Create Account

S46 New Orleans Specters Interested Prospect Thread
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 03:17 AM by 5ympathies.)

Username: 5ympathies
Discord: #5760
Player Name: Dick Clapper
Position: LW (playing RW this season)
Player Strengths: scoring, defense, skating
Player Weakness: checking

How do you feel about the New Orleans Specters branding?: big fan of the colours and the logo

How important is the locker room atmosphere to you? active discord is really important to me. I feel as though its the easiest way to communicate

Are you willing to help build that atmosphere to be a place everyone wants to be? I am but im sure that not everyone will be a fan of me

Are you okay with coming to an expansion team, understanding that there may be bumps in the road on the way to winning? ofc

Do you need to win right away? winning is important to me but I do understand that it will take time with an expansion team

Team success or personal stats? healthy balance of both. if i had to pick one personal stats

What's your current favorite song? look back at it - a boogie wit da hoodie

How long do you want to play in the SMJHL? at least one more season maybe 2

Would you be interested in potentially joining the Specters "inner circle" on personnel decisions, including giving thoughts on trades, and scouting for future drafts? i would be interested, but it would depend on the time commitment

Who's better? Joe K or TDZ ( @TheDangaZone ) ? no clue

Give me a bit more as to why i should draft you. im a good player and willing to put in the work to max equipment and be on top of training

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 New Orleans Specters Interested Prospect Thread - by 5ympathies - 01-30-2019, 03:16 AM