Simulation Hockey League
Who else sits and/or eats in the shower? - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Who else sits and/or eats in the shower? (/showthread.php?tid=101805)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Who else sits and/or eats in the shower? - caltroit_red_flames - 12-11-2019

12-11-2019, 06:29 PMnykonax Wrote:
12-10-2019, 02:18 AMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: I wipe while standing up
People wipe while sitting wtf... how does that even work. Do you like reach under or?

Yep, reach under your gooch

RE: Who else sits and/or eats in the shower? - Julio Tokolosh - 12-11-2019

In college my roommates and i had an outdoor chaise lounge that we would pull in during the winter. after a heavy night out, it felt pretty good to wedge it into the shower and prop your feet up. i'd crank the heat up so that the water wouldnt get too cold before it hit me, and id tilt the shower head down a little to keep my chest and face dry. id also keep the door open, to get a nice mix of the hot steam and cold air. you know, thats how tornados start, and the bathroom vortex can really gets things going by using centripetal force to remove the alcohol from your blood. the last step to elite late night comfort is to have your 20 piece of chicken mcnuggets pack dumped out on your chest, so that you can scoop/slide them straight into your mouth, like an otter on its back, cracking open an oyster.

RE: Who else sits and/or eats in the shower? - r1c3bowl22 - 12-11-2019

Wtf

RE: Who else sits and/or eats in the shower? - slothfacekilla - 12-11-2019

12-11-2019, 04:27 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
12-11-2019, 04:16 PMthiefofcheese Wrote: I can't possibly agree with this more. 

I really cant come up with a scenario where this is a good idea.  Are you so busy that you can't find the time to eat and shower separately?  Are your showers extremely long and you need sustenance to make it through?  Are you just bored and eating to kill time? 

I'm so confused

I got home from hockey at midnight and wake up for work at 7:30. Eat/shower and be asleep by midnight thirty or do them separately and lose.out on sleep

Honestly the weirdest part about this to me is that you can fall asleep half an hour after getting home from hockey. Before my last concussion I would be up at 6 a.m. for work and get home from beer league around midnight... I couldn't fall asleep due to adrenaline/whatever until like 2 a.m. without fail. I am so goddamn jealous.

I definitely would have shower beers to unwind after hockey though.

RE: Who else sits and/or eats in the shower? - Grapehead - 12-12-2019

@Blastmeaway first thing I thought was that Jackson from BB made this thread

RE: Who else sits and/or eats in the shower? - Blastmeaway - 12-12-2019

12-12-2019, 09:51 AMGrapehead Wrote: @Blastmeaway first thing I thought was that Jackson from BB made this thread

Lmao. Wouldn’t that be some shit. Except Jackson would just be eating watermelon cause like what’s the extra water gonna do.

RE: Who else sits and/or eats in the shower? - slothfacekilla - 12-12-2019

12-12-2019, 09:51 AMGrapehead Wrote: @Blastmeaway first thing I thought was that Jackson from BB made this thread

respect the have-not rules smh my head

RE: Who else sits and/or eats in the shower? - Grapehead - 12-12-2019

12-12-2019, 11:31 AMBlastmeaway Wrote:

Lmao. Wouldn’t that be some shit. Except Jackson would just be eating watermelon cause like what’s the extra water gonna do.

Now that is chess, and not checkers!

RE: Who else sits and/or eats in the shower? - efiug - 12-12-2019

12-11-2019, 06:38 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
12-11-2019, 06:29 PMnykonax Wrote: People wipe while sitting wtf... how does that even work. Do you like reach under or?

Yep, reach under your gooch

from the front?!?!?!?! thats just gonna put ur sweaty cock and balls right on ur forearm. yall gotta lean and come in from the back for the best angle, just don't lean to far forward or ur gonna dunk ur dong in the shitwater.

RE: Who else sits and/or eats in the shower? - GeckoeyGecko - 12-13-2019

12-12-2019, 05:14 PMefiug Wrote:
12-11-2019, 06:38 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Yep, reach under your gooch

from the front?!?!?!?! thats just gonna put ur sweaty cock and balls right on ur forearm. yall gotta lean and come in from the back for the best angle, just don't lean to far forward or ur gonna dunk ur dong in the shitwater.

why the flying fuck is efiug the voice of reason

RE: Who else sits and/or eats in the shower? - efiug - 12-13-2019

12-13-2019, 09:54 AMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
12-12-2019, 05:14 PMefiug Wrote: from the front?!?!?!?! thats just gonna put ur sweaty cock and balls right on ur forearm. yall gotta lean and come in from the back for the best angle, just don't lean to far forward or ur gonna dunk ur dong in the shitwater.

why the flying fuck is efiug the voice of reason

im a man who spews a bunch of shit, so ofc i know how to clean it up.

RE: Who else sits and/or eats in the shower? - Winstobick - 12-13-2019

Two words - BABY WIPES!

RE: Who else sits and/or eats in the shower? - .bojo - 12-13-2019

12-13-2019, 02:43 PMWinstobick Wrote: Two words - BABY WIPES!

or just dry-wet-dry wipe technique.

RE: Who else sits and/or eats in the shower? - Rindiee - 12-15-2019

i thought this was a joke this is the weirdest/dumbest shit i've ever read.

RE: Who else sits and/or eats in the shower? - caltroit_red_flames - 12-16-2019

12-15-2019, 07:02 PMRindiee Wrote: i thought this was a joke this is the weirdest/dumbest shit i've ever read.

No u