Create Account

Sleepy 8/4
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2019, 04:18 AM by Sleepy.)

[Image: konig.jpg]

[Image: jse.png]

[Image: phelps.jpg]

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

dez the heaterz sleepu

[Image: 3.png]

Sigs:

1) Really good work with the jersey change here, especially the logo warping. The background also fits, because it's nice and subtle and matches the color scheme. Same with the text, it's very subtle too and the effect matches the rest of the sig. However, I believe if you cropped the entire sig around the render more, you wouldn't have so much empty space at the top and left. The less empty space, the more you can focus on the render. I still think the sig is pretty coherent, so I'll add a bonus.
3/5 + 75k bonus

2) Overall good composition of the sig, but the lighting could be better. I see a light source at the top right, but the render's face is a bit too dark (it is done well around the right shoulder). You could brighten it up a bit. Often times blending background and foreground doesn't look too great, but I like what you did here with the left arm. What doesn't fit at all is the text somehow. It looks both subtle and misplaced at the same time. The position it good, to fill up the empty space, but you could've just done more with it (e.g. more layers, effects or something) than just leaving it at is it.
3/5

3) Nice composition with render and text, yet the text is somewhat more prominent than the render's face and distracts from it. I don't know where exactly to focus here. However, I really like what you did with the name and the number. Lighting is done well and the background fits well.
3/5

Total: 2.325M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]