Create Account

Mr. 41 Interview - Before the S49 Draft

[Hello there! This is about the draft so x2 media. It is ready to be graded and is roughly 750 words long. So I hope you all enjoy and have fun in the draft <3 lol]

Just outside the location of the Simulation Hockey League draft is an interview and camera crew with a guest right next to them in a lovely black suit. Eventually the interviewer is given the green light to start this interview!

The Interviewer: We are just outside the soon to start Simulation Hockey League Season 49 draft and shockingly we have found just outside Minnesota Chief and one of the bigger Vancouver Whaler play-off players to help them win the Four Star Cup for the tenth time, Jon Forty-One. He is here just for a quick interview just before it begins. So thank you for joining me before all the anarchy.

Jon Forty-One: Aye, you are welcome. This brings back terrible memories for me.

The Interviewer: No disrespect to you Mr. Forty-One but why are you exactly here? You would be a lot of peoples last choice to show up for a draft for the Simulation Hockey League since you hate the majority of the General Managers.

Jon Forty-One: Yeah I do. Maybe I am here to beat the shit out of them to get my revenge. Maybe I will allow them to apologise for passing on me now that I have risen to the 3rd best Whaler in the draft class and had an MVP caliber series against the Anaheim Outlaws! Or the fact I have the 13th highest Total Points Earned meaning the above ten teams all messed up big time like we all know they are going to do here again tonight!

The Interviewer: I Apologise to anyone offended by the swearing as we are live but that was my point, why are you here Jon? Is it just to cause a drama?

Jon Forty-One: As much as I would love to say that was the case it just is not. I am here to help the Whalers rookies who won the Four Star Cup. They are not exactly rated highly which shocks me and also does not at the same time with the General Managers around here. But yeah, they are a bit nervous and do not want to get bullied or pushed around and that is where I come in. I have been helping them get ready for the big day and just in case it turns into a nightmare for them like it did me. In a weird way if that happens to them maybe we will continue the streak of 2nd round Whalers being insane in play-offs like Aaron Wilson, one half of the bash bros Duck and Jon Forty-One.

The other reason is I have a personal mock I have to see how stupid General Managers get. It follows Total Points Earned order to the letter so I will be seeing who makes correct moves by looking at the rookies like humans rather than numbers. Anyone caught after a certain stage of hoping for the best will be caught in legitimate proof they did not study. They did not read. They did not do shit but grab the best Total Point Earned option rather than active passionate youth players!

That will be fun to do a bit after the draft. I have a front row seat to the anarchy then as well. My only regret is the dude who called me out on stream aint around so I can beat his ass like I will the Simulation Hockey League teams when I am finished becoming a Vancouver Whaler!

The Interviewer: I see, I see. That makes sense for you. Well now time to ask you the pokemon question! Fire-type Cha--

Jon Forty-One: You realise if you finish that sentence I can swear on live television faster than you can finish that annoying question.

The Interviewer: Okay, fine. This round you will win. Well those were the only important questions we actually had for you before the draft. Do you have any closing statements for the General Managers or Simulation Hockey League fans?

Jon Forty-One: To the players, enjoy the draft if you can. I hope you go to the teams you want. To the General Managers, do not sleep tonight. I know which hotels you all have booked.

The Interviewer: Oh my god. Well, this ends the interview just before the draft. Back to the pundits and host!

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]