Create Account

S47 SMJHL CW
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019, 09:49 PM by ej27.)

The playoffs are a super exciting time of the season. You know what makes them more exciting? Giving out a ton of TPE!

Here's how this will work: there are five tasks, each of which is worth up to 2 TPE for putting in a little effort, for a total of 10 possible TPE. You can complete them in any order and do as few or as many as you would like.

ONLY S47 SMJHL DRAFTEES (S48 SHL DRAFTEES) CAN EARN TPE FOR CW TASKS

Task #1 - Either write an interview with your player about your team's playoff hopes or create a program cover for one of the games in any playoff series.
Requirements: Written - At least 150 words. Graphics - Logos of both teams in the matchup and at least one player render.

Task #2 - Make a top 5 list for the finals. Top 5 goals, top 5 players, top 5 noteworthy people in the audience for one of the games, whatever you want. No word count, but if you just list 5 names, you won't get the full 2 tpe. Be a little creative.

Task #3 - Choose any game in the finals and write a short post game recap. Can be a summary of the goals scored, a turning point, an unsung hero profile, etc.
Requirements: 150 words.

Task #4 - Write a goals highlight play by play for one series winning game, or make an infographic featuring stats from a series winning game.
Requirements: At least 200 words for written / at least 4 stats featured in at least 2 different ways for graphics (bar graphs, pie graphs, list of names, etc)

Task #5 - Tell us about the most significant post you're making on your Instagram this postseason.
Requirements: Written - 150 words. Graphics - Instagram template, caption.

DEADLINE FOR ALL TASKS: Sunday June 9th, 10am EST. (7 days after final PBP)

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2019, 07:52 AM by Le_Kris.)

Task #1

[b]Joe, Armada coming of from not the greatest regular season, but do you believe that young core could lead the team to post season succes? [/b]
Yes, I do think we can achive something special here, as you said we have a new roster, but that’s excactly what can be dengerous to other teams and in some way for us as well.
[b]Is there a plan B is first game doesn’t go your way?[/b]
You have to ask this to coach, I just try to do my best every time I am out there on ice.
[b]During regular season you lost to Whalers every time you played them, will that be a factor?[/b]
It might be, we want to prove ourselves, and it might be just our advantage if Whalers think will believe that it will be just as easy as it was during regular season.
[b]Thank you, Joe good luck! Back to studio[/b]
[b] [/b]

[b]Task #2[/b]
Top 5 goalie performances during finals
1.Aleksi O'Koivu-Volkova (MTL), 31 saves from 33 shots - (0.939)
2Tibuk Soonika (ANA), 24 saves from 25 shots - (0.960)
3T. Tibuk Soonika (ANA), 23 saves from 25 shots - (0.920)
3T. Tibuk Soonika (ANA), 23 saves from 25 shots - (0.920)
5. Tibuk Soonika (ANA), 30 saves from 35 shots - (0.857)

Task #3

Review of game 1 between Anaheim and Montreal.
All my goals. Series starts of big with Montreal taking the lead 5:0 in first 28 minutes. Can you ask for any bigger start to a final? I don’t think so. It took Montreal 10 minutes to open the scoring on powerplay. It was Shepard who scored this finals opener. Allmost 6 minutes later Morris IV doubled the lead. Then with last goal of first period Skottson made it 3:0 for Montreal. Devestating start for Outlaws. Second period also wasn’t anything to tell grand childrens about. Cadwalder scored just 6 minutes in in to the second and two and a half minutes later Hagan destroyed every hope of Outlaws fans if there was left any. For a relief to team and fans Anahaeim scored 3 goals on second period on their own. Same like Montreal Kennedy oppened scoring to his team. About 4 minutes later Connolly scored one and Fujikawa made it 3 on powerplay when there was 17 minutes in to second period. And that meant that ladies and gents we have a game in our hands for third period. 2 goal lead is deffinetely playable deficit. But Montreal destroyed the dreams of Outlaws early in the third with a goal of Zalapski to make it 6:3. 13 minutes later Again Montreal did what they do the best in this game and scored another one to make it 7:3. Even that wasn’t enough and Outlaws scored again on powerplay, Kennedy once again to make it 7:4. And that was it for game 1 of this series. 7:4 and Montreal has a game1 in their pocket.

Task #4 

Task #5 
This season was huge for Joe Kerr. Not only putting up one of the best rookie performance this year but also signing his first big equipment contract. Joe did it late in the season after proving himself as one of the most amazing talents of this season. Kerr informed fans via instagram post letting people know that he is working on something big. Rummor has it Kerr will start using new brand sticks from S48. Here is what his instagram caption said. “Very excited to finally get these sticks on my hand, still a long time before we put them in action in a real game, but so far seems nice. I love the feel. Hockey players are strange animals and habbit matters for us. I really do feel that these sticks can help me become better and love the soucer passes so far.” Armada fans liked this post allmost 7000 times. Not a bad thing for rookie from Latvia

[Image: Kerr.png]
Armada Panthers
"Nobody cared who I was until I put on this jersey..."

ph

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2019, 02:36 AM by Rublic.)

Task #1 -

Interviewer: Hello Atlas! I would love to know how you believe the Raiders will do this years playoffs after making all of the trades they recently made to build for the future?

Atlas: That’s correct we are going to build for the future. And we will start today by acquiring valuable playoff experience. We believe we have a strong young core and that we can add great pieces with the picks we will have this year!

Interviewer: Are you worried your team has been significantly weakened with these moves hurting your playoff chances?

Atlas: No not at all. We are providing our budding young talent with larger roles. This club is full of energy and is buzzing for a chance to go for a four star cup. We have added some great pieces though the draft and made some key free agency pick ups and we believe we are at the beginning of a great few seasons!

Task #2 -
Top 5 Faceoff Percentage
1) Outlaws Chuck Goody III 66.23%
2) Outlaws Slap McShotty 57.32%
3) Outlaws Max Rockatansky 56.67%
4) Outlaws Martijn Westbroek 53.00%
5) Militia Keegan Angello 50.21%

Task #3 -

1 2 3 T
Montreal Militia 1 0 0 1
Anaheim Outlaws 2 1 0 3
Shots
1 2 3 T
Montreal Militia 11 9 5 25
Anaheim Outlaws 6 14 5 25

1st period

1. Anaheim Outlaws , Lallo Selman 3 (Osbert Whacker 10, Collin Gibbles 5) at 5:19
2. Montreal Militia , Ravyn Tedisko 6 (Jaguar Johnson 5) at 13:48 (PP)
3. Anaheim Outlaws , Lallo Selman 4 (Martijn Westbroek 12, Corey Kennedy 3) at 16:37 (PP)

Penalties :
Olin O'Dowd (MTL) for Roughing (Minor) at 0:18, Collin Gibbles (ANA) for Interference (Minor) at 0:46, Kristers Dzelme (ANA) for Tripping (Minor) at 12:17, Zarley Zalapski (MTL) for Hooking (Minor) at 15:03
2nd period

4. Anaheim Outlaws , Osbert Whacker 3 (Martijn Westbroek 13, Jerry Mander 10) at 4:24

Penalties :
Martijn Westbroek (ANA) for Cross-checking (Minor) at 0:36, Nick Connolly (ANA) for Slashing (Minor) at 3:04, Padraig Sarantez (MTL) for Holding (Minor) at 3:04, Ravyn Tedisko (MTL) for Tripping (Minor) at 16:14
3rd period

No Goal

Penalties :
Lallo Selman (ANA) for Tripping (Minor) at 11:20
Goalie Stats

Aleksi O'Koivu-Volkova (MTL), 22 saves from 25 shots - (0.880), L, 9-5-1, 60:00 minutes
Tibuk Soonika (ANA), 24 saves from 25 shots - (0.960), W, 9-3-0, 60:00 minutes

This was a pretty even game in regards to shots on net with both teams managing 25 shots. The outlaws had Lady Luck on their sides against the assault from the militia. There were goals a plenty in the first frame with the Outlaws scoring two by Lallo Selman’s third and fourth goals of the post season. Tedisko managed to put a goal in the other net keeping the outlaws to just a one goal lead. In the second from the outlaws added a little insurance when Whacker scored this third goal off the playoffs. The Militia had to up the pressure in the third period but the outlaws played an almost flawless defensive game and stopped any and all threats the militia brought to them. Soonika played a strong calm game and never let the one goal raddle him.
O’Koivu-Volkova played a strong game as well but did not receive the same support from the players in front of him.

Task #4 -
1. Vancouver Whalers , Theo Morgan 2 (Jax Duggan 4, Aaron Wilson 3) at 0:44

Faceoff in the Armada zone Wilson goes head to head against maclean. They are being a little aggressive around the dot and the refs force them to reset. Wilson and Maclean square up again and the ref inches closer. The he puck is dropped and a whalers manage to gain quick position as Wilson knocks the puck back to his defender Jax Duggan who winds up and blasts a shot towards the net its wide but takes a weird bounce off the end boards and over the defenders stick. Theo Morgan Streaking towards the net has a step on the Armada defender and manages to get a stick on the puck while being taken down. The puck bounces on the top of peter Larson’s pads as Larson reaches back at the bouncing puck. He misses the puck as it bounces one more time off Larson’s mask and into the back of the net. What a great effort by Theo Morgan and what bad luck for peter Larson.

2. Vancouver Whalers , Borromini Cannellini 3 (Sami Rieder 2, Cullen Gray 4) at 13:42 (PP)

The Whalers are about to go on a man advantage for two minutes following that roughing penalty against the Armada. We have Xena in the dot, hoping to have a strong penalty kill here with her team being down by one and not wanting to fall further behind. Borromini Cannellini readies himself for the upcoming faceoff. As the ref drops the puck Cannellini gets the puck back to Jack Duggan Who fires another shot towards the net. Peter Larson with the save but there is a rebound! Cullan Gray Swings at it... and Sends it wide. Sami Rieder wins the battle in the corner and circles out in front of the net and fires a shot. OFF THE IRON and bounces out front! Borromini Cannellini gets his stick on it first and fires another this one squeezes its way under larson’s Right arm and into the back of the net.

Task #5 -

It will be as series of pictures of Atlas Rush in his cocktail Bar Pr%f drinking beer from a Pint. For some reason he doesn’t seem pleased because its not the right glass. Next picture is of Atlas Rush Drinking from a beer Stein. He looks slightly happier but still not pleased. The Third picture is from him drinking from a boot. Again slightly more happy but not quite what his looking for. The Fourth Picture is of Atlas Rush dressed like a Viking Raider. He pulls one of the Horns of a fallen foe and fills it with beer. He has a huge grin as he takes a swig. The grin quickly disappears as it doesn’t hit the spot. The Last Picture is of Atlas Rush Drinking From the Four Star Cup and a big grin appears across his face. His Face turns from a grin to a face of sheer determination!

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2019, 09:05 PM by foehammer007.)

Task 1

Today we were able to meet up with rookie Kelowna Knight Josef Novotny before he took a flight back home to the Czech Republic for a few days off and we wanted to ask him some questions about this past season and the future.

Interview Thanks for stopping to answer our questions, we wanted to first off ask how you and the team have been doing since your second round exit to the Montreal Militia?

We have been feeling like any team that gets knocked out of the playoffs but we will always remain optimistic. We went above many people’s expectations for us, especially after we traded a couple of big names, but we all are looking forward to next season and being on the ice with each other. Most of us have been rooting for a couple of our team mates who were called up for the SHL Finals!

Interview Just a few days ago you were selected for the Czech WJC team, how are you feeling about that, are you going to see them when you fly over?

Of course I am feeling super excited! It has always been a dream of mine to play for my great nation and to be already stepping up to the WJC will be a super exciting time. Since our knock out from the playoffs, I’ve continued training with some of my other fellow Knights just to keep working on my game, and I hope to be able to see where I am at before the next season begins. I will be meeting the team at some point when I am there but I am mostly seeing my parents.

Interview Last one before you go, who you got for each of the finals?

Rooting for the Outlaws for sure, never was a fan of Montreal and especially now after our series with them, can’t wait to beat them next year. I picked WKP for the SHL finals, although I am still learning about each of the teams.

Interview Thanks for the answers, enjoy your flight!

----------------------

Task #2

I wanted to show the top five players for hits during the playoffs (pre-final stats)

1 Ravyn Tedisko ( Militia ) - After twelve games in the playoffs, Ravyn leads the pack with 34 hits over the rest of the players.

2 Nathan Explosion (Knights) - Two less games than leader Ravyn, Kelowna's Nathan Explosion had 33 hits, one behind the lead.

3 Vadim Malichov (Knights) - Another Knight, Vadim had 31 hits in the same number of games as Nathan. Kelowna really brought the body during the playoffs.

4 Boris Poroshenko ( Scarecrows ) - In 4th place, Scarecrow's player Boris over thirteen games had gotten 22 hits, a nice decent haul for him.

5 Nick Brain ( Falcons ) - And coming in fifth, Detroit's Nick Brain over a ten game span had 21 hits, rounding the top five.

------------------
Task #3

Game 3 of the SMJHL Finals between the Montreal Militia and the Anaheim Outlaws
The first period saw a wild period as Montreal dominated the shot count total, 11 to 6, but Anaheim was able to make them count as they sank two goals against Montreal’s one. Both team’s split penalties between each other, two each, but again Anaheim was able to capitalize on one of them as their second goal in the first period was on the power play.

The second period saw Anaheim turn the shots around and started to dominate play like they sometimes are known for. They pushed their puck luck and eventually would get a third goal after four minutes of lots of play. Again both sides had two penalties each but neither were able to get a PP goal off of them. Outlaws had 14 shots to Montreal’s 9.

The third period saw only one penalty against Anaheim, but Montreal was again not able to do anything with it as both sides had only five shots against each other during the entire third period. A much slower period, with lots of blocked/missed shots. Anaheim wound up holding on pretty easily as they win 3-1, and take a 2-1 series lead over the Outlaws.

Anaheim dominated all three stars, with Osbert Whacker getting the first star, Lallo Selman getting the second star, and Jerry Mander getting the third. I’d also like to point out Outlaw’s Goaltender, Tibuk Soonika blocked 24 out of 25 shots for a save percentage of .960%. Definitely huge plays from him.

-------------------

Task #4

-------------------

Task #5

[Image: tjFQotX.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019, 10:43 AM by Bruins10.)

TASK 1

Q: So tell me Kaspars, what are your expectations for next season?

A: I personally expect a lot from myself and the Whalers. We are unfortunately losing a couple of pieces to the pros and thats alright. It is understood that players want to make the jump to the show and really prove their talents in the big leagues. For myself, I really gotta improve on the offensive end. I really did not contribute too much to the Whalers success this season, I expect more out of myself. I didnt even register a goal all season, thats unacceptable if I want to help my team win a Four Star Cup.
We did get eliminated this season in the Semi-Finals and that won't be acceptable come next season. I would be happy with a finals appearance but all in all, we are going for that ring. We have enough depth in the organization to dominate the league not only in the regular season, but in the playoffs aswell. We can easily bring back the Whalers to being champs in S49

TASK 2

TOP 5 PHYSICAL PRESENCE PLAYERS (Focusing on the last 2 teams remaining)
5) Osbert Whacker, Anaheim Outlaws. He registered a total of 14 hits and 16 shots blocked and will have to continue that big man play if he wants to increase the Outlaws chance at winning a Four Star cup.
4) Zarley Zalapski, Montreal Militia. Registering the same amount of stats as Whacker with 14 hits and 16 shots blocked, Zarley surprised many this season with his impact to the team as a rookie. Averaging only 16.67 minutes a game, he will always make sure that every second counts.
3) Oliver Klozoff, Montreal Militia. Another Montrealer on the list, Oliver has been a force not to be reckoned with so far in the playoffs. with 17 hits and 11 shots blocked in 12 games played, he is averaging around 1 of each per game. You are going to hear him on the ice, whether you like it or not.
2) Gunnar Petrov, Anaheim Outlaws. Leading his team in hits given per game, Gunnar has registered a total of 21 hits and only 4 penalties. He makes sure that when he does hit you, you feel it and he does not end up in the sin bin.
1) Ravyn Tedisko, Montreal Militia. ANother rookie and man are the Militia happy that he is playing for their team. He is leading his team with 34 hits in 12 games, thats good for almost 3 a game. An impact player that slotted in well for the Militia this season, taking on a big role even though he is just a young man in this league. This name will be one that people remember, especially when he puts you to sleep.

TASK 3

GAME 5

With the series all tied up at 2, both teams were going to come into the game hungry. And what seemed to be a tight game in the first period, slowly blew up in the 2nd period. The Montreal Militia had already held the lead in the game, scoring with a little over 1 minute left into the 1st period and were entering the 2nd frame with all the momentum. Continuing that momentum and using all that extra energy from the importance of the game, Ravyn Tedisko potted another goal for the Militia, 1:16 into the 2nd period. That quick 2 goal swing would put the Militia ahead and they would never look back. A huge thanks has to be given to Kristoffer Svensson, registerting an assist on both of the first 2 goals of the game. Although he was not given the first star of the game, he registered a total of 3 assist in the game and logged a whopping 22:31 of ice time. Most importantly though, was his presence on special teams. He was on the ice for a total of 6:21 on the power play and also, a whole 2:38 on the Penalty Kill. The Montreal Militia have a huge amount of trust in him and he performs when it counts. Yes, he was all over the scoreboard with the 3 assists that he registered, but the amount of time on ice he has in big moments might go unnoticed in the whole jist of things in the finals of the playoffs.

TASK 4

GAME 4: Vancouver vs Anchorage

With just 35 seconds into the game, the Vancouver Whalers have already dominated. It is still tied in this 3rd period, with both goalies keeping their shutout alive. Shots are tied at 11 and there is a faceoff in the Armadas zone. The Whalers send out their 2nd line, consisting of Aaron Wilson, Sami Rieder and Theo Morgan. Aaron Wilson wins the faceoff back to the defenseman, Jax Duggan takes the puck and takes a calming breath. He lifts his head and looks at his options, Theo Morgan is starting to cut in from the half-wall while Aaron Wilson ties up the centerman. With no one on him, Theo receives the pass and continues to make his way to the high slot. Looking at the net, he catches Peter Larson in a bad position, his glove side is wide open. Putting his weight into his stick, Morgan releases the shot and.....DING! It goes off the crossbar and in!! The Whalers take the lead in this 3rd period and 4th game, the possibility of a sweep is in our hands as we speak. 1-0 Whalers, Theo Morgan assisted by Jax Duggan and Aaron Wilson. A team goal scored there by Vancouver, just like it has been all season for the Whalers. They always make sure that everyone is involved in the offence, you could see the chemistry radiating from their bench.

TASK 5

With the offseason in full swing, Kaspars Claude was seen roaming the streets of Montreal. With a couple other Latvians, Mikelis Ozolins and Calogero Crudelli, they took to the partying streets of the canadian city. Their first stop on Sunday June 9th, the players decided to watch the Formula 1 race taking place. They were able to take pictures with other celebrity guests attending the race, Al Pacino and Dan Bilzerian. Kaspars Claude also apperently agreed to have a training session with Dan Bilzerian on one condition,. he brings a ton of hot models wearing bikinis.
Later that evening, Kaspars was seen grabbing a meal at none other than Chez Pare. A young gun, he is there to take advantage of the wonderful food that Montreal has to offer but most importantly, the wonderful women that reside on the island. It is unknown whether or not Kaspars Claude left there with a women, but Calogero Crudelli did. All 3 of them had a huge smile on their face when they left the restaurant, I guess they enjoyed the food.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2019, 12:04 PM by Mika_Kandinsky.)

Task #1

Siberia Sports Interview with Mika Kandinsky after Playoff Elimination: 

SS: Mika, the Scarecrows were just eliminated in seven games against the Anaheim Outlaws.  What's going through your mind?

Mika:  It's really disappointing for us to have been eliminated in the semi finals.  We really wanted to go the distance and take home a fourth championship in a row.  Everyone played hard and we had some good games.  We just didn't get the job done in the end.  

SS:  What was it like as a rookie to have such a deep playoff run?

Mika: I learned a lot about what it takes to play professional playoff hockey.  I scored a couple of goals which was nice for me, but I'm just sad we didn't make it to the finals.  I'm going to work real hard in the offseason and hopefully come back next season and have a bigger role on the team and hopefully help us make another deep run.

Task #2

Top 5 Scoring Players This Playoffs Who are in the Finals:

5.   Militia  Mark Hagan - 9 points, (5g 4a) Only two points scored on special teams!
4.   Outlaws  Jerry Mander - 11 points (3g 8a) Is a +8 and is a defenseman!
3.   Militia  Kristoffer Svensson - 13 points (4g 9a) Shooting a 12.12%, lowest in the top 10.
2.   Outlaws  Hiro Fujikawa - 13 points (5g 8a) Only 3 points on special teams!
1.   Militia  Oliver Klozoff - 15 points (4g 11a) Also has 22pims, the most in the top 60 scorers!

Task #3

Siberia Sports Big Play of the Game:
Game 2 of the finals between  Militia and  Outlaws

You need to rise to the occasion when your team faces adversity in the playoffs.  Sometimes, things just don't go your way and you need to dig deep and make things happen.  The Anaheim Outlaws can look at Chuck Goody III as a prime example of this philosophy.  After the Outlaws had a huge goal overturned for them in the second period, followed by a Militia goal, things were looking pretty bleak and the morale of the team could have taken a hard nose dive.  Instead of getting down, they got angry and inspired.  The team began to surge and were able to tie the game up in the third period.

That's what sets the stage for the heroics by Chuck Goody III for Anaheim.  Battling back from the two goal swing with the game tied, Goody found himself streaking down an open wing into the Militia zone in the dying minutes of regulation.  His linemate, Seemu Telanne was with the puck on the opposite wing also coming in with speed.  Telanne wires a pass through the defense to a very open Goody, who one-times a blast past the Militia goaltender to take the lead 4-3 late in regulation!  Goody completes the comeback and puts the Outlaws ahead and sets them up to win the game as the regulation clock dies out.  What a comeback and it's Siberia Sports Big Play of the Game!

Task #4

Siberia Sports Goal Recap:
Scarecrows vs.  Falcons  Game 6

1. St. Louis Scarecrows , Mattie Brunton 1 (Isaac Yamada 2, Michael Fox 4) at 1:18 (PP) - The first goal of the game is scored by St. Louis' Mattie Brunton on the power play!  A shot by Isaac Yamada just misses the net wide, Brunton picks it up behind the net, skates it out and shoots short side for the goal!

2. St. Louis Scarecrows , Nicolas Fleming 4 (Lyle Odelein III 1, Mattie Brunton 3) at 3:46 - The second goal of the game is scored by St. Louis' Nicolas Fleming at even strength. Tyler Tougard's shot bounces off the Falcon's goaltender and Fleming is there to snipe in the rebound top shelf!

3. St. Louis Scarecrows , Nicolas Fleming 5 (Tyler Tougard 4, Basil Magnicotta 3) at 8:53 - The third goal is scored by Nicolas Fleming for his second of the night!  Fleming fought his way to the front of the net and was able to tip a shot low by Tyler Tougard into the net past the Falcons' goalie!

4. St. Louis Scarecrows , Basil Magnicotta 2 (Tyler Tougard 5, Charlie Serpe 5) at 11:24 (PP) - The fourth goal is scored by Basil Magnicotta on the power play!  The Scarecrows goaltender Billy Sorokin started the breakout with a pass to Magnicotta who dished it to his partner on D, Charlie Serpe.  Serpe moved it to Tyler Tougard who winds his way around Detroit bodies and into the offensive zone where he passes the puck back to Magnicotta who takes a shot and rips one glove side for the goal!

5. Detroit Falcons , Travis Bitties 1 (Savoli Tankovic 3, Andrej Doskocil 4) at 3:59 - The fifth of the game and the Falcons' first goal is scored by rookie Travis Bitties!  Bitties gets to the high slot and deflects a shot by Savoli Tankovic past Sorokin to get Detroit on the board!

6. Detroit Falcons , Lex Peters 2 (Waffles Man 6, Aaron Freakin Rome 3) at 4:21 - The sixth goal of the game, scored by Lex Peters of Detroit comes just 22 seconds after Bitties put them on the board.  The Falcons gain the zone and do a few quick passes before the puck finds Peters and he buries it five hole on Sorokin to cut the lead to two.

7. St. Louis Scarecrows , Charlie Serpe 4 (Nicolas Fleming 4, Billy Sorokin) at 11:42 (PP) - The seventh goal of the game is scored by Charlie Serpe for the Scarecrows on the power play!  Charlie Serpe picks up a pass from Fleming in the neutral zone and makes his way across the blue line past the Falcons defense.  He's flying down the wing, makes a move to center and he shoots and scores!  Charlie Serpe with the laser to increase the Scarecrows lead to 3.

8. St. Louis Scarecrows , Tyler Tougard 3 (Basil Magnicotta 4) at 12:33 - The eighth goal of the game is scored by Tyler Tougard from the Scarecrows.  Tyler Tougard noticing the earlier goal by Serpe, picks up a pass in the neutral zone from Magnicotta, swerves into the offensive zone with speed and torches the Detroit defense.  Tougard winds up a slap shot, and he scores!  Tyler Tougard with a stick side blast for his third of the playoffs!

9. St. Louis Scarecrows , Nicolas Fleming 6 (Charlie Serpe 6, Basil Magnicotta 5) at 17:51 (PP) - The ninth goal of the game is scored on the power play once again by Nicolas Fleming for the Scarecrows, his third of the game!  The faceoff is won by St. Louis on the power play.  The puck goes back to Magnicotta, then passes over to Serpe. Serpe fakes the shot, passes to Fleming, Fleming with the one timer and he scores!! A hat trick for Nicolas Fleming and the Scarecrows lead 7-2.

10. St. Louis Scarecrows , Gordie Boomhover 4 (Izem Abioye 3) at 18:19 - The tenth goal of the game is scored by Gordie Boomhover for the Scarecrows late in the second period!  Abioye is carrying the puck and he's hit hard.  He coughs it up, stays on it and wins the puck back.  Abioye passes over to Boomhover.  Boomhover makes a move to the outside and from down low he shoots and scores!  From an impossible angle, Boomhover makes it 8-2 St. Louis.

11. Detroit Falcons , Lex Peters 3 (Wibbly McButternutz 4) at 16:21 - The eleventh goal of the game is scored by Lex Peters for the Falcons.  Late in the third period, the game is near over and the Falcons' season is almost at an end.  Charlie Serpe has his pass picked off by Wibbly McButternutz, he passes up to Peters.  Peters takes a shot and he scores!  A shot finds it's way past Sorokin and Peters has his second of the night.  Too little too late for the Falcons.

Final score  Scarecrows 8 - 3  Falcons

Task #5

Mika Kandinsky will be posting his off season training progress periodically throughout the off season.  Mika feels as though he can inspire other young athletes to work hard by posting his workouts and his progress as he trains and gets stronger in preparation for his next season in the SMJHL.  Mika wants to show how tough it is training in Siberia to the world so they can see where he came from and how he was raised to play hockey.  Mika feels it's important to be a good role model to younger players as he's seen what good role models has done for him at the professional level.  He wants to give back and inspire a younger generation as he starts his journey into professional hockey.  This is the inspirationion for him starting up an instagram to show his training techniques to help other young players get better and to learn the game further.

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2019, 10:15 PM by Lemonade.)

Task #1 - ...and we're live here with Timmo Kyllonen of the Halifax Raiders just before Game One of the Raiders and Falcons series. Timmo, what does Halifax have to do better in this series in order to beat the Falcons? "Well, that's a tough question because we need to be better in every area at this point, we had a tough season but we made the playoffs and we're here to prove ourselves and to the rest of the league that we belong here. In order to do so, we need the special teams to step up all series. We need to take the chances we get on the power play and keep the puck out of our zone on the PK, we just aren't doing that. The Falcons are a tough team no doubt and we struggled against them all season but if we can get the lucky bounces and stay tight on the special teams, then I think we can win this series!"

Task #2 - TOP FIVE CELLYS OF THE PLAYOFFS

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5368453]
#1 - Ravyn Tedisko (MTL)

[Image: tumblr_mdpbdyXXIF1r6nmfho1_500.gif]
#2 - Calogero Crudelli (COL)

[Image: giphy.gif]
#3 - Taisei-Tiikeri Wawazat (HAL)

[Image: 5SYeZRR.gif]
#4 - Franz Cooper (DET)

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5407268]

#5 - Gordie Boomhover (STL)

Task #3 -  Outlaws Anaheim Outlaws vs. Montreal Militia  Militia  Game 7 Recap!

First Round - 

Task #4 - Write a goals highlight play by play for one series winning game, or make an infographic featuring stats from a series winning game.
Requirements: At least 200 words for written / at least 4 stats featured in at least 2 different ways for graphics (bar graphs, pie graphs, list of names, etc)

Task #5 - 
[Image: INSTA.jpg]

[Image: Lemonade.gif]
raiders [Image: pqKRPO4.png] [Image: DrC3FxE.png] raiders

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2019, 11:03 AM by TheFlash.)

Task #1 -
Q: We're here live with the backup goalie of the Vancouver Whalers, Kasperi Braulin. Kasperi, thanks for coming out! What did you think of your teams performance in the post season?"

A: I think we battled really hard. Great performances all around, and the guys really stepped up. Really unfortunate that we couldn't get it done. But I was glad that we won and didn't get swept!

Q: What went wrong?

A: I don't like to dwell on the negative. I think in the  playoffs, you just go with whatever happens. We got outplayed. Simple as that. We need to keep our heads held high and come back with a vengeance!

Q: Thoughts on next year and what you hope to accomplish?

A:  Well, as a team I think we'll all work hard to improve. We're losing a few guys to the SHL, but I think the current core can still get it done. Myself, I need to continue to improve and get that sweet, sweet, TPE. I think I'll cap just after the start of the year, take over the starting role from Daco (since his disappearance) and then go from there. The sky is the limit for this team no doubt.

Task #2 - Top 5 celebrities at SMJHL playoff games. Lots of celebs live in the bigger cities, and when there is LITERALLY nothing else to do, they appear at minor league sim league hockey games

5) Tom Cruise - Halifax Raiders. Tom has literally never been to Halifax. What better way to experience it then a Raiders game! Of course, he was totally put off and will never watch hockey again.

4) Viggo Morentson - Montreal Militia. Viggo is a massive hockey game and loves the Habs. So when they aren't playing, he sees the next best thing in the Milita. Viggo was spotted with cast member John Rhys-Davies.

3) Owen Wilson + Vince Vaughn - Vancouver Whalers. In town shooting their latest block buster comedy, the guys decided to take in a game. Afterwards, they met with the players. Vince was just talking really fast and not making much sense and Own just said "wow" a lot.

2) The St. Louis Blues! - St. Louis (duh). Supporting local minor league hockey is huge for the Blues. They checked out their fellow finals making compadres in the Scarecrows.

1) Stevie Wonder - Detroit- Hailing from Detroit, Wonder was brought in to sing the anthem and listen to one of the Falcons games!

Task #3

What better game to recap than a game seven! The playoffs are full of intense and edge of your seat games, and there’s nothing that captures that better than game seven! Everything that Montreal and Anaheim worked for, came down to this sixty minute game. We started out with an early penalty to the Outlaws, and Montreal wasted no time capitalizing when Rayvn Tedisko took the cross ice feed from Svensson and put the Militia up 1-0. Just nine seconds later, barely off of the center ice faceoff, Fujikawa streaked down the wing and caught the Militia flat footed, tying the game up at one. Hans Zucker of the Militia scored to put his team up 2-1 heading into the break. The second period was uneventful, with a penalty for each team. Both goalies were playing their hearts out and keeping this a close game. The third period starts, and both teams are very aware of what’s on the line. Anaheim knows they need to find a way to score or their championship hopes are over. After a flurry of chances, Fujikawa rings one off of the post. This goes directly to Rockatansky, who proceeds to fire a shot that’s blocked. Unfortunately for Montreal, the blocked shot went right to Corey Kennedy who had a wide open net, and didn’t make a mistake in tying up the game. Just a minute later, Colin Gibbles corralled a rebound, and put the Outlaws up 3-2. That’s all they would need, as the Outlaws went on to win it all!!

Task #4

With the St. Louis Scarecrows already up 6-2, the defending champs had a stranglehold on the series in game six. Nicolas Flemming had been on fire in this game, and was still hungry for more despite his team’s dominance late in the game. Entering the zone with Serpe and Magnicotta, the Scarecrows had numbers going into the Falcons zone. Serpe took the feed from Magnicotta, and the Falcon’s defender forced him to beneath the goal line. Just when it looked like their opportunity had been snuffed out, Serpe spotted Flemming uncovered, all alone, in front of the net! Flemming took the feed, but instead of shooting he deked right and then left to throw the goalie off of his game. Flemming was able to tuck it in backhand, when the goalie made the wrong move. Flemming threw his hands in the air as the hats rained down from the stands, completing the hat trick and putting the final nail in the Falcon’s coffin.

TASK #5

[Image: XY2uLzz.png]

1. "Obviously I wish it ended differently," Jonas started. "And of course I wish that I made a bigger impact out there but we ran into a team that was better than us and we paid the price for that. It happens sometimes."
"So what about next year?"
"Well I have high hopes for next year, I'll tell you that. I think we will have a lot of roster continuity and the team chemistry that we have built all through this season will continue to be built upon next year. Not to mention we will have some young blood in the mix. A rising tide raises all ships and that's how I see this roster right now."
"What are you going to do this off-season to improve?"
"I've always been a goal scorer. You didn't really get to see that this year so I think I need to get back to my roots and work on getting the puck into the net. I also need to elevate other parts of my game and become a more well-rounded player. I don't want to be the guy who's giving up the pick on the highlight reel. I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen."

5. Jonas Larsen has always been a home body. Even though he no longer lived in Skien, Norway he had to make sure that he went back to his hometown now that he was out of the playoffs. After an eight and a half hour flight from Anchorage to Oslo he arrived at the airport at 6 P.M. local time. From there it was a dragging two hour train ride from the capital city to his hometown. He was feeling tired, but he knew there was something he had to do before he laid his head down on the pillow and drifted off to sleep. 

Jonas jogged from his hotel to the ice rink that had brought him up. It was where he learned everything about hockey and the skills he developed there got him to where he was now. After strapping on his skates and taking a few commemorative laps around the ice he made his way into the stands and took a photo of the ice below. He posted it to his instagram with one simple word as the caption "Home."

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2019, 08:12 AM by Emiko.)

Task 1# - Presenter: "We are here live with Detroit falcons back up keeper Emiko Spector. How do you think your team has done in the playoffs?"

Emiko: "We put up a hard fight and tried our best in the first match so who knows how it will go. We should become contenders eventually with me as the last line of defence in the the near future."

Presenter: "Is that a hint to how early we may see you between the pipes?"

Emiko: "Well i've been told that my team is going to give me more starts next season. Seeing as i have only been riding the pine pony so far it will be brilliant to get out there as i think i have a lot i could offer in this playoffs or in the future. But who knows maybe i could make a impact later on."

Presenter: "Thanks for talking to us this evening Emiko. I hope you and the Falcons do well in the future."

Task 2# - Top 5 Celebrities in the stands

1# - Steve Yzerman - Detroit Falcons- Stevey Y was seen at a Falcons game wearing a Emiko Spector Jersey which is odd considering she hasn't played a single game for the Falcons. We asked Yzerman why he decided to wear a Spector Jersey this is what he had to say "It was the only Jersey available in the team shop to be honest. I didn't have a Jersey for the team so i decided to get one for this playoff push. I guess the name Spector is cool too so that is a plus!"

2# - Tony Hand - Colorado Raptors - Hand was seen at a Raptors game which is odd considering he had to travel from the UK to the states to see this match. I asked him why the Raptors. This is what he had to say "I was on holiday in Colorado and i wanted to see some hockey so why not. I loved that the team is just a giant reference to Jurassic Park"

3# - Manto Rune - Detroit Falcons - Rune is a GOMHL GM with the Ottawa Lumberjacks and it is odd to see her at another Ice hockey match in the states. It turns out she was hoping to see her friend and Ex Soccer team mate play. 

4# - Andy Dwyer (Chris Pratt) was seen at a Anaheim Outlaws match. He had his shirt off due to him being "stressed" we tried to speak to him but he was ejected from the stadium shortly after this incident. 

5# - Howard Brown as been seen at a Halifax Raiders match. Those of you outside of the UK may not know who he is but he is famous for just being the guy who did Halifax Bank adverts. Rumour has it he's currently working on a TV ad with the team.

Task #3 - Choose any game in the finals and write a short post game recap. Can be a summary of the goals scored, a turning point, an unsung hero profile, etc. 
Requirements: 150 words.

Task #4 - Write a goals highlight play by play for one series winning game, or make an infographic featuring stats from a series winning game.

Task #5 - Tell us about the most significant post you're making on your Instagram this postseason.
Requirements: Written - 150 words. Graphics - Instagram template, caption.

[Image: 4gqz4jc.png]

Task 1:

Jake Adams, SHL Weekly: You guys were quite the underdog this year. First sweeping Colorado and then taking the first two games against Montreal. You looked like you might actually pull of the upset. What are your thoughts?
Piotr Horvat: Obviously I think the answer is we are all disappointed. No matter how well you do in the regular season you always have a chance in the playoffs and for some reason it feels like we let off the gas a bit against Montreal and it cost us.
JA: Was there any major take aways from your rookie season?
PH: Absolutely. The biggest was that you can’t rest on your laurels. You never know when you are the next one up, or when the pressure will fall on you to shut down a high powered offense. Not to beat the dead horse, but the series against Montreal was a case of just that. We got up by two games and I think we all took a deep breath and relaxed a bit to much and it cost us.

Task 2:
Top 5 Forwards Piotr Horvat Played Against
#5: Calogero Crudelli: A fellow rookie who always seemed to be shooting. If you weren’t being physical with him or blocking his lane, he was taking the shot.

#4: Julio Tokolosh: Every time I put my head down he was taking a shot at me. Very physical, but also very talented. I had to focus on him any time he was on the ice.

#3: Marc Hagan: So talented, very disciplined. He didn’t take a huge amount of shots, but the ones he did he made count.

#2: Knute Knurtsson: This guy is going to be a top end talent in the SHL. Never seemed to make a mistake, was always in the right place.

#1: Kristoffer Svensson: Let me tell you about this guy. He made every right move, every right decision. I could not for the life of me stop him.

Task 3:
Game 4 Kelowna vs Colorado
We knew going into the game that Colorado would be coming out with a bee under their bonnet. And boy did they ever. Statistically Colorado was the better team. They won in every team stat possible. Hits, face-offs, blocked shots, and the one that really mattered is their 12 penalty minutes. Their undisciplined play is what ended up putting the nail in the coffin. Two Kelowna goals came on the Power Play. This is from a team who had the league worst PP. If Colorado had played a more disciplined game maybe they could have won the game. The series? Probably not. From a statistical standpoint its very hard to come back from a 3 game deficit, but maybe this could have been the turning point. Unfortunately for them, they just could not stay out of the penalty box. And fortunately for Kelowna their PP finally decided to play.

Task 4:
Game 6 Montreal vs Kelowna
1st Period
1. Kelowna Knights , Big Fudge 3 (Barry Batsbak 7, Aleksandr Scherbak 6) at 4:36
This was a hug goal. Kelowna needed to make a statement and after a prolonged period of offensive pressure where they saw almost a minute of zone time and 4 shots on net they found the back of the net.

2. Montreal Militia , Marc Hagan 3 (Commander Shepard 3, Dirk Von Grimmelshausen 1) at 10:27

Unfortunately, every now and then an individual effort makes a difference in a game and this is one of those times. Marc Hagan lost a face-off but made up for it by blocking a shot, recovering it and immediately skating down the ice and making a goal.

3. Montreal Militia , Commander Shepard 1 (James Truong 2, Marc Hagan 2) at 10:53
This is where things go from bad to worse for Kelowna, and we see Marc Hagan involved yet again. No more than 26 seconds after they tied the game up Montreal takes the lead as Shapard takes the puck off of a face-off won by Hagan.

2nd Period
4. Montreal Militia , Griffith Cadwalader 1 (Keegan Angello 2, Oliver Klozoff 5) at 0:32

Things really take a turn for the worst for Kelowna as barely 30 seconds into the period Montreal lights the lamp. Montreal had controlled the tempo from the initial puck drop, having given up 7 shots on goal Kelowna was barely staying afloat and the goal was all but inevitable.

5. Montreal Militia , Keegan Angello 2 (Olin O'Dowd 3, Hans Zucker 1) at 4:57

Another instance of Montreal controlling the face-off dot. A face-off win from Angello followed by the puck being cycled ends up with a goal for Montreal. At this point many people were wondering if Kelowna even knew they were in a game.

6. Kelowna Knights , Vadim Malichov 3 (Zach Laliberte 7, Big Fudge 7) at 15:23 (PP)

Late in the second period we started to see some life from the Knights as the offense started to find its rhythm and then a penalty gave them the extra man. The leagues worst PP eventually for their chance and capitalized. 4-2, can the Knights build off of this momentum?

3rd Period

7. Montreal Militia , Herry Morris IV 1 (Zarley Zalapski 3, Griffith Cadwalader 1) at 1:55

The Militia ended this one quick. Kelowna letting in another quick goal after the period started was also no surprise. With this goal, the Knights saw the end of their season.

Task 5:

One of the few things that Piotr truly cares about is making sure that every child has a fresh meal. One of the benefits of being in the public’s view is having the ability to be visible and bring awareness to certain things. So recently Piotr started a non-profit organization to gather food in local communities to provide to children in school who may not have all of the things they need. Using all of the social media platforms that he could, Piotr has spread awareness for this cause and has looked for volunteers. He has started the first brick and mortar facility simply through the use of his social media. Serving Kelowna schools he has made it is possible for children in low income households to have a full meal while they are in school. This makes sure that their bellies are full, but since it is only usable by children in school he hopes that it will help increase school attendance and reduce drop out rates.

[Image: horvat3.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2019, 02:48 PM by MrStennett.)

Task #1:

This is Ray Desmond with your St. Louis Scarecrows radio report and I'm here live with Barrett Blackwood to discuss how the Crows season ended. How are you feeling, Barrett?

It's been a really tough few days, to be honest. We all felt like we had a great opportunity to come out on top this season. Especially after winning the Laurifer Trophy this year. We're all pretty disappointed and just kind of feel like we let the fans down.

Hey, chin up. You know there's always next season, but it would have to be a tough pill to swallow knowing how good the team was this season. Anything you think you or the team could have done differently?

Honestly, I always hold myself accountable. I really feel like I could have played a lot better out there, even in limited minutes. When you look at the stats on paper, and I see that I was a -5 (+/-) out there, that really bruises the ego. I know I didn't come into the league with the label of being a defensive guy, but you always want to play your best on both sides of the ice, you know?

Thanks for taking the time to speak with us, Barrett! Always a pleasure getting to talk with you! Good luck in the upcoming SHL draft! This is Ray Desmond, and I'm signing off.

Code:
241 words

Task #2:

Top 5 Scorers During the Final Series

1. Martijn Westbroek: 1 G, 6 A, 8 P  Outlaws
2. Corey Kennedy: 4 G, 3 A, 7 P  Outlaws
3. Hiro Fujikawa: 4 G, 3 A, 7 P  Outlaws
4. Keegan Angello : 2 G, 5 A, 7 P  Militia
5. Oliver Klozoff: 0 G, 7 A, 7 P  Militia

Task #3: 

We're going to talk about the all-important game in the final series of the Four Star Playoffs; game seven. In order for either the Outlaws or the Militia to bring home the Four Star Trophy, they needed a player to really step up and but their team on their back. The man that eventually did that was Outlaws goalie Tibuk Soonika. Having had a fantastic run through the playoffs coming up to this final game, you know that Outlaws management had plenty of faith in their number one net-minder. This game certainly started off shaky for Tibuk, as he gave up a goal to Ravyn Tedisko just forty-one seconds in and then another to Hans Zucker about fifteen minutes later. From that point on, however, the man was an absolute brick wall. He ended up stopping a total of twenty-three shots, to the tune of a .920 save percentage. He was certainly the star of this one for the Outlaws, and he was a huge reason why they ended up hoisting the cup after sixty minutes.

Code:
181 words

Task #4:

In the series leading up to the Four Star Playoff finals, the St. Louis Scarecrows and the Anaheim Outlaws were both facing elimination in game seven. The game started off quite competitive, but Anaheim got the early jump on a goal by Mathias Seger during the third minute, his first of the playoffs. He managed to scoop up a loose puck off of a missed deflection by Max Rockatansky and fired it home past Billy Sorokin while on the power play. (Score 1-0) Much of the rest of the first period was uneventful until the seventeenth minute when Gordie Boomhover collected a missed shot by Boris Poroshenko and put it in the Outlaws net to tie the score, also on the man advantage. (Score 1-1) The entire second period was a very defensive affair, as there were no goals scored. It took until the sixth minute of the third period for another goal to be scored, this one by Anaheim star Hiro Fujikawa off a great pass by Kristers Dzelme. (Score 2-1) While the Crows offense was fighting hard for much of the rest of the period to get back in the game, it was the Outlaws who would tally the next goal. In the seventeenth minute, Gunnar Petrov wrangled a loose puck off a missed Mathias Seger shot and increased the Anaheim lead to two scores. (Score 3-1) In a last minute bid to come back, Crows center Gaspard Boone raced through the neutral zone past the Outlaws defense to score a last second goal on what was an incredible one-man effort. It wouldn't be enough, however, as the Outlaws would down the Laurifer Trophy winning Scarecrows by a final score of 3-2. 

Code:
299 words

Task #5:

Barrett Blackwood just got into that Instagram game. He was never really much for social media, but after joing Twitter early in his SMJHL career, he was spurred on by some of his teammates to get into Instagram as well. This offseason, Barrett really hopes to do some traveling, and Instagram is going to be a huge part of that. He has seen a lot of people using it to catalog their adventures, and hopes to do the same. One trip he definitely knows that he'll be undertaking is heading back home to see his folks on their small farm in Minnesota. Maybe he'll even introduce everyone on the internet to his mom, but he hasn't really decided if that's a great idea yet or not. He'll definitely introduce the world to his favorite cow on the farm that he named Greta as a boy and to his father's Alice-Chalmers tractor that was passed down to him from Barrett's grandfather. 

Code:
168 words

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019, 05:07 AM by C9Van.)

Task #1 - We join Vancouver Whalers RW Jon Forty-One on how he thinks the Vancouver Whalers will do vs the Militia and how he felt the series will go. (Before Whalers went onto lose it) "Well, honestly I think we have a good chance, we would need a pretty good start I think to be able to beat them but I looking at it from a personal view of I am just hoping I can contribute to the team as much as possible. I have an interview coming up shortly so I can go into more detail but it would be great to hopefully help the lads at the Whalers get to the finals." 

He was then asked another question. "What do you think your chances of contributing on the ice this series will be." After a short pause Mr. Forty-One would respond with a confident: "If I'm genuinely honest. 100%!" But in reality he would not whatsoever. 

[160 words]

Task #2 - 

During the first Vancouver home game of the play-offs til the exit to the Militia they have had some interesting fans come watch the matches. So here are the top 5 noteworthy people that came to the games.

1 - Burt Reynolds. - Burt Fucking Reynolds!
2 - Archer - Famous spy. Coincidentally at the same game Burt Fucking Reynolds was at.
3 - Tom Holland - Yes the 3rd movie spiderman came. Apparently rumours are spreading he told fans the ending to the far from home movie.
4 - Lil Big D(ave) - A famous local rap artist who is from the mean streets of suburban Vancouver.
5 - The green women - The wives of the infamous green men fans

Task #3 - 

Task #4 - 

Task #5- 

The only Instagram post Jon Forty-One has ever made (Because he knows how garbage Instagram actually is) was a logo picture of the Vancouver Whalers with this message. "To all it will concern. I first off wish the thank the whole Vancouver Whalers staff and backroom people for never giving up on me and picking me up and welcoming me into the family. I had a pretty great start to the season, working my way into the 3rd line and getting a game winning goal before I streaked into a bad path. I have an interview booked to discuss this at a later date but I will say that I am sorry I couldn't help the lads much this play-offs season and next season I will make a difference and hopefully bring home the cup to the best fanbase in the lower leagues. My focus moves on to helping the UK but in the back of my mind I'll be preparing for the next season. Go Whalers go!

[Roughly 170 words]

Will do the other 4 later on! <3

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

TASK NUMBER 1

[Image: fYDXblD.png]

TASK NUMBER 2

[Image: 7neoYDV.png]

TASK NUMBER 3

[Image: xLnMy9t.png]

(221 WORD COUNT)

The Anaheim Outlaws came into Montreal weary from a hard fought game seven with the Scarecrows. 
Montreal took full advantage of the wounded animal scoring a playoff high of seven goals for game one. 
Russian Rookie, Zarley Zalapski proved his worth with one goal and one assist. He finished with 2 points and a plus minus rating of 2. 
It appears that playing on third line does not bother this Ruskie! Anaheim went three for four on the power play but were unable 
to contain the Militia in front of the Montreal Faithful.

The game was a high scoring affair with the Militia taking a 5 goal lead early into the second period. 
Anaheim would fight back and score three goals near the end of the second to get within two. 
Unfortunately, for the Outlaws, Montreal would score another two quick into the third. 
This would put the Militia up by four goals and they could cruise to a victory. 
Anaheim scored one more time near the end to make it a seven to four final in game one of the Four Star Cup Series.

The play was physical and many fights ensued. 
It appears that the series will be too close to call, at this time and the league, may take action, if the two teams keep up the shenanigans

TASK NUMBER

(290 Word Count)

Militia   3     Outlaws   2    (OT)

Game 4 would be a tough task for the Montreal Militia in the city of Anaheim. The Militia were down two games to one in the Four Star Cup Final Series. Players and coaches told reporters that their mindset was to come out flying and score early. In the fashion, of Oracles of Old, that is just what they did!  It would only take forty seconds, after puck drop, for James Truong to get on the board assisted by Oliver Klozoff. The crowd would be quiet for the next sixteen minutes until the Outlaws equalized the game with a Lallo Selman goal at 16:09. He was assisted by Collin Gibbles and Kristers Dzelme. Both teams would head into the first intermission tied at one.

In the second period the Militia would take the lead back, two to one, when Stolp Skottson would get a power play goal at 9:37. He was assisted by Herry Morris IV and Oliver Klozoff. The game would be a hard fought battle but the Militia held onto the lead.

The third period would be a showcase of the Militia defense and control. Anaheim would fire shot after shot and AOV stopped all but one. The Outlaws connected on a late goal at 18:54 of the third period to tie the game up and force overtime.

Overtime would end the game the same way it began. James Truong would be the star for the Militia getting a tip in off of a Marc Hagan and Commander Shepard assist. This would end the game at 4:29 of overtime to the disappointment to the Anaheim Fans. The series is tied now heading back to Montreal as the Militia took back the home ice advantage.

TASK NUMBER 5

(INSTAGRAM 230 WORD COUNT)

I will be showcasing Zarley Zalapski's Rookie Season number 47. The article will be about how he traveled from Russia with a hope and a prayer and those prayers were answered in the 47th Entry Draft of the SMJHL. It will focus on his never ending work ethic to gain as much TPE as possible. As he progresses through the earnings you will see how he helped his team to the playoffs and to the Four Star Cup Final is his first year! It will also showcase how he finished 6th on the list for over 50 total rookies in points. He only scored one goal in the season but was able to garner 17 assists. Later we will show how he got his first goal in the playoff run and his first goal in his first ever Four Star Cup Final. He finally broke out in that game  with one goal, one assist and two points total. He also finished with a plus minus rating of +2 which has been his best playoff game of the entire playoffs. He even captured the third star of the game but was very humble about it giving his stick away to a local kid who is at every Militia Game. He signed the stick for him as well and gave him free passes to the rest of the Final Games in Montreal.