Create Account

Round 7 overview

1113 words x2 Double media week

here we have 10 players who were drafted. Okay, well nine players drafted here cause Vancouver filled up, or something. I think these 9 players will change the league together. I'll tell you how, right now, it's a pretty deep idea for sure, so be sure to make sure your're ready for it.

Because the order of the round started with Detroit, then went to Colorado, well it means that somewhere between Detroit and Colorado was uhh, space goo excretion. Maybe from some ants, or ant eaters, we're not sure which, but we know that it's not good. Really bad honestly, we can't have Detroit pick before Colorado in the 7th round, it's unhealthy for the planet. So the reason that'll change the league isn't real, clearly, but Landon Flynn, and Georgy Gorbachencko the two players taken at 61, and 62 can be represented with stars in the sky.

61: Falcons Detroit Falcons (via KEL) - Landon Flynn
62: Raptors Colorado Raptors - Georgy Gorbachenko

I'm not sure why this is so important, but I know I have to let everyone know about it. So they don't have any space goo that gets on them, or in, and around their mouths, that'd be really bad.

I don't believe Colorado actually had the right to this pick, they may have just taken it from somewhere else wrongfully, so it'd be a good idea for someone in SMJHL to ensure they're the rightful pick makers there yeah? Fuck if anyone's readying this I'm sorry eh.

Halifax drafted Montgomery here, anyone with the first name Monty is probably a space goo secreter, and shouldn't be allowed to get drafted after Colorado drafts after Detroit, that's just bad timing. Dangerous, super scary move from the Raiders I think.
63: raiders Halifax Raiders - Monty Montgomery

Why would Lethbridge be drafting again this late? I don't know, it doesn't seem right, they're best off passing like Vancouver did, or else they may have enough players to have a team that's successful, and wins games. So maybe they're trying to do that, I wouldn't bet on it, though. Seems like kind of a risky plan.
64: Lions Lethbridge Lions - Jake Miller

Honestly I forgot why these players would change the league at this point, and I'm not sure I was right to say they would, but also that doubt I feel probably means these guys are going to end up being the most ridiculous players to ever enter this league. What a fuckin pool of draftees, I hope they don't quit, even though some probably already have. That's a bad attitude though, I'll blame it on me being fuckin poor. Anwyay Viel Veelino, what a name. That's 2 of the last 3 players we have examined here that have the same letter to start their first name, as they do starting their last name. The last name is sometimes also called, the second name which is pretty interesting I think.
65: raiders Halifax Raiders (via ANC) - Viel Veelio
Veelio likely gets MVP of the SMJHL this year, and rookie of the year in the SHL next season. God what a fuckin legend this guy is.

Here's a Montreal player, so not much there.
66: Militia Montreal Militia - Ryan Daly

And then we hit a Vancouver pass, I think this is a pretty big deal, alright? Vancouver passing at 67, what are they thinking, what are they feeling, who is their father? I don't know the answers to any of these things, but I'll take a good couples guesses on each of the issues, just to cover all the base ball bases? #1 issue what are they thinking passing? It's probably something to do with what a witch told the GM. I heard most of the SMJHL groups have been consulted by fortune tellers, and Indian healers when dealing with drafting players to their hockey teams. I bet it was just some old lady telling the Whalers not to add a player at 67. It could also be that the #67 represents something scary to the Vancouver Whalers management team. Maybe a big shark that was 67 years old ate one of the GM, or scouts parents when they were a child, so that could be a big issue holding the team back from getting another player here at 67. What are they feeling now is the question.. What makes you feel, or what do you feel when you pass in the draft? Maybe they felt nothing at all, like it was just whatver, or what if they wanted someone, but it was like when you have to pee, and just hold it. What about when you do that while asleep? Maybe it was something like that for the Vancouver management, I'm not sure, really. They could have also felt the opposite of that where you wish you had to pee, but never do pee cause you're so dehydrated and are about to have no water in your joints for lubrication.

Who is their father? I think this is probably the most important question, I'd say it's either the fat guy from my name is earl, or the fat guy from lazyboy commericals in 2007. Definitely one of the two fathered the Vancouver Whalers GMs.
67: Whalers Vancouver Whalers - PASS

Great pick here at 68, Detroit doing all they can to add top tier talents, get big Daren Loop. Can't think of a better guy to come in and get the boys going with some Loops, or whatever they do. maybe sounds like a defender, so gotta be a big time checker, or maybe not. Don't really have any way to verify this information one way, or another. Well give this a grade C- since it was just such a good pick. Can't improve much from here if you're Detroit.
68: Falcons Detroit Falcons - Daren Loop

This was the 68+1th pick of the draft, made by Anaheim.
69: Outlaws Anaheim Outlaws - Jose Miguel Pereira Ferreira
Reaally good player here, going to get 13 goals this year for sure. Maybe only like 1-49, hard to pinpoint it exactly, so we'll upgrade out previous guess of 13, all the way to 14 I think. That's a fair guess for the player.

St. Louis made a draft selection to round off the 7th round of many rounds in the S49 SMJHL entry draft.
70: Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows - Richard Hurtz

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

WTF

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

@ToeDragon84 I approved

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.