Create Account

S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2019, 09:43 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest. Edit Reason: P )

With the opening of the 'BIG PARM' here in S47 our audio is of upmost importance! We have a small but dedicated group in calgary putting together the right sounds and songs to make the stadium experience vigerous and with great zestto the dragon patron!

Pregame Ritual:

If anyone has come to a Calgary game this season then you know of the great pregame ritual we have with the fans.. The Dragons believe in the Bonfire of good fortune.. a roaring flame created for the SIM gods to give us good luck on the ice! in our LR we create this fire every preseason, but now the fans have become apart of this tradition with this video below which is played 1 minute before the players skate out onto the ice. Its basicaly our way of letting the arena know we are about to go!  All patrons stand up and raise there hads in the air and repeat the words of this clip to the SIM gods.. its a beautiful thing to watch!

The Parm-Pigeon sounds of suspicion:

First off sounds of the parm pigeon will saturate the arena causing great rash and irritation to the opposing team. No one wants a pigeon hovering over them.. we know what piegons full of chicken parm May do to the heads of the human being.. although its just sound our team physcologists inform us that this will still cause an unconscious reaction of tension and unease to opposing players. The parm pigeon sounds wil be used during time outs and after off sides calls.

Face Offs and time outs:

I feel like these 2 audio adds are perfect build ups to a face off! First one is the meat and patatoes part of the a linkin park song called Papercut and the other is the opening intro of a song called Simon Says from pharoe monche.

3 stars music and official media/video song for S47:

As the OP of this thread has shown, the official song of the S47 Dragons is Clique by Kanye inspired by the gowing comradary of this new core of Dragons on and off the ice. This is now a young group that enjoys each other in the LR and on the ice and we believe that will resonate into wins. Each seson the official media song will also be the end game 3 stars song.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

[Image: unnamed.png]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

[Image: 5v12xh.png]

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

[Image: VOyRcPd.png]

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

You asked me a music question. Thank you.

So, for a goal song, I once spent an entire morning going through the depths of St. Vincent's catalogue to try to find a song that could be used as a goal song. Something that comes in right away and instantly bops. The song I decided on was Bad Believer from the self-titled album. Not exactly my favorite album of hers, but it comes in hard and doesn't let up for a while.

Another song that I think that the San Francisco Pride should use is (You're Better) Than Ever by illuminati hotties. I specifically chose this band because it was suggested to me by SFP GM @tweedledunn and now I love them. I don't know exactly we'd use this, but we'd use this song. It's a bop and catchy and best of all it's really short.

Maybe a good power play song might be Misery Business by Paramore. In the context of the song, maybe it works with stealing a goal or baiting someone into a penalty in order to get a goal. Something like that.

Bonus round, I just want to add a few more in Picture Perfect by The Regrettes, Bury It by CHVRCHES (ft. Hayley Williams), and Venom by Little Simz. Just because. The whole theme so far is that all of these artists are women and clearly SFP is here to smash the patriarchy. Probably wouldn't fit in as well with the team's identity, but you guys should just listen to Bilingue by Snow Tha Product. Just cause.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

237 Words

Brock Lesnars Theme - WWE

The beat and tempo of this song in the short two minutes and twelve seconds gets the blood going from the start. I used to use it as a pump up song at the gym. Rope pulls and with me clocking in at around two minutes, It was the perfect song, perfect length, so what better to take the ice to, then a song whose theme is for a literal freak of nature. The beast incarnate.

The Pretender - Foo Fighters

One of the most energetic songs out there, the final minute is just a ridiculous burst of vocal talent as Dave Grohl lays it on, it keeps up the fast pace meant to keep the blood pumping

The Good Ol Hockey Game - Stompin Tom

Cliche yes, but is there any other hockey song in existence that is universally liked, this will spark memories for these okayed all the back to the first time they put on skates in an arena. It had been played countless times and evoked s feeling of nostalgia, another strong emotional response. So with the blood and adrenaline pumping, it's almost game time.

One last song...

ACDC - Thunderstruck

Foot stomping, blood pumping, crowd getting fired up and into it.

But wait,

Barrett's Privateers - Stan Rodgers

The east coast classic is only familiar to the long Nova Scotian in attendance who is belting it out harder than the national anthem

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

[Image: 0486c2-1556719541.jpg]

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

[Image: ly1YYzD.jpg]

As far as LA goes we're partial to the old rock songs that will get the crowd stomping and singing. A song with a heavy bass drop is nice here and there but that's not what a hockey game atmosphere is all about.
One song JT is a fan of to play in the locker room pregame is It's My Life by Bon Jovi. Don't care what anyone says, that song never fails to fire me up.
It's My Life

For pre-game entrances, there's a few I've been a fan of over the years. Thunderstruck is and always will be a classic and the intro guitar never fails to fire me up. Another one is The beginning of Where the Streets Have No Name by U2, pretty underrated in my opinion.
Thunderstruck
Where the Streets Have No Name

As for intermissions, one song that never fails to get the crowd going? Obviously Sweet Caroline by Neal Diamond. Have you ever been to a public event where Sweet Caroline comes on and the whole crowd ain't belting the chorus? Cause I haven't.
Sweet Caroline

And of course when it's a tight game late in the 3rd what other song to put on than this:
We Will Rock You

Bonus: Back in my days in Halifax this song was always a crowd favorite (as someone from Halifax this is also true in real life)
Heave Away

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

PBE PT

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Wolfpack

Opening/Entrance song:
Kanye West - Power

The Boston Garden will clap unanimously to the opening beat of this song while the wolfpack storm the ice. The place is electric, the blood is pumping, and people are amped for the game to start. Excessive hip hop horns should be blared over the loud speakers.

Anthems
Star Spangled Banner and Oh Canada (when necessary) -- did you really need videos?

Song leading into puck drop:
I'm Shipping Up To Boston - Dropkick Murphys

Cliche as it gets but how do you not play this song at a pro sports event in Boston? Cmon now..

Goal Song:
Toploader - Dancing in the Moonlight

When the wolfy boiz put a puck in the back of the net, we're all dancing in the Moonlight. Plus moons and wolves go together luck pucks and salty tears.

Song leading into Penalty Kill or Power Play:
Saliva - Click Click Boom
Get fucking hyped boiz, time to do some work on the special teams side.

Victory Song:
DJ Khaled "All I Do Is Win" feat. Ludacris, Rick Ross, T-Pain & Snoop Dogg
I mean.. the title says it all. If the wolfy boiz win, we're guna make sure you know it by throwing it in your face.

Song after loss:
Chumbawamba - Tubthumping

You might have won this time around, but you won't pull that shit again. And if you do, then we'll play this song again.. so yea. Let us win instead.. kk thanks.

So that about wraps it up. Our audio department should feel free to throw in some cheesy songs as necessary depending on opponents that we play. Hope you guys enjoy the tunes! aWoooooooo

Wolfpack

PS: Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • The message you entered contained 6 videos, while only 4 videos per message are allowed. Please lower the video count in your message to meet the limit.
I feel offended.

[Image: PvZbGlD.png]
[Image: FszcRvP.png]
Thanks @"AndrewWarren13" for the sig

Prophets of Rage - Prophets of Rage

To get fans amped and hyped up for the Rage, we'll play Prophets of Rage as the Rage hit the ice. The opening allows for fan interaction, as we can let a fan sound off an air raid siren, which is perfect as we can blend it with the air raid siren in the beginning of the song.

Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxobeat

Mr. Saxobeat is the perfect song for TV timeouts or between whistles. The song has energy, it makes you want to get up and dance, and it's pop sounding so I'm sure the casual music fans will love it. It might not be heavy, but it's the perfect song to play after the fifth puck that went out of the playing area.

Koffin Kats - It Happens Every Night

Honestly this would be the best goal song. It can easily be applied to goals, where every night we're going to score on you. Plus it's great for audience involvement, as the fans can sing along with the song as the other team feels shame for letting in a goal.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Scenario - Players skating onto the ice pre-match-start
Song - Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become (Shino Vano Remix)

The reason for this song is more of a pun if anything. Its' purpose to is rile the crowd up and get them into the "animal" (Wolf) spirit to cheer on their pack on the ice.

Scenario - All subsequent goals
Song - Boston - More Than A Feeling (timestamped)

Again, with the puns more than anything. Also because it's a damn good chorus that makes you feel about as good as the goal does. 

Scenario - Hat trick is scored
Song - Senzawa - i turned a bad copypasta into a bad rap

Why is this the song for a New England hat trick? Because how fucking hilarious would it be that's why. It's also the best way I can incorporate a "rawr x3" into this list (again, wolves and all). Some will also probably see this as a callback to New England's "softpack" days. What better way to celebrate having a shit load of hats thrown at your face?

Scenario - Power play
Song - Can't Knock The Hustle - Weezer (timestamped)

Mostly just including this one because I've been listening to it a lot recently. But it is completely relevant to the hustle of a power play and all that good shit.

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2019, 12:36 AM by Wawazat.)

raiders HALIFAX RAIDERS raiders
Press Release
Home Game Video and Sound effects and Musical Selections
These video & sound effects and Music will be selected by
Player:___T.T. 'Tiger' Wawazat___

Video boards and sound Opening effect : Viking War horn
https://youtu.be/s3PLkUMY9yI

Music selection Pregame Hype music choice: More than meets the eye by Testament
https://youtu.be/UcHViwNKxIM

Video boards and sound Halifax goalie save : Ferrel "Nothing!"
https://youtu.be/34s66__CI8g

Music selection Halifax Powerplay and Post Halifax Goal celebration music: Firepower by Judas Priest
https://youtu.be/6QtjdDiMLVg

Video boards and sound After an in game fight: Family Guy PvsC
https://youtu.be/xrziHnudx3g

Music selection Post Game Sing along Win or Lose : Living on a prayer by Bon Jovi
https://youtu.be/lDK9QqIzhwk

Description:

I chose to try and connect with the Raiders horn helmet warrior imagery and started with a Gjallarhorn (sp?) calling the Raiders to battle.
The opening music is Tesament an epic underrated thrash metal band from the Bay Area (much better than another band starts with an M)with "More than meets the eye" great tune with gallop that kicks in as the team takes the ice. Testament is one of my personal favorites and part of my workout playlist.
I wanted to cover our team defense and credit our improving goaltending and as a bonus ridicule our opposition and give the fans a lift. What better than a good Will Ferrel cameo on the vid boards.
When the Raiders take advantage on the Powerplay I chose a Judas Priest song the title track off their latest "Firepower" it'll energize the crowd and put the opposition on edge. And it's a regular in my workout playlist.
Should there be an altercation during the game ...oh my ...a fight..at a hockey game?!? I selected this running gag from Family Guy it'll give the ice crew the time to clean up the spilled strawberry jam and give the refs a chance to get the penalties straightened out.
And finally, I think that Halifax is the perfect market to enjoy a sing along win or lose cause this IS their team and Its Halifax.
It was a tough choice between "Living on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi and my second choice "Never gonna give you up" by Rick Astley I tried to mentally picture both the old and young singing together in the arena..and I just couldn't see most of my workout music fitting this scenario..

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa