Create Account

The Curse of Aleister Cain

[Image: zHl5vfG.png]

(655 Word Count + Magazine Graphic)

Reports have showed that Aleister Cain, AKA SlashACM has been resurrected in the SHL and is alive and well. Not only back from the dead but thriving off the carcasses of 15 other teams in the SHL. This goaltender is relishing every minute that he denies them from scoring goals against the Specters. It only makes sense that this infamous slasher would be playing for the ghosts of New Orleans! Back in the SMJHL, they used to talk about this goaltender and over the seasons a legendary story was told to every rookie on every team.  "There's a legend around here. A goalie buried, but not dead. A curse on every hockey rink, a hockey curse! Aleister Cain' curse. They say he died in a hockey game, but he keeps coming back. Few have played against him and scored. Some have even tried to stop him. No one can!! Players forget he's down at the other end of the ice, waiting, getting stronger and hoping to rob the other team of their hopes and dreams.

The pre-season didn't fair well for the Specters but pre-season don't mean diddly. Cain was using the meaningless games to only get stronger and when the season started he showed his true colors. The season opener against the Pride ended up in a shootout loss and Cain vowed to get his vengeance. Not only in the next two games, which he did but now he has a serious hate for the Rice-A-Roni Treat! Everyone who knows Aleister Cain knows that he doesn't care much for food. He feels that it bogs him down both mentally and physically. What he feasts on is shut out victories and or regulation victories. He hardly feels emotion but you can see a glimmer through his eye holes in his hockey mask when the buzzer sounds and the other team skates off the ice in defeat. On the other side of the coin, nothing upsets him more than when he and his team loses in regulation or in some form of overtime. Don't even get us started on when he loses in a playoff game or series. We don't like to see or make him angry and I don't think anything makes him more angry than losing in the playoffs!

So after the Shootout loss which is basically a 50/50 proposition the Specters and Cain got on track. When Cain gave up goals the Specters assisted the goaltender with goal support. They went into Texas and slashed the Renegades winning 4 to 2 "Big Easy" style! Finally after the first two road games of the season they went home, playing to a sell out crowd. Once again it was the Rainbow Pride and Cain was ready. He gave up a bunch of goals but Jimmy Slothface bailed Cain out and scored the game winner at 13:19 of the second period. Although the Specters were unable to score on San Fran for the rest of the game, Aleister Cain put the Pride in prison as well, closing the steel bars on their scoring attempts. The Pride would have 17 shots on net after the Slothface goal, but Cain would have nothing doing and the Specters won their home opener 5 to 4!

Cain has really upped his game in the offseason and is currently listed at 1132 Total TPE. We can expect that to increase at weeks end. We also can expect more wins from this goaltender as well or at least that is where we are betting in the Sports Book. Cain is already maxed out in Reaction Time, Hand Speed and Agility. He isn't that far off from maxing out in Style Control, Rebound Control and Size. Cain can be a little temperamental and is always threatening to leave in Free Agency but it is clear that the Specters and the Slasher are a match made in H E Double Hockey Sticks!

The man’s Swiss cheese, I scored two on him

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2019, 08:09 AM by trella.)

Aleister Cain (USA), 13 saves from 16 shots - (0.813), L, 0-1-0, 60:00 minutes

@SlashACM

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

06-18-2019, 08:09 AMcpetrella Wrote: Aleister Cain (USA), 13 saves from 16 shots - (0.813), L, 0-1-0, 60:00 minutes

@SlashACM

Me when I see this 

[Image: 1111.jpg]

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

06-18-2019, 08:46 AMSlashACM Wrote:
06-18-2019, 08:09 AMcpetrella Wrote: Aleister Cain (USA), 13 saves from 16 shots - (0.813), L, 0-1-0, 60:00 minutes

@SlashACM

Me when I see this 

Oh wow what’s that image of? I’ve never seen that before!

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

06-18-2019, 09:00 AMcpetrella Wrote:
06-18-2019, 08:46 AMSlashACM Wrote: Me when I see this 

Oh wow what’s that image of? I’ve never seen that before!

I think it’s a colorized image of a rat crying but I could be wrong

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

06-18-2019, 09:18 AMbluesfan55 Wrote:
06-18-2019, 09:00 AMcpetrella Wrote: Oh wow what’s that image of? I’ve never seen that before!

I think it’s a colorized image of a rat crying but I could be wrong

A rat crying (2019, colorized)

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2019, 09:42 AM by PenKnight.)

First off you don't want to upset this guy.
It is a known fact, that sometimes, he uses a machete instead of a goalie stick!!
Now you just pissed him off and he has managed to put his Specters in first place!