Username: Ason94
Discord:  ason94#9290 
Player Name:  Knute Knurtsson 
Position: Center 
Player Strengths: passing, Skating, Defense 
Player Weakness:  checking

How do you feel about the New Orleans Specters branding?: 

It looks good I like it.

How important is the locker room atmosphere to you? 

Important, it keeps people around and that is atleast what i want.

Are you willing to help build that atmosphere to be a place everyone wants to be?  

Sure I would try and help!

Are you okay with coming to an expansion team, understanding that there may be bumps in the road on the way to winning? 

Yes, the more i think about it the more i like it.

Do you need to win right away? 

No, I want to grow with the team, and coming in to the first draft I believe I can become a part of the very first dynasty of the franchise.

Team success or personal stats?  

Team success always.

What's your current favorite song?  

No favorit really, sorry.

How long do you want to play in the SMJHL?

I enjoy the colorado locker room and I would want to win a cup there, but I'm always open for discussion

Would you be interested in potentially joining the Specters "inner circle" on personnel decisions, including giving thoughts on trades, and scouting for future drafts?

Yes, I love drafts and it would be cool to be apart of the process from a management point of view.

Who's better? Joe K or TDZ ( @TheDangaZone ) ?  

I don't know who theese people are, if you draft me, we can get back to this quetion.

Give me a bit more as to why i should draft you.

I'm active and enjoy the shl, add me on Discord or sen me a PM and we can talk. Cheers and good luck with the franchise!

[Image: knute.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 New Orleans Specters Interested Prospect Thread - by Ason94 - 02-08-2019, 02:48 PM