Create Account

Head Office Summary

Hello,

In an effort to improve the visibility of the Head Office we have decided to post the topics that we are currently discussing. We will update this thread regularly so check in often and don't be afraid to post your thoughts or feedback; you can use the SHL Discussion or Suggestion Box sections as well if you want your idea to have more visibility.

League Historian:
We would like to create a position(s) to track and update the history of the league. Currently, we are discussing the job description and tasks we want the Historian(s) to complete as well as a fair wage. Expect applications to go up sometime during this upcoming season.

Video Rubric:
After dropping the ball worse than Mark Sanchez with a mouthful of booty we are back in the workshop. At the moment we are trying to get a team of video gurus together to help us finesse this and it should be ready to go by next season.

Discipline Committee: 
This is something I brought up when I first joined the Head Office. The offseason is our busiest time and that happens to be the time that the most drama surfaces and bogs us down. There is no timeline on this one but we should be able to get apps up shortly after the League Historian is settled. 

Play by Plays: 
PbPs are always a divisive topic and we have discussed removing them completely as well as switching them to a paid position in an effort to increase the overall enjoyment and quality. There is no timeline for this one and I think a poll may be put up at some point to help us in our decision-making process.

Miscellaneous: 
There are a few larger projects in the pipeline that we have not really started to talk about such overall job pay and archetypes/update scale. We are also monitoring the effectiveness of some of our jobs as well as doing minor upkeep around the league. Keep an eye out for S50, there may be some fun things coming out!

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: 965.gif]

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

yo bless

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

I've seen this before

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2019, 11:08 PM by luke.)

Ill just say as my 2 cents, if you take away the TPE from PBP's there wont be a lot of people doing them, unless you make the pay a lot

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

02-22-2019, 11:07 PMluketd Wrote: Ill just say as my 2 cents, if you take away the TPE from PBP's there wont be a lot of people doing them, unless you make the pay a lot

Yeah PBPs for 8 tpe has seemed really fair for me. It's a pain in the ass but putting the tpe in your update is nice. Please don't ruin this HO

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Good to see

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

i am in favor of removing tpe as a pbp payment

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

02-22-2019, 11:07 PMluketd Wrote: Ill just say as my 2 cents, if you take away the TPE from PBP's there wont be a lot of people doing them, unless you make the pay a lot

A lot of people don't seem to like them, the high view counts are attributed to people refreshing the thread waiting for the game link to get posted. However, a well put together thread can really add some excitement to a series.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

02-22-2019, 11:06 PMEggy216 Wrote: [Image: 965.gif]

youre fired

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

02-22-2019, 11:17 PMDangles13 Wrote:

A lot of people don't seem to like them, the high view counts are attributed to people refreshing the thread waiting for the game link to get posted. However, a well put together thread can really add some excitement to a series.

Yeah, I trust you guys to make the right decision

Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

02-22-2019, 11:17 PMDangles13 Wrote:

what if, then, we had gradable PBPs with sliding amounts of tpe?

creates more job for league (dunno if thats a bad thing tbh) and encourages high quality PBPs

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Thanks for doing this dangles!

Do I get money since I suggested this and it’s implimented

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

02-22-2019, 11:09 PMSlashACM Wrote:

Yeah PBPs for 8 tpe has seemed really fair for me. It's a pain in the ass but putting the tpe in your update is nice. Please don't ruin this HO

The easiest thing to point to is this past season with PbPs and IIHF PbPs. You couldn’t get people on board to even do some of them. Shit @Flareon did two.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

remove PBPs TPE, ty

[Image: 3.png]