Simulation Hockey League
S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? (/showthread.php?tid=114211)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - sulovilen - 02-26-2021

Oh you heard I said I'm doing SHL stuff? It's Synthetic Hallucinogen Liquid, this new kind of designer drug. Don't worry, I'm definitely not into sim hockey or anything other suspicious!

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - JT3 - 02-26-2021

Oh, what's the SHL, you ask? It's a message board to discuss Shit Hurling Llamas. No, it isn't Llamas that throw shit. It's about some Llamas that were cloned to play Hurling, except they suck. You wouldn't get it.

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - TheSparkyDee - 02-26-2021

Simulation Horse League.... Simple..... We create a jockey and horse and have TPE gains by doing tasks and THEN your horse will hit regression... and your horse dies..

(28 words)

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - GCool - 02-26-2021

I'd often tell people at school that I was looking at SHL, which stood for "scatterplot-histogram loss". While a scatterplot can tell us about things in the x and y directions, the histogram tells us about the density of a variable in one direction, which loses the estimation of variable y but gives us more insight on variable x.

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - JSS331 - 02-26-2021

I basically treat this much like I do fantasy sports.  It is not all that different if you think about it.  No real need to lie about it, if they can't handle the truth then oh well.

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - Mavfatha - 02-26-2021

Obviously SHL stands for "Sexy Hot Lingerie" which I am looking at for my wife for Valentine's Day, her birthday, my birthday, and pretty much any other holiday I can make an excuse for.

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - jtam - 02-26-2021

SHL stands for Simulation Hockey League! Its a discussion forum for likeminded hockey fans that like to see how they would build a hockey player to simulate how they would play in a real league. Think of it as a word based video game. With real people. Wait..... are we an MMORPG?

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - W19eaver - 02-26-2021

Simulation Hockey League? Never heard of it. What you heard me talking about was the Simp Hall of Losers. As you can tell by context only the greatest simps are enshrined there. It's what I strive for most in life.

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - Thunfish - 02-26-2021

The SHL is merely the Society for Hockey Lovers. Yoshimitsu McCloud is working on improving his game and he'll only do so with the knowledge these esteemed members of society have.

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - Dewalt27 - 02-26-2021

SHL is the Super Human Legion. That's right I'm not playing a nerdy hockey sim, I'm one of many super humans that decided to make a group together.

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - Evok - 02-26-2021

The SHL stand for Super Hockey Live which is basically a website to do bet on real hockey game. that way there's a way to spin it so you can say i can gain money and not just waste my time.

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - KlusteR - 02-26-2021

I mean, most of my friends are D&D players - they understand what it's like to play a character. Had to clarify that it didn't stand for the Swedish Hockey League a few times with one of them, though - since he knows how much of a sports geek I am... I've shared the song for my namesake enough times that they weren't surprised I had a Swiss player named Tegernako, though!

(75 words)

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - Fitted2106 - 02-26-2021

Shl stands for seriously hard licorice it means what it means and its fucking lit u never had licorice this fucking hard snap into a slim jim let's go tanpa

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - Leoben - 02-26-2021

SHL? Oh, the Seventh Hand Legion? It’s a new church that just opened up on Main Street and it could severely impact traffic in our area so I was just going to forward you the data so you can plan appropriate detours prior to the Maple Festival.

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - AW13 - 02-27-2021

Well my dear friends the SHL is clearly the Swedish Hockey League! I enjoy looking up how my favorite players in Scandinavia are doing and homeboy might make the jump! After all, my render Jakob Forsbacka-Karlsson plays over there now! So of course this would be easy.