Create Account

Renegades Nico Gross Under Investigation
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2019, 05:09 PM by Blastmeaway.)

In a shocking turn of events recently Texas Renegades Winger, Nico Grøss, is under investigation by the Czech Tax Office. From what we have recently learn Grøss is under investigation for Tax Evasion, Money Laundering, and other fiscal charges. The winger who just finished his 8th season in the SHL and 2nd with Texas, set career highs with 54 Penalty minutes, 52 Hits, and 84 shots. Grøss has been averaging a $3,000,000 contract each season and has a current net worth of over $13 million. All of his taxable income will be under scrutinization by the Federal Bureau, since he became a Czech citizen in S38.

With the season still ongoing for the Renegades, Grøss has made contact with both the Czechia International Ice Hockey Federation and the Swiss International Ice Hockey Federation, to inform them both that come the season’s end he will be returning to his native Switzerland in search of asylum from the Czechian Government. Czechian Head, DeMaricus Smyth, had this to say regarding the situation,

“While its certainly a shocker, it’s always a shame when a player with the talents that Grøss has, goes out and gets themselves in trouble. We greatly appreciated what he brought to the team during his seven season tenure with the CIIHF. We certainly hope that he finds what he is looking for in Switzerland and should he make their roster, we look forward to shaking his hand after the game is complete.”

While reaching out to Swiss IIHF Officials, we received a, “No, Comment” from Swiss Head @Segi. And it appears in a turn of events, German Defenseman, GOD McZehrl, has hacked the cell phone of Swiss Co-Head Esilverm to respond with, “BALLS”.

As more breaking news is released we will keep you up-to-date on it.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Jesus @Brandon what have you done to the IIHF?

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

spent it all on tractors and farm equipment

You'll never take me alive

*speeds off on my tractor*

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Classic GOD McZehrl. Stealing my phone at the wurst times

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]