete?
How does being an athlete inspire you to do good?
How does athletics make you a better student or worker?

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Cain doesnt talk to media because he might accidentally say the n word

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

pige?

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Show upperballs?

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

12-13-2018, 12:26 PMcpetrella Wrote: Cain doesnt talk to media because he might accidentally say the n word

notwithstanding isnt a bad word

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Solving the following riddle will reveal the awful truth of the universe, assuming you do not go utterly mad in the attempt.

Say you have an ax - just a cheap one from Home Depot. On one bitter winter day, you use said ax to behead a man. Don’t worry - the man’s already dead. Maybe you should worry, ‘cause you’re the one who shot him. He’d been a big, twitchy guy with veined skin stretched over swollen biceps, tattoo of a swastika on his tongue. And you’re chopping off his head because even with eight bullet holes in him, you’re pretty sure he’s about to spring back to his feet and eat the look of terror right off your face.

On the last swing, the handle splinters. You now have a broken ax. So you go to the hardware store, explaining away the dark reddish stains on the handle as barbeque sauce. The repaired ax sits undisturbed in your house until the next spring when one rainy morning, a strange creature appears in your kitchen. So you grab your trusty ax and chop the thing into several pieces. On the last blow, however - Of course, a chipped head means yet another trip to the hardware store.

As soon as you get home with your newly headed ax, though… You meet the reanimated body of the guy you beheaded last year, only he’s got a new head stitched on with what looks like plastic weed-trimmer line and wears that unique expression of you’re-the-man-who-killed-me-last-winter resentment that one so rarely encounters in everyday life. So you brandish your ax. “That’s the ax that beheaded me,” he rasps.

Is he right?

[Image: dannymethane.gif]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: S7jeR9I.png]

What is your favorite time of day?

If you could replace the lead star of any movie with yourself what movie would you pick?

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

y does sths hate detroit :(

[Image: 3.png]

Did you ask pige of you could do this?

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2018, 12:57 PM by CanadianDuck.)

Which of my GWGs did you like better, Game 3 or Game 4?

What will you be drinking out of the Cup first?

Who has been your least favorite teammate in your Scarecrows career?

Who is your favorite teammate?

Why is it Williams?

Do you think the swiss cheese nickname will stick?

Now that you won the cup, what will you do?

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ