Create Account

A Not So Private Message

The following is being sent to the St.Louis GM on discord and thru PM. And I'm posting this in SMJHL Media.

I'm writing this now, today Friday before the preseason gets simmed. I'm concerned and if I continue to simply keep quiet and not speak up things will remain as they are and my returning to the "J" will be personally for nothing.

I'm letting you the St.Louis management and by putting this out, the management teams of ALL the other SMJHL teams that I'm a capped build and a pass first, defensively responsible forward and potentially a top line  Centerman.
And I'm looking for top 2 line minutes and special teams ( both PP & PK) time.

I've assisted this team in the last two Four Star cup wins here in St.Louis and I believe it's my time to see if I've got the stuff to be a significant contributor to a SMJHL team's success. I mean no disrespect to you or this (my) team. But I feel I have worked up to this opportunity and deserve the chance to test myself.

With the return of ALL of the forwards on the Scarecrows roster from last season. I'm justifiably concerned that things will remain status quo and even though I've made the effort to build and reached the 350 cap in under 2 seasons I'm going to continue to be buried on the 3rd line with NO time on special teams and the same limited minutes that goes with that.

If after doing your due diligence and line combination tests it's determined that there are other players on this squad that can get you better results on the ice..well then I guess my opportunity is not with St.Louis. Oh well..then so be it. I am letting you know I hereby respectfully request a trade to some other SMJHL team for the S47.

I fully realize that this might mean I'm potentially losing out on the opportunity to win a third (fourth for the team) straight Four Star cup. But, I believe that I need to do this to see if the player I am ,can match the player I envisioned when I started when I drove up at the end of S45.

I'm aware that I could uncap and move on but as I stated, I want the opportunity to test myself on a top line at THIS level and against this level competition (on par with myself.)
I'm not inclined to uncap and move up to West Kendall where at best I remain in the same situation ( 3rd line, No Special teams, 10-13 minutes a game) without ever having an opportunity to see what I could've done. I want this season to test myself.
So in conclusion I respectfully request either give me the opportunity or allow me to be a major contributor on another team.
-T.T.'Tiger' Wawazat

(2080)

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

:o

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2019, 12:24 AM by JNH.)

lol

gl power to the people

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

My player Ty Hoover is moving up this season, so there is one top 6 spot open

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2019, 12:40 AM by PenKnight.)

04-20-2019, 12:23 AMJNH Wrote: lol

gl power to the people

I am just kidding here as I am new and have no clue.
In my mind this is why the Players Association was created!
Time for another Lock Out!! 
Strike Strike Strike Strike...

04-20-2019, 12:31 AMHoovuh Wrote: My player Ty Hoover is moving up this season, so there is one top 6 spot open

gotem

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Cough @"luketd"

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Interview thoughts on playing defense?

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2019, 03:55 AM by gordieboom.)

Pretty sure the plan was to play you on the second line and special unit. Hoover is called up, so the only guy in front of you is our captain.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Let it out big guy

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

04-20-2019, 03:55 AMgordieboom Wrote: Pretty sure the plan was to play you on the second line and special unit. Hoover is called up, so the only guy in front of you is our captain.

This and you probably will have top line minutes by season 48.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Let em have it Wawazat

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

put @Wawazat on the first line

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

The absolute disrespect.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

SMJHL just needs an overhaul in general. Having capped players in the third line/pair is how you get an advantage against other teams due to the cap, but nobody wants to play that far down the depth chart in juniors.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]