Weekend Funtime: Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Winnipeg Jets
2. New Orleans Specters
3. New England Wolfpack
4. Tampa Bay Barracuda
5. Toronto North Stars

#1 Team Explanation:
It would be an enjoyable experience for viewers to watch the Winnipeg Jets on the show as they have some real characters on their team and have a trio of rookies all playing on the same line. I think the Jets would make for a good viewing experience.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Hard Knocks List:

1. Hamilton Steelhawks
2. Minnesota Chiefs
3. New Orleans Specters
4. Chicago Syndicate
5. Buffalo Stampede

I just think it’d be interesting to get an eye on Hamilton’s big transition period right now, considering how we will be losing a few big names to retirement this season. It would also be interesting to spotlight the state of the blue line, with so many young players and upcoming prospects.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Tampa Bay
2. Chiefs
3. Buffalo
4. Minnesota
5. Blizzard

#1 Team Explanation: As everyone has seen, but not expected, the Tampa Bay Barracuda have been the top team this season, and it’s even more impressive if you know that last season they ended up in last place in the league, they have done a St. Louis Blues, and who wouldn’t see that as gold?

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Minnesota Chiefs
2. Chicago Syndicate
3. Toronto North Stars
4. Hamilton Steelhawks
5. Winnipeg Jets

#1 Team Explanation:
It's pretty obvious that Minnesota will be the most interesting team moving into next season. No first round picks, so the general manager could be faced with some harsh backlash. Meanwhile, McZehrl is a very polarizing figure for most teams and can rub teammates the wrong way in his first full off-season with them. They'll feature older players like Nova and Watson alongside younger players like Mayfield and Seger. Then ultimately, the most fascinating part, this is the first season that Casimir Stevens will be up. A figure much more maligned than the general manager or the new star they've traded for, and someone who will be unable to play for a whole season, his interactions with teammates and work to build to that point will be the most fascinating and interesting story of the off-season and exactly why Minnesota would be perfect to watch.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Chicago
2. Buffalo
3. Manhattan
4. Calgary
5. LA

#1 Team Explanation: Chicago would undoubtedly be the best team for the show. You can get behind the scenes looks of the 5 Smeb brothers all living in the same home. You can see GM Velevra's shady mafia dealings. You can see Martin Westbroek, Jules Watt, and Nick Connolly bully Corey Kennedy. And much much more!

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Hard Knocks List:
**1. New Orleans Specters
2. Texas Renegades
3. New England Wolfpack
4. Chicago Syndicate
5. Calgary Dragobs

#1 Team Explanation: The Specters have been explosive since joining the league. An inside look at them training and preparing for the season would show how much hard work goes into creating a team through an expansion draft and continuing to attract high profile free agents along the way.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2019, 05:26 PM by Bonk.)

Hard Knocks List:
**1.Chicago
2.Manhattan Rage
3.Los Angeles Panthers
4.Texas Renegades
5.Edmonton Blizzard

#1 Team Explanation: Chicago would be a great team to watch considering they are recent expansion team with a young roster. These two factors I think would be very compelling to the viewers.
Words~30

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Chiefs
2. Blizzard
3. Dragons
4. Specters
5. pride

#1 Team Explanation: I'd wanna see the Chiefs on the show because of all of the recent drama surrounding the team. I would be interesting to see the players' reactions to the recent fiascos going on over there.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Hard Knocks List:
**1. West Kendall Platoon
2. Manhattan Rage
3. New Orleans Spectres
4. Buffalo Stampede
5. Winnipeg Jets

#1 Team Explanation:

The West Kendall Platoon are the defending SHL champs, so an insight to how they decide who makes it on to the team next season would be quite interesting to see from a casual fan's perspective. It could go a lot into detail of the current roster and their future top guns and help get any new fans of the team up to speed with everything.

Hard Knocks List:
**1. New England Wolfpack
2. Buffalo Stampede
3. Los Angeles Panthers
4. Manhatten Raage
5. Chicago Syndicate

#1 Team Explanation: Is it too much to ask that I get to be on tv? Sure, having our games broadcast is cool, but I want to be mic'd up so the world can see just how much of a bunch of clowns this group in Boston can be. We have fun, we're young, and we're on the come up. All things I'm sure the public would like to see first hand.

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Minnesota
2. Buffalo
3. Winnipeg
4. Hamilton
5. L.A.

#1 Team Explanation: I personally think it would be interesting to see how the team goes into this season focused on the season ahead rather than how last season ended, especially with the Daco controversy. It would let you get in the head of each and every player, coach, and manager as they try and make decisions in an effort to stay competetive despite it all.

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Hard Knocks List:
**1.Edmonton
2.Manhattan Rage
3.Los Angeles Panthers
4.Texas Renegades
5.Chicago

#1 explaination" Edmonton is my home town team and i wanna see what their arena and locker room set up would be like, and some pre game routines for players and staff

[Image: nasty.png]

Hard Knocks List:
**1. New England
2. Minnesota
3. New Orleans
4. Edmonton
5. Toronto

Obviously the choice, and the only choice for that matter is the New England Wolfpack and that is because the team just has a lot of spunk. From their goalie always saying he should be traded to PB and his crazy antics while Ace and hotdog lead the way, its gotta be something fun up in Boston!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Buffalo
2. Minnesota
3. Texas
4. Chicago
5. Hamilton

#1 Team Explanation: Buffalo is a very deep team, particularly when it comes to their forward group. A large number of prospects should be coming up to Buffalo from the SMJHL this upcoming season, creating what should be a competitive positional battle. A large portion of the season of this TV show could be spent following these new call-ups as they adjust to life in Buffalo and compete for roster spots.

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Minnesota
2. Buffalo
3. Hamilton
4. San Francisco
5. Manhattan

#1 Team Explanation: There has been a lot of drama for the Chiefs lately, from trading away a franchise player like Poopity Scoop to Jerry Mander walking away from the game to the Chiefs' co-GM facing tampering charges to going all-in on a blockbuster trade for defenseman GOD McZehrl.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]