Top titty

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Graders take your time. I get it. <3

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

I'll grade both together, because they look very similar in style.

Sigs: Great job here trying a different format/shape, we don't see these too often and it's always nice to see people attempt different things. I can see these work both as a sig and as an avatar, so that's also cool. I did check them both in light and dark theme and they work really well in both, but in the dark theme you can't see the drop shadow of the second sig that in my opinion wouldn't be all that necessary since the border of the team logo already works well as some kind of frame for the entire sig. Render and text breaking the border of the sig aren't a problem though. There are a couple of very minor details that are also more visible if you look at them with the light theme and/or if you check the original size, but I'm not going to complain about them. I'd like to see you make more of these, because they show creativity.
Crazy fun fact - I just noticed that I made a sig looking similar to the second one here without seeing yours first Wink

4/5

Total: 2M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]