Simulation Hockey League
S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press (/showthread.php?tid=121693)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press - FlappyGiraffe - 01-30-2022

HI ALEKSANDER KOZLOV SIMULATION HOCKEY LEAGUE PLAYER I AM INTERVIEWER WITH SPORTS MEDIA COMPANY HOW ARE YOU I HAVE QUESTION. QUESTION NUMBER 1 WAHT IS THE LEAGACY FOR YOU IN SIMULATION HOCKEY LEAGUE

ANSWER: the legacy for me who is known in the simulation hockey league on the team known as the tampa bay barracuda who happen to play in the simulation hockey league conference that happens to be in on the the simulaiton hockey league divisions as aleksander kozlov is to be a great all time player who wins many simulation hockey league challenge cups for the simulaiton hockey league team known as the tampa bay barracuda and also win lots of individual hardware to set legacy into hall of fame as all time great player for doing the cups with tmapa bay and individual hardware like i say earlier.

VERY COOL ANSWER WELL DONE. OKAY WHAT IS YOUR STYLE FOR YOUR PLAY IN SIMULATION HOCKEY LEAGUE

ANSWER: i guess sylistically i want to be known as a guy like sidney crosby, play like a grinder but elite in all skills and sense so i am very dominant and also hard worker and hard to play against, and can play with any type of player. that is all

THANKS FOR INTERVIEW

RE: S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press - ckroyal92 - 01-30-2022

ISFL PT 33-3

RE: S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press - SpartanGibbles - 01-30-2022

Prompt 2 -

R: You've been playing in the league for 15 seasons now. Not many players reach this milestone. How does it feel going into your 16th season?

CG: I'll be honest, it's tough at times. there are many days after practice where I can tell I'm not playing at the level I once did. I haven't hit rock bottom but a few nagging injuries from the past 15 seasons are starting to catch up. I'm still happy to be a contributing member in Minnesota, even if my role has changed from when I first made the roster.

R: You are rapidly approaching 4th All-Time in points for Minnesota. What does this milestone mean for you as a player?

CG: From day 1 when I was talking to different teams I always reinforced the fact that I wanted to play for 1 team if possible. It's easy to say that at the beginning, but having weathered a few storms in my time in Minny, I would say it is worth it. I'm excited to gain that spot on the all time list. Tho I won't hold it for long, Cal is closing in fast and I don't score nearly enough as I did in my youth to stay ahead. No matter what, I can be proud of what I have done in Minnesota.

RE: S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press - gurbs - 01-30-2022

P1 - It seems like 99 percent of the time, press conferences are dull and uninspiring. You can almost predict how everyone will go down.

Sports reporter asks repetitive questions about the team's struggles as of late, hot-shot quarterback gives lame excuse on how they simply aren't executing, next reporter asks what the game plan is this week, the coach gives the "establish the run" speech and how the team needs to be aggressive on both sides of the ball.

But every once in a while, there's a gem...

The reporters are going through the motions and suddenly, the athlete or coach drops a bomb that immediately makes him a YouTube sensation.

Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's inspiring, sometimes it's emotional, sometimes it's controversial, but either way, it sure as heck is entertaining.

I would ask the most absurd questions possible and make my teammates uncomfortable as possible.

RE: S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press - Wongy - 01-30-2022

Interviewer: Ezra, you are now in your 3rd season in the juniors, what have you learned so far from being down with the Grizzlies?

Ezra: It’s been a long, fun ride down here, I won’t lie. It’s always been a challenge, the coaches push us to the best we possibly could be. The Grizzlies are a young, expansion organization, and when they took a chance and signed me, I vowed that I would give my all to them. I’ve learned so much from the coaches and my teammates. The biggest thing though is they’ve helped me learn the game from a professional standpoint. Slowing the game down, thinking 5 steps ahead at all times. Whether it’s the older guys or the coaches, they all give me good standpoints of how they all view the game.

Interviewer: The Grizzlies currently sit 7th and you’re doing quite well statistically. Is this the year for the Grizzlies?

Ezra: I sure hope so, it’s been a long journey here. Being right there with some of the best team in the juniors is a fantastic feeling, instead of climbing back from the basement. In terms of my individual accomplishments, I’m just letting the game happen man. As I mentioned, thinking ahead and just letting the game flow, and more points are coming because of it.

Interviewer: Is this your last season here?

Ezra: Honestly, not thinking about it much. My main focus is on the season, and hey, if the Pride need me for a call up for a game or two, I’ll never say no, but I’m just gonna focus on winning the championship with some of the guys I’ve grown up with here in Great Falls.

RE: S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press - Leoben - 01-30-2022

Bodhi, what are your initial thoughts on Quebec's season so far?

Well Quebec are definitely struggling right now but we feel like we are on the right path. It looks like we are in for a rough season but we have a good group who will continue to improve.

Are you happy with your performance?

I was doing good toward the start of the season but I've been having a rough time in my last few games. I'm trusting the process as we continue to adjust. I'm not concerned with individual accolades as much as team ones, I just want the wins to start coming.

Are you excited about moving up to the SHL eventually after being drafted second overall by Manhattan?

I'm not done in Quebec yet but I'm definitely excited to move up to the big leagues and help Manhattan get back to their winning ways. It was an honor to be drafted so high and I'm looking forward to proving them right on their selection. I think the most important thing right now is patience as I continue to improve, and my teams continue to get better.

RE: S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press - raymond3000 - 01-30-2022

Prompt 2

Interviewer: HI Andreas, reporter here from The Athletic. This season has seen a big change in your role within the team. After so many seasons playing in the top six, how are you adjusting to taking a step back and having your ice time reduced?

Andreas: Yeah it's certainly quite the shift from the past number of seasons where I was always in and around the twenty minute mark. But I recognize that I'm not the player that I used to be, and I just can't keep up with the top players in the league anymore. But fortunately for us we have a lot of younger guys like Kondos and Pihl who have been able to step up and take up that mantle offensively.

Interviewer: You're already one of the oldest players in the league. How much longer do you see yourself playing?

Andreas: Well, hopefully I've still got quite a few seasons left in me.

RE: S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press - Lime - 01-30-2022

Q: How do you feel about your season so far at point per game after last seasons MVP nominated performance?

A: Well I certainly was looking to keep up that level of performance and it has been disappointing for me to not be sitting on top the leaderboards again this season. Luckily we have great guys that have stepped up like Kanoff and Seppala but im working hard to make the last half of this season count.

Q: Do you think the cup window has closed for the Stampede?

A: I definitely wouldnt say that. I think we are always a couple close games from going all the way. I think our cup window is indefinite at this point as long as we have the great management crew and our boys are putting in the work. We have great guys coming up like Wing who are gonna be the next stars in the league and we will be pushing hard in the playoffs for a while

RE: S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press - mastersheep - 01-30-2022

PBE Affiliate

RE: S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press - LordBirdman - 01-30-2022

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to speak with me today, Sven. You are off to a fantastic season here in S63, what do you attribute that to?

I really cannot tell you why I’m having such a better season than I have in the past. I actually feel like I regressed a little bit from last season, more than I initially expected. The answer has to be that the GMs have put a more complete lineup around me and with some more help I’m able to take advantage of good situations.

Do you think you have any chance of winning any awards this season?

No, I really don’t have any expectations that I will ever win any awards. Typically players on the stacked teams rack up points and make it difficult to make a competitive case. I expect that will continue this year as well. The league feels boring in that regard, I usually don’t even watch the awards show.

RE: S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press - Vandy - 01-30-2022

Quote:You will be infiltrating a teammate's press conference as a reporter and asking questions to illicit the funniest answers for your team's twitter. Whose press conference is it, what do you ask, and how do they respond? Do you try to make them annoyed, laugh, cry, etc? (150+ words)

I feel like this prompt was tailor made for me since I was just traded to the Blizzard and am still relatively a young player no one will really know or recognize me. I think the best prank of this I saw was when the Phillies made Kyle Kendrick think he was traded to Japan so I think I would do that to Julio Tokolosh. As a seasoned veteran of the league I doubt they would recognize me. So I would lead in with serious questions to start then progressively make them more outlandish. Ask them how they would feel about a trade out east then casually mention that a trade was in the works as of that morning with Philadelphia and Montreal and try to loop in as many prospects as possible including ones from past seasons and long since retired or released ones. Imagine being told you're being trade for long since retired player Eric Vanderberg. Probably at that point they'd catch on.

RE: S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press - MamaB - 01-30-2022

Affiliate Link

RE: S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press - Fitted2106 - 01-30-2022

Prompt 1.

Me and the team were replacing all the hot dog or I mean hot catch up bottles with mayonnaise because that's what we do dog we'll be fucking with people when they try to eat their hot dogs and hamburgers. We're simple people we're from a simple time and we just like simple things like mayonnaise going into ketchup bottles for hot dogs that's why we have a little basketball hoop in the room so that when anyone walks by it we can just dunk on them cause and cram it's the best time you've ever had. No one knows how hard it is to be in Tampa it's the fucking greatest food like you motherfuckers want to come and try and take our shit Well we're gonna don't call you and then change your manners to catch up because that's what we do bro we fuck up hot dogs cause we're the dog diggers and that's what I fucking love about this team dude.

RE: S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press - mcpumpkin - 01-30-2022

P1
After another clean performance by Carolina Kraken defenseman Vincent Fox in a 9-6 victory over who asked, he was kind enough to grace the media room with his presence for a short time. Unbeknowst to him, Lenny Hawk had dawned a disguise of a bright yellow double breasted suit and two cowboy hats. Lenny pestered him about the Kraken defensemen points race, and how he was trailing slightly, but the sly Fox cared not for his prodding. The smug smile on his face just glows with the confidence that he knows he’s the number one in Carolina. Just because a few of the squids are getting a few more secondary assists here and there padding their stats, that’s no big deal. He’s busy doing #1 things, getting pucks deep, making sure all 4 lines are banging, doing this interview with an idiot wearing two cowboy hats. Just typical assistant captain things.

RE: S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press - supertardis101 - 01-30-2022

PBE PT - https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=23988&view=findpost&p=413927