Create Account

Who else sits and/or eats in the shower?

Title

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Ok having a drink in the shower after a long day sure, but eating???

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

12-10-2019, 02:10 AMSecondSucks22 Wrote: Ok having a drink in the shower after a long day sure, but eating???

1.) Other people https://www.reddit.com/r/ShowerOrange/

2.) I had hockey today and didn't have dinner before. Picked up Jimmy John's on the way home and ate it in the shower

I feel like it's not that weird

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

12-10-2019, 02:14 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
12-10-2019, 02:10 AMSecondSucks22 Wrote: Ok having a drink in the shower after a long day sure, but eating???

1.) Other people https://www.reddit.com/r/ShowerOrange/

2.) I had hockey today and didn't have dinner before. Picked up Jimmy John's on the way home and ate it in the shower

An orange sure, but jimmy johns is just asking for soggy bread

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]

I would sit if my shower had a bench seat
I always have a shower Dr. Pepper or some other drink but I'd never eat in the shower.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I wipe while standing up

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

12-10-2019, 02:15 AMSecondSucks22 Wrote:
12-10-2019, 02:14 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: 1.) Other people https://www.reddit.com/r/ShowerOrange/

An orange sure, but jimmy johns is just asking for soggy bread

Fuckin that's what someone else said it's really not that hard, turn down the water pressure and you're set!

12-10-2019, 02:18 AMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: I wipe while standing up

I do both. Wipe sitting 1 to n times, stand up and do n + 1 for good measure. Gotta make sure you get everything.

After rough nights out, I like to crawl home and grab a sleeve of girls out cookies. I’ll take my laptop and prop it up on the can and start mousehunt on Netflix. Then I’ll lie down in my shower tub. I’ll have the lights in the bathroom out to take care of my light sensitivity. It gets me closer to a sensory deprivation chamber. I’ll use my toes to adjust water temperature or the tub drain, so that I can get a little tub going, too. If I’m not in the mood for mousehunt or small soldiers, I’ll play the west world soundtrack on loop, starting with “paint it black”

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

I’m commenting again because this is a topic that is near to my heart. I am anti “entree” in the shower, but only for personal reasons. I think jimmy johns is perfectly reasonable to enjoy as a shower snack. If I’m doing a standing shower (as opposed to my previously mentioned shower naps) I will bring a large box of Chex mix or Cheezits to near the bathroom and take a large mouthful as I turn the shower on. Once the water has hit the optimal temperature, I will reach outside of the bathroom (like a raccoon with limited dumpster access) and load up my mouth again and chew slowly for the duration of the shower. My mid shower routine involves brushing my teeth while I wait for my shampoo to set, so the flavor is only there for half of the shower. For those without a mid shower brush scheduled, bold Chex mix,  cheddar blasted goldfish, or beef jerky are good beginner snack foods.

Please reply with questions

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

I will sit in the shower, but eating seems a bit much in my opinion, especially something that could get soggy.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

What, no. You're weird.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

12-10-2019, 02:35 AMJulio Tokolosh Wrote: I’m commenting again because this is a topic that is near to my heart. I am anti “entree” in the shower, but only for personal reasons. I think jimmy johns is perfectly reasonable to enjoy as a shower snack. If I’m doing a standing shower (as opposed to my previously mentioned shower naps) I will bring a large box of Chex mix or Cheezits to near the bathroom and take a large mouthful as I turn the shower on. Once the water has hit the optimal temperature, I will reach outside of the bathroom (like a raccoon with limited dumpster access) and load up my mouth again and chew slowly for the duration of the shower. My mid shower routine involves brushing my teeth while I wait for my shampoo to set, so the flavor is only there for half of the shower. For those without a mid shower brush scheduled, bold Chex mix,  cheddar blasted goldfish, or beef jerky are good beginner snack foods.

What do you do with the cheezeit dust left on your fingers? Do you simply wash it down or does it become bart of your shampoo or body wash ritual?

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

12-10-2019, 08:20 AMmicool132 Wrote:
12-10-2019, 02:35 AMJulio Tokolosh Wrote: I’m commenting again because this is a topic that is near to my heart. I am anti “entree” in the shower, but only for personal reasons. I think jimmy johns is perfectly reasonable to enjoy as a shower snack. If I’m doing a standing shower (as opposed to my previously mentioned shower naps) I will bring a large box of Chex mix or Cheezits to near the bathroom and take a large mouthful as I turn the shower on. Once the water has hit the optimal temperature, I will reach outside of the bathroom (like a raccoon with limited dumpster access) and load up my mouth again and chew slowly for the duration of the shower. My mid shower routine involves brushing my teeth while I wait for my shampoo to set, so the flavor is only there for half of the shower. For those without a mid shower brush scheduled, bold Chex mix,  cheddar blasted goldfish, or beef jerky are good beginner snack foods.

What do you do with the cheezeit dust left on your fingers? Do you simply wash it down or does it become part of your shampoo or body wash ritual?

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

sit in shower is very sad an disappointing because the water gets too cold before it hits you