Create Account

S46 New Orleans Specters Interested Prospect Thread
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2019, 10:16 PM by Fluw.)

Username: Fluw
Discord: Wulfsbach#7520
Player Name: Patrice Nadeau
Position: Goalie
Player Strengths: Reaction Time, Hand Speed Rebound Control
Player Weakness: Agility

1. I feel the branding is pretty awesome and love the idea of the spectres especially for New Orleans.

2. I think its pretty important to have a good dynamic and friendly faces around. Work as a team together and just overall be able to hang together as friends.

3. Definitely if anything it's exciting joining an expansion team,  i would know I got drafted in the SMJHL by the Lethbridge Lions which is an expansion team to the league. As long as I can give my all day in and day out I would be honoured to be a part of something new here.

4. No winning right away is not necessary.

5. I would say it's a mix of both. I want the team to succeed but I also want to be a reason why the team succeeds given as I am a goalie and have a substantial role in a teams success.

6. Current favourite song hmm I think I will go with Broken by lovelytheband.

7. As long as I need to be a SHL calibre goaltender. I am thinking 3-4 years in the SMJHL or however long is needed of me to rise up to the occasion.

8. Um It does sound intriguing however I am not sure I have the experience for it but am willing to help out if my help is wanted!

9. I don't know the answer this question as I have no idea who those two are, new to the league as a whole, however I'm sure they are both awesome in their own ways.

Little bit about why you should draft me.

Well I am always online, that should be a plus? I am always reachable through discord and I try to be active in the locker room as much as I can if I have things to say. I personally want to be the goalie of the future for an SHL team and I believe I could be that goalie for this team. I am really bad at selling myself but if you have any questions that may help to get to know me by all means pm me here or on discord and I'll gladly answer anything and everything as best as I can! Thanks for the opportunity.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 New Orleans Specters Interested Prospect Thread - by Fluw - 01-24-2019, 10:15 PM