Create Account

Lombardi Tearfully Signs Last SHL Contract

San Francisco, CA

A press conference was held in San Francisco today to celebrate the extensions handed to five important players. The oldest of the bunch, Joseph Lombardi, was signed to a two year extension with a $4 million annual average value. Little did the fans in attendance know that Lombardi, a former Pride (known as the Portland Admirals at the time) draftee, was to drop a bombshell. He cried as he signed the contract, and gave a heartfelt speech.

“I love San Francisco so fucking much. The GMs have been fantastic to me. We have a great young team full of guys ready to make a name for themselves and finally get us over the hump. And it makes me happy to see them succeed and to mentor some of these wonderful boys. They’ve all got great futures. And I’ll be around to see them. I just won’t be playing with them after the end of my contract. I’ve known for a while now that my time has almost come to hang the skates up. And at the end of S50, I’ll do just that. I’m so thankful to everyone that’s helped me, and to the Pride, the Blizzard, the North Stars, and the Barracuda, even though I played for them when they were the Riot, for being great organizations. I enjoyed played with you all. And I’ll keep enjoy playing with the Pride until I retire. I’m sad to go, but I know San Francisco is in good hands. I love you all.”

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

nice contract here's a tissue

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

07-31-2019, 10:02 PMBoomcheck Wrote: nice contract here's a tissue

wow rich guy, congrats on making big boy money
I made more money than your current contract a long time ago bud, sit down and shut up

07-31-2019, 10:16 PMbluesfan55 Wrote:
07-31-2019, 10:02 PMBoomcheck Wrote: nice contract here's a tissue

wow rich guy, congrats on making big boy money
I made more money than your current contract a long time ago bud, sit down and shut up

Wtf. I didn't even insult you and the tissue was because you're tearful it's your last season.

I''m legit being nice.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

07-31-2019, 10:20 PMBoomcheck Wrote:
07-31-2019, 10:16 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: wow rich guy, congrats on making big boy money

Wtf. I didn't even insult you and the tissue was because you're tearful it's your last season.

I''m legit being nice.

oh really? It’s hard to tell with the snark you seem to deliver with every post you post on the site nowadays

ily bloos

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Haha you cried you're like a little bitch boy

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

07-31-2019, 10:37 PMSlashACM Wrote: Haha you cried you're like a little bitch boy

haha I’m a little bitch boy

wow bloos so hostile

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Winning for bloos