Create Account

König discusses move to Buffalo
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2019, 05:09 PM by Sleepy.)

[Image: cut.jpeg]
Buffaly, NY

We were able to catch up with the soft spoken center and newest off season acquisition of the Stampede today after his workout at team facilities to discuss his move to Buffalo and other SHL related happenings.

Y'all ask me stuff.

12-24-2018, 09:41 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: How do you see your next season unfolding?

Do you think you’ll take on a bigger role with the Stampede than what you had with the Steelhawks?

Who has been the person to help you the most with the locker room transition?

What’s your favorite pizza/beer combo?

1) Hopefully really well. I'm excited to be in Buffalo and the team seems like a great group of people. I think we'll gel well together on the ice. I'm excited to play on a line with Victor.

2) I don't think I had a small role with the Steelhawks. Towards the end of the season we lacked a lot of secondary scoring and we tried a lot of different things to find something that clicked.

3) Probably you ya goob. Karey and Tomen are also really awesome and Its cool to get to share a locker room with them. Really, there are a lot of good people in Buffalo that I think have been weirdly been given a bad reputation.

4) I'd have to go with pepperoni and a really juicy/hazy American style pale ale.

12-24-2018, 10:22 AMMeursault Wrote: Out of your 8(?) seasons with the Steelhawks, what experience stands out the most for you?

Buffalo is only an hour away, but moving is still moving. Has moving been difficult at all? Has it gotten in the way of any off-ice activities you had planned?

Is there anything you want to say to the Steelhawks and/or Stampede fans?

Why do you think that a hotdog is a sandwich?

1) Probably bringing the Steelhawks back to the playoffs. I think in my time there I missed the playoffs 2 times. Before that, the Steelhawks were a bottom team in the league. I wasn't the only person who had a part in that but its cool to see the team be so successful since I joined the SHL.

2) Hamilton, thank you for everything and being a great community to be a professional hockey player in. Hamilton will always have a place in my heart. Buffalo, I'm incredibly excited to see what the future holds and I absolutely love how crazy you are and I love how much you love the Stampede. I hope I can live up to your expectations.

3) I've had a recent epiphany. A hot dog is actually a taco.

12-24-2018, 10:27 AMAcsolap Wrote: I'm going to go ahead and ask the question on everybody's mind. When are you joining the boat party?

Soon my brother, soon.

12-24-2018, 01:18 PMStamkosFan Wrote: What made you decide to go to Buffalo?

What are your expectations for the season?

1) I didn't specifically ask to go to Buffalo, its just the way the trade unfolded. But I'm happy to be here!

2) Good, really good. I think we have a good shot at making a long run in the playoffs. We have one of the deepest rosters in the SHL and a lot of talent across all four lines.

12-24-2018, 01:42 PMFlames1848 Wrote: Can you compete in the faceoff crease?

1) Thats my job. I look at faceoffs like other look at goal scoring. I've always aimed to be one of the best faceoff takers in the league and I hope to keep aiming for that.

Thanks to @WannabeFinn @Meursault @Acsolap @StamkosFan @Flames1848
Code:
grade away my dudes.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

How do you see your next season unfolding?

Do you think you’ll take on a bigger role with the Stampede than what you had with the Steelhawks?

Who has been the person to help you the most with the locker room transition?

What’s your favorite pizza/beer combo?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Out of your 8(?) seasons with the Steelhawks, what experience stands out the most for you?

Buffalo is only an hour away, but moving is still moving. Has moving been difficult at all? Has it gotten in the way of any off-ice activities you had planned?

Is there anything you want to say to the Steelhawks and/or Stampede fans?

Why do you think that a hotdog is a sandwich?

[Image: Geza.gif]

sig credit: ml002, Reynolds 
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] | [Image: B4x6AQm.png]

I'm going to go ahead and ask the question on everybody's mind. When are you joining the boat party?

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

What made you decide to go to Buffalo?

What are your expectations for the season?

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Can you compete in the faceoff crease?

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]