Create Account

Poll: who is new worst co
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
troy
3.13%
1 3.13%
leps
15.63%
5 15.63%
its still u
81.25%
26 81.25%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

god fucking damn it samee (its a presser!)
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019, 11:05 AM by GeckoeyGecko.)

you know, I had a plan for this. It was overly complicated, and not that great, but it started with samee 'leaking' that i was going to get 'fired' because of our shitty season and then me and JY would be able to stir up all kinds and flavours of fakeass drama and laugh our asses off about it in the LR.

anyhow, samee never posted shit. Goddammit.

I'd totally wait to post this, I planned on posting it during the offseason, but i might as well get it out of the way now. I leave for camp on saturday, and its probably a good idea to do this and then ghost the site for a week, not the other way around lmao

I'm gonna be retiring as Manhattan's co this offseason.

time for the sappy thank yous and whatnot. I'm terrible at writing these, so bear with me.

@JayWhy
Thanks for everything, really. You've taken more than your fair share of chances on me, and while its not really my place to judge how they went (you definitely should've taken @Leppish or @Troy_McClure03 8oa instead of me) I'd hope that this whole co gig is one that we can both look back on fondly. Manhattan's come a damn long way, and I'm proud of everything we've been able to do over this past year. Wish you and my replacement all the best moving forwards!

ah fuck that makes it sound like im leaving the LR trade shiny not me

To my two potential replacements @39alaska39 @luketd
Fuckin go get that bread. You're gonna be better cos than i ever was (not that its hard), and I wouldn't be doing this if I didnt have full confidence in the both of you. I couldn't ask for a better replacement.
on another note, alaska, you should totally change your name to 69alaska69.

To the rest of the Manhattan LR, including the losers i added because i was bored
Y'all are great people. even if you never sent my fucking memes. for real tho, we have the best LR in the league, and its because of y'all. Thank you.

There are probably a bunch more people i gotta thank and whatnot, and i thank you all. It's hard to believe its been a whole year since i took the co job. Manhattan's gone all the way from a lottery team to...

fucks sakes simon.

@JR95 did i buy you the wrong pizza or something wtf

@Troy_McClure03 @Leppish u guys can fight for worst co now haha

@ImShiny
[Image: 116.png]

Alright im gonna open this up as a presser and answer ur questions now. Ask me anything, really

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

what camp tho

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

It gonna be luke

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

07-11-2019, 11:04 AMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: what camp tho

the same bible camp i always work at and the only one that lets me yeet children into the lake

e

07-11-2019, 11:06 AMSlashACM Wrote: It gonna be luke

@39alaska39 dis man talkin shit

e

F

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I should've had daco as an option on the poll fuck

e

Why was I not tagged? Do you dislike me?

Will you still do D&D or will you pass the torch to a new DM?

Will you ever update again?

I love you!

How many children have you yeeted into the lake? What's your record in one summer and do you plan to break it?

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Am I still the best snek?

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

07-11-2019, 11:14 AMInf1d3l Wrote: Why was I not tagged? Do you dislike me?

I couldnt remember which letters to replace with numbers, so i tagged u in spirit. If u cant see it that means u dont believe in hecko

07-11-2019, 11:14 AMInf1d3l Wrote: Will you still do D&D or will you pass the torch to a new DM?

I'm still willing to dm if i can remember which days are saturdays lmao, but if somebody else wants to take up the reins im not gonna stop them Smile

07-11-2019, 11:14 AMInf1d3l Wrote: Will you ever update again?

just for u

07-11-2019, 11:14 AMInf1d3l Wrote: I love you!

no u <3

e

07-11-2019, 11:15 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: How many children have you yeeted into the lake? What's your record in one summer and do you plan to break it?

It's hard to say, because it happens during mass games of water keepaway. Kids latch on and then get thrown. I'm not sure of my record, but imma def break it.

e

07-11-2019, 11:16 AMjcfbey01 Wrote: Am I still the best snek?

ok its a good thing u said best and not biggest because daco is the biggest fattest snek rn

u r best snek tho

e

guys im not 100% worst co anymore this means a lot to me

e

Is mayonnaise an instrument?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page