Create Account

Dakota Reid's Big Contract
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2019, 04:58 PM by Grapehead.)

[Image: FYxp7s8.png]

Dakota Reid was acquired by SFP from the Winnipeg Jets in exchange for a 4th round pick in the S41 draft, and that was just moments after the Jets had acquired her from New England. The draft pick had almost no value, even at the time of the trade, and it seems ridiculous now to think that Winnipeg handed over an SHL regular for basically nothing. The Jets had to acquire Reid in a deal with NEW in order to make the budget balance, but Winnipeg didn't have the room in their budget either. Fortunately for San Francisco it worked out quite well for the Pride. Dakota Reid has gone on to become an alternate captain, hit 1k TPE, and been everything a GM could hope for when acquiring a player in a trade. @Jiggly_333 I told you I wasn't going to abandon you again Wink

S46: $5m
S47: $5m
S48: $4m
S49: $4m
S50: $4m
S51: $4m
S52: $4m
S53: $4m
S54: $4m
S55: $4m
S56: $4m
S57: $4m
S58: $4m

pride pride pride pride pride

NOTE: HTD was removed per HO clarification. Adjusted to minimum based on current TPE.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 10:33 PM by Jiggly_333.)

It's been a goddamn pleasure.

[Image: giphy.gif]

For the last time in Koda's career, I accept.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Recapture cap hits should be a thing haha

Congrats on the new deal.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

HTD can only be a max of 3 seasons iirc

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

this

01-10-2019, 11:22 PMvbottas17 Wrote: Recapture cap hits should be a thing haha

Congrats on the new deal.

also koda transitions to center when?

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2019, 12:17 AM by Zoone16.)

Quote:Hometown discounts
Hometown discounts are available to two active players per team, and may be signed at one tier lower than normal, or two tiers for players over 1300 TPE. Hometown discounts have a maximum contract length of three seasons. Players must have played at least six seasons with that team before they are eligible for a hometown discount. Once a player is eligible for a home town discount, they will always be eligible for that team, even if they leave the team and return later.
If a player with a hometown discount is traded, their contract will count against the new team's cap of two players on a hometown discount. If the new team already has two players on a hometown discount, their contract will be adjusted to the proper amount based on their TPE.

I'm so sorry to do this @Grapehead.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

01-11-2019, 12:16 AMZoone16 Wrote:
Quote:Hometown discounts
Hometown discounts are available to two active players per team, and may be signed at one tier lower than normal, or two tiers for players over 1300 TPE. Hometown discounts have a maximum contract length of three seasons. Players must have played at least six seasons with that team before they are eligible for a hometown discount. Once a player is eligible for a home town discount, they will always be eligible for that team, even if they leave the team and return later.
If a player with a hometown discount is traded, their contract will count against the new team's cap of two players on a hometown discount. If the new team already has two players on a hometown discount, their contract will be adjusted to the proper amount based on their TPE.

I'm so sorry to do this @Grapehead.

[Image: DefinitiveAdeptAquaticleech-size_restricted.gif]

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

How don’t you know HTD’s are limited

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

This is the illegaliest illegal contract of all illegalness

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

@Eggy216 when's the last time I pulled a grapehead like this?

The length of the contract is just symbolic to the player, and I copied and pasted cause I'm a lazy dummy. I edited the main post to adjust all seasons after the 3rd of HTD, but I PM'd HO for a clarification on whether those extra seasons are even valid without the HTD at that point, or if the contract has to be limited to 3 seasons even if only one season is at HTD. Thanks for watching out everyone Cheers

01-11-2019, 03:28 PMGrapehead Wrote: The length of the contract is just symbolic to the player, and I copied and pasted cause I'm a lazy dummy. I edited the main post to adjust all seasons after the 3rd of HTD, but I PM'd HO for a clarification on whether those extra seasons are even valid without the HTD at that point, or if the contract has to be limited to 3 seasons even if only one season is at HTD. Thanks for watching out everyone Cheers

I demand a trade now

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

01-11-2019, 03:32 PMluketd Wrote:
01-11-2019, 03:28 PMGrapehead Wrote: The length of the contract is just symbolic to the player, and I copied and pasted cause I'm a lazy dummy. I edited the main post to adjust all seasons after the 3rd of HTD, but I PM'd HO for a clarification on whether those extra seasons are even valid without the HTD at that point, or if the contract has to be limited to 3 seasons even if only one season is at HTD. Thanks for watching out everyone Cheers

I demand a trade now

no bb plz don't go I can change