Simulation Hockey League
Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited (/showthread.php?tid=90797)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - JayWhy - 11-24-2018

11-24-2018, 01:37 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
11-24-2018, 01:00 PMJayWhy Wrote: I swear to christ if people keep giving me alcohol @GeckoeyGecko and @hewasajazzman ....

I'm obviously going to give a pretty large gift, considering the millions I've made in my career. Thus I'm going to gift a booklet of 50 free massages to @"Eggy Nog" considering all the stress we put him through. It'll be nice to sit back and get a nice massage once in a while when things get rough around here.

I can only assume you'll be the masseuse

Who else would be? ;Wink

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - majesiu - 11-24-2018

@Evok
Because you don't mind the cold, but hate the snow the perfect gift would be the snow melting machine, allowing you to at least clear some landscape and enjoy sights of early life in the middle of the winter.

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - 39alaska39 - 11-24-2018

I was going to get @JayWhy a fancy bottle of vodka, but I guess I'll pass on that now. So I will get @caltroit_red_flames one Jack Hughes, @"luketd" a replacement for Dave Hakstol, and a bunch of lemon cheesecake cupcakes for everyone to share!

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - Blastmeaway - 11-24-2018

11-24-2018, 01:39 PM39alaska39 Wrote: I was going to get @JayWhy a fancy bottle of vodka, but I guess I'll pass on that now. So I will get @caltroit_red_flames one Jack Hughes, @"luketd" a replacement for Dave Hakstol, and a bunch of lemon cheesecake cupcakes for everyone to share!

getting cal one jack hughes is like getting someone a present that is lowkey for you too Wink

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - caltroit_red_flames - 11-24-2018

11-24-2018, 01:39 PM39alaska39 Wrote: I was going to get @JayWhy a fancy bottle of vodka, but I guess I'll pass on that now. So I will get @caltroit_red_flames one Jack Hughes, @"luketd" a replacement for Dave Hakstol, and a bunch of lemon cheesecake cupcakes for everyone to share!

Oh wow yes please!

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - crutch - 11-24-2018

[Image: 1_1506011711-white.jpg]

@Dweaves08

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - hats_4_days - 11-24-2018

i brought the perfect gift for @monkey10pts this year. i got sick of visiting him and seeing all his 4 star cups and his shinny new jester trophy just sitting around with no where to put them so with me this year i brought a big trophy case with plenty more room for his many more trophies that im sure he will receive.

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - Sleepy - 11-24-2018

11-24-2018, 12:44 PMspooked Wrote: @Sleepy

I bought sleepy a collection of music from his favorite sadboy bands and a giftcard for starbucks even though he is a dingus and doesn't deserve it

Wow thank you bb. I got you I got you a limited edition pressing of Pink Guy’s “Pink Season”. I hope you like it you ungrateful d-gen.

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - Velevra - 11-24-2018

For this holiday season I’m buying a brand new pair of skates for @Kylrad I’m hoping that they will make him skate better but I’m not getting my hopes up since he is pretty awful.

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - Jenny - 11-24-2018

@prettyburn

Mia brings a card for Isak with an IOU coupon for an evening of hanging out and building gingerbread houses the next time they're both free - even if they have to do it in the hotel room at IIHF. The card is also full of glitter, because of course it is.

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - Eggy216 - 11-24-2018

Rainbow Dash got Asprin for @Ace for the headache he no doubt had after the hell she put him through last off-season, and will likely do again this season since she got a one-year contract.

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - Zoone16 - 11-24-2018

To my bud @JR95 I am getting him a cat harness so that one of his cats can go on walks with her dog best friend.
To his player, Jon Ross, I am getting him an instant pot recipe book to complement his black friday purchase.

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - r1c3bowl22 - 11-24-2018

11-24-2018, 01:21 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: @caltroit_red_flames I got my dude a lifetime subscription to Chewy.com for all of his wildest kitten dreams.

@Clint Eastwood I got you a life size replica of @Dude for all of your wildest dreams  Wink

@Dude I would get you a life size replica of clint, but the implication. So i got you a your own dominos store full of employees like you. of and also a full catalog of @bluesfan55 faces that could express any emotion you are looking for.

@Evok I found the mother load during my nice vacation. Deep down in the Atlantic ocean i found a cave. Inside of said cave was a tipped over old treasure chest, clearly from the pirates that roam the Caribbean. In this chest you ask? Pepe's Soul. I gift you the eternal power of The Pepe

@Muford for you my friend. I found a way to make all of your updating needs easier. As such this comes with the mightiest of all friendships. The Forever Friendship

@Samee I gift you the ability to have both a defenceman and a centerman in the SHL... at the same time.

@r1c3bowl22 I brought with me for you a renovation to your future house to include both a producing studio and a lab for all your tree stuff.

@karlssens I got you the equivalent of the Live Nation Festival Pass, however this is good for any concert, camping and transportation to any of your music desires.

@cpetrella You were a very hard man to shop for, so I figured i'd get you a full team of baseball players and an all access pass to steam.

@SlashACM I got you nothing but a lump of coal. Just so you can have something as useless as you in net during the finals

@Troy_McClure03 I got you access back to your phone during work. as well as a never ending supply of cookies.

@StaticShocked I got you all of the love in the world. even more than @glowygoat can offer

To all of my czech bois. I got you the promise of succeeding in the IIHF. @luketd, @39alaska39, @artermis @Esso2264. If we fail then i will take on the title of the president. All promise, no action.

You win this thread. Also, that house sounds bless, let's start a gofundme.

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - Insayne - 11-24-2018

I purchased a Bonavita 1900TS coffee machine for @Rabidsponge21

I noticed in the Locker Room on our team Discord that he is sporting a vastly inferior Cuisinart coffee machine and decided I needed to take action. Perhaps this can propel him from the ranks of smack in the middle of the league back to the elite-level pedestal that he deserves. I suppose only time will tell.

RE: Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited - iOBESE - 11-24-2018

11-24-2018, 11:34 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
11-24-2018, 08:02 AMiOBESE Wrote: @caltroit_red_flames , @karlssens, @Evok , @Keygan ,@SlashACM ,@"cpetrella" ,@ckroyal92  In the spirit of the winter coming and the Christmas I decided to go with something practical and at the same time representative. Im gifting you all a scarf with some Latvian native signs. For uneducated Americans it might look like full of swastikas, but it really is not. I hope you wear it proudly and tell others about a small Northern-European country that this awesome scarf came from!

P.S In Latvian culture this scarf is used as a belt. The name of it is Lielvardes Belt, one of the most popular items of Latvian culture.

I actually learned somewhere that before the nazi party the swastika was a religious symbol. At least I believe it was religious.

Indeed!