Create Account

British Isles announce WJC Roster

We at British isles announced our WJC captains yesterday, and no doubt everyone was anticipating the full roster, with many having sleepless nights over the ever present British isles goalie conundrum.

Without further ado, we present our complete roster.

First, the forwards. 

As ever, the forward lineup is headed up by Xena, @Nickleback_lover69, an elite sniper who just finished her final year in the SMJHL for Anchorage, ending up as the franchise leader in Goals and points, and ending a disappointing 2 assists away from the franchise record there as well. We look forward to having her in our roster one last time.

Next up, it's another player who is probably playing his last season in the SMJHL, and one of our alternate captains Jimmy Slothface @slothfacekilla. He came off a solid 38 point season, playing most of it for bottom feeders Halifax, and unfortunately didn't manage to earn himself a 4 star cup after being traded to Vancouver.

Our third forward is Nick Brain @StadiumGambler , another forward who has seen a good season end too soon, putting up 33 points split between Colorado and Detroit, but looking to make up for it with a gold medal here.

Number 4, who will be playing centre this season due to our lack of actual centres, it's Yoshimitsu McCloud @Thunfish, another one looking to forge his destiny this season at the world champs.

Next, we have Noah Gallagher, @fever95, who is a lethal presence who isn't scared to hit, and we find that the combination of him and Nick Brain provide a physical presence in our team.

Austin Roenick @XLeafer, joins his compatriot, a sniper who will seek to close out games as we get to the medal round. Although he failed to find success at Lethbridge this season, we know he's desperate for a win somewhere.

That's likely to form the top 6, a solid lineup. A combination of experience and young blood will follow behind in the bottom 6. This is they:

Griffith Cadwalader @Ferdy and Jaguar Johnson @Shadowz1797, 2 solid experienced figures who will seek to head up these lines and make plays, and 4 rookies, Stavros Halkias @Bongo, a center who has found some success for Anchorage Armada, but will truly be tested here, Emeka Valentine-Okoli @ProjectSaint, Jon Forty-One @C9Van and Bobby Bobcalf @nubbedindaribs, who will find limited ice time but seek to show their talents as youngsters this season.

Defense

The British Isles has once again built up a tremendously strong blue line, although arguably slightly worse than last season.

Once again we are headed up by Oh captain my captain Dominic Montgomery @bilbo who will seek to finally claim a gold medal in his final WJC season.

Accompanying him, we have Tony Ford @Fordyford, the player who WKP drafted and may have used to win a cup (we will see), who has had an outstanding sophomore season on the ice despite what went on off it.

Behind those 2, another alternate captain, the Irish madman Corey Kennedy @SDCore, another defensive wonder who will be the bane of many another nation.

Next up we have professional defenseman and elite sex haver Johnny Sins @LonnyBohonos16, another worthy defenseman expected to cause issues in many areas of the other teams' lives, but mostly their relationships. You know what I'm saying.

Finally, we have another couple of rookies who will hope to prove they can perform on the big stage. Duke Duckworth @leafssteen and Padraig Sarantez @EuroCap will close out the blue line.

In goal, courtesy of our friends at team CHAD (or DACH whichever you prefer) we have Biz Nasty @GrilledTwinkiez. I'm reliably informed he will be backed up by Wendy Cain @SlashACM, a mighty robotic goalie.

That's all for our roster, which is clearly the best ever, so we'll see you again in the gold medal match.

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

Wendy gonna lead this team to glory

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

I shall only play if an Irish player dons a A or C for the tournament as well.

Great looking squad
Uk Ireland

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Woo

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

05-29-2019, 04:21 PMEuroCap Wrote: I shall only play if an Irish player dons a A or C for the tournament as well.

Check out this post for more info, you'll be pleasantly surprised: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2636570

05-29-2019, 04:32 PMslothfacekilla Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:21 PMEuroCap Wrote: I shall only play if an Irish player dons a A or C for the tournament as well.

Check out this post for more info, you'll be pleasantly surprised: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2636570

sloth what kind of weird link loophole are you playing with....

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

05-29-2019, 06:27 PMSDCore Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:32 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Check out this post for more info, you'll be pleasantly surprised: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2636570

sloth what kind of weird link loophole are you playing with....

Shrug, I thought it was funny that he commented about an Irish captain when OP mentioned you being an ass. captain

I am an ass ... captain   Yay

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Awesome!

Twenty Twenty- Proud member of the Colorado Raptors Raptors

Think I'll do well this time around. After all, Kennedy will probably remind me that I'm in the WJC this time.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

So tired of players telling management whats what holding them hostage.
You don't want to play?? Go flip burgers! Hockey Players do what they are told or get off the ice Smile

*Insert Rule Britannia*

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle