Create Account

S46 PT #2 - SHL Cribs

Getting a large, expansive place close to work in The Big Apple is a fever dream only reserved for the richest of the rich. Though athletes make bank playing, they get paid by someone who, more or less, IS bank. Hence, Reginald MacIntyre has himself set up a midtown apartment. He's got 500 square feet of space to share with his fiancee, about half of which is the bedroom, wardrobe closet, and bathroom and half of which is everything else - kitchen, dining space, living room, pantry. There are a couple of windows which look out into yet more buildings and apartments, far from the actual tourist hotspots and far from a more famous Scotsman's residential view over Central Park.

As for the fridge, within is plenty of raw lamb, various vegetables, a couple of bags with leftover beef dishes, butter, sour cream, a couple of packs of Heineken, one pack of Guinness and coffee creamer. The pantry has only the essentials - various types of bread and whiskey.

(169)

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

[Image: tf0Y4GE.jpg]

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Hey y’all welcome to my crib under the 405!!!

(The camera pans from a zoomed in Fisterbottom to show a box behind him)

Come on in and take a load off! This is my lavish ass mansion that I’ve earned through my insane amount of contract money!

(The cameraman crawls into the box)

Here’s my living room, bedroom, kitchen and leisure room. It’s all the same room. The bathroom is over there.

(Willie points to a pillar holding up Interstate 405, the busiest highway in the Los Angeles area)

Yeah Times is tough what with me spending all my money on training so that I may be blessed with having 2 points in 40 SHL games. It’s not a big deal, I try to stay humble given all my success and my incredible living situation.

(At this point the cameraman left, as he felt extremely uncomfortable around the other transients, including Fisterbottom who was offering him some rat on a stick.)

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

What's in Alexis Metzler's house? You'd be shocked, actually. It's not that fancy. He has a modest house with waterfront in Grandyle Village, north of the Buffalo city centre. It's a 3 bedroom house; one bedroom is his, one bedroom is for guests or Buffalo rookies being called up (but not yet with local digs), and the last bedroom is his personal office. The computer in that office is pretty beefy, but in general, it's simply not a fancy house- he doesn't spend much time there. Nor is his car particularly crazy; it's a fairly anonymous looking black BMW sedan, and he's not planning on anything cooler til after he retires. The fancy part is across the road on the Niagara river, where he has his own private dock for his 40 foot yacht, the Lady Minnewaukan. This is not a luxury yacht, by any means; it's a proper sailing vessel, and in the off season, he takes it all the way through the great lakes to Duluth, and back home again.

The fridge, fortunately, has real food in it.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

The best part of getting drafted by New Orleans is the ability to buy a house. The Pride paid me $12 Million over the first 3 seasons of my contract plus the 3 Million I made in Anchorage and I had to settle for a studio apartment that if I am being completely honest I never even stayed at. When I was with the Pride I bounced from Hotel to Hotel during the season. But now here we are in The Big Easy and this is my Crib: A run down house in SF was going to cost me about $3,000,000 by itself. This here is a historic piece of art in the form of a mansion. At 3.3 million it was a little pricey but look at it an exquisite historic Greek Revival masterpiece, one of the city's most majestic & distinctive homes. It has a Grand ballroom with hand-painted tapestry, ceiling & Corinthian columns, formal living & dining rooms, a den w/ French doors opening to the yard, eat-in gourmet kitchen. A 2nd den, huge master bedroom, plus 7 more bedrooms upstairs. 14' ceilings, ornate gold leaf & medallions, fabulous chandeliers, original marble fireplaces, fine Vera Reinike mural in center hall, hardwood floors. Large brick patio, huge pool, park-like grounds. 3 car gated parking and that is where the real magic is. Here we find our 1967 Ford Mustang with the baby blue exterior, my 1969 Dodge Charger, and my Dodge Ram. All of this for about the same price I would have paid for a 2 bedroom apartment in San Francisco.

Oh hi, okay this is a bit weird but I guess step into my house? Yeah that's right I just live with a billet family here in Lethbridge because I know I want be here for super long and I live all the way over in japan and I'm not gonna be buying a house until I settle in to my SHL team. Alright so I basically just have my tiny room with a a picture of my favorite hockey player above my bed to remind me the player i want to be. Our billet house is overall pretty small but they have a weight room so i can get my workouts in and they cook me all kinds of food to help develop my body as well, so basically whats in the fridge is what they want to shop for to help this kid grow big and strong. Maybe next SHL cribs i'll have my own giant mansion from my big boy shl money but until then it's just a small little bedroom for this quiet kid.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

When it comes to Flem's crib things are pretty simple. He lives in a one bedroom apartment currently as his father Luke Fleming cut him off a long time ago for spending his money on blackjack and weej. So now he only has his trusty 2003 honda civic, a will and a way. Oh and one full bathroom. Other than that he has a half kitchen where he has his beautiful and talented roommate Isaac Yamada make most of the meals for both of them. If Nicolas is left to his own devices he usually consumes nothing but vanilla bean ice cream and cereal of assorted brands and flavors. Isaac Yamada has also installed a new bed in the crib that doubles as a couch and massage chair. It was paid for half by Nicolas Fleming and half by his father before he was cut off. Not a fantastic crib but that's what happens when you do drugs kids.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Hello, welcome to my crib. I don’t let just anyone roll up in here. Only the hottest babes and the best hockey players, so most definitely not anyone else in my draft class. Let’s take a look!

First, we have a room with some of the trophies and awards my mom and dad won. Some people think it’s a really nice tribute to them, but it really just reminds me what I have to do to be better than them. It’s what motivates me when I walk in and out of this house.

Then we have the massive gaming room, so I can play the latest EA SHL with all of my boys. Some are teammates, some are other players in the league, some are just friends from growing up. All are really fucking good. I only squad with winners.

Wait, what’s that? What’s in my fridge? Who gives a fuck what’s in my fridge? It’s not my God given talent, so you’re just out of luck.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Aleister just signed a new contract, and that means he bought a new place in New Orleans as well. He never bought a place in Edmonton, electing to stay with Cuddles at his pad. Since moving from St. Louis, he got a pay raise and along with some fun endorsement deals from being the number one pick in the expansion draft, Aleister has some spending money for a nice place. He bought a 30 room multi-million dollar house with a pool and indoor rink for practicing. He has a lot of empty rooms but a couple reserved for his siblings and a girl he's been seeing on the down low..

His fridge is pretty empty because he is not home much, either out with friends or at games, and when he is home he orders in. He doesn't have a fancy car but spends a lot of money on his record collection.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Hey boys, welcome to SHL Cribs, today we're gonna be taking a tour of my flat here in Calgary.

First thing I wanna show you is my kitchen. We have a full open bar here with every kind of liquor you could ever want. After the game I like to calm down with a refreshment or ten, so I always make sure to keep my bar fully stocked.

Next we have the garage, where I like to keep my cars. Normally i have a nice 1978 Dodge Challenger and a new Ferrari i just bought, but I recently had to turn those into the bank because I lost a lot of money in a game of poker, so its empty for now.

Last I wanna show you my bedroom, where all the magic happens. As you can see, we've got the jacuzzi in the corner there, for when I bring over the ladies, or just when I need to get some R&R from a hard game.

Thats all for the tour, hope you guys enjoyed!

You pull up to Mikael Choybuk's home, and it looks familiar. This is not some high rise apartment, or some nice home in the city or by the water, no. It is familiar because it is the stadium that the Calgary Dragons play in. Does Choybuk drive a car? Yeah, well, he does drive one around, but it is not actually his. He borrows the fan van that the Calgary Dragons' mascot uses for community events. Sometimes he will bum a ride on the van when it is heading to a community event, just to sneak out the back so he can go somewhere else. His bedroom is anywhere he wants in the stadium, so he has a lot of choices to pick from. The beds in the massage room for rehab? Sure. He likes to sleep in the club boxes though on the couches, with a nice view of the rink down below. The fridge is of course loaded with all the foods that the Dragons team eats. Most of those are chicken parm foods, and Choybuk has lived off of them all season.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

PBE PT

The Crib of Soren Kierkegaard is small and spartan. It's not because he has no money (he does not) but because he knows life is short and to dedicate his life to philosphy as well as hockey, it cannot be too cramped. He does have a picture with him, @JKortesi81 and @TheDangaZone when he was signed as a specter, but the Danish thinker is not one to surround himself with lots of things, for he has doubts. In order to philosophize, one must doubted", is a quote hanging above his twin bed with blue sheets, and two pillows. To splurge, he bought a throw pillow to sit atop it. Truly a sign of his wealth. The hockey stick resides in the corner and the skates next to them. As for the room, he has a bookshelves with the philosophical works of other philosophers and a few books on hockey strategy. It is truly the dullest of rooms, but to live in it, you must take a leap of faith.
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2019, 09:21 PM by Blastmeaway.)

Upon his departure from Edmonton and signing a 6 year 30 million dollar contract Smyth figured it was time that he looked at getting some property of his own. Living nearby the Smoothie King Center was a necessity for him. As such Smyth recently purchased his 2 million dollar home just 3/4 of a mile from the Arena.

[Image: ISm2o6i3kvrd670000000000.jpg]

This house may not look like much from the outside, but his 4,400 sq. ft. bachelor pad has everything a modern man needs while holding that historic touch that comes with living in the US South. This four bedroom three and a half bathroom two-story house is great for entertaining his new teammates, old friends and fellow country from his days in Seattle, Edmonton, and back in Czechia. It has a very open layout that allows for social gatherings of many kinds whether its teammates or pre-gaming for a night out.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

“Hey guys, welcome to my crib”

Jeff leads the camera crew into his living room, the camera pans around to blurred out walls “now this is my main work room. Obviously we can’t have this information on the walls get out because it is too dangerous while it’s incomplete. The SHL will definitely be chasing you down now!” The voice sounds cheery, but a serious look on the face indicates that this might not be a joke
“Since I’m in San Fran, it’s pretty threadbare in here” Shot cuts to a bedroom. Empty cereal boxes with marker scribblings on them littler the floor next to a sleeping bag and hockey bag. There is no other furniture in the room “I do my best work on cereal boxes. Something about those corporate symbols get me thinking”
While just a small 1 bedroom apartment, it has a decently sized kitchen with plenty of counter space, again covered in papers related to people in the SHL “I think it’s best you ignore those and that you get your fridge shot that you want
Opening the fridge, there is a distinct lack of food and what seems to be hundreds of cans of redbull and several bottles of vodka “I need to keep my mind sharp so I have to be very careful about what I’m putting in my body”.
As the camera pans. It catches a glimpse of a closed door behind Jeff. When asked what’s in there, the camera crew is quickly and unceremoniously rushed out of the house, with the door slammed behind them.

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]