Simulation Hockey League
I’m out - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Getting Started (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Player Retirement (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=362)
+--- Thread: I’m out (/showthread.php?tid=105414)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: I’m out - Ferda - 04-15-2020

@Grum OWENS // WANG STOCK ON THE RISE

BUY UP QUICK

RE: I’m out - efiug - 04-15-2020

04-15-2020, 11:17 PMWhite Cornerback Wrote:
04-15-2020, 11:09 PMefiug Wrote: only one person on this site is allowed to post multiple times in a row and not look like a lunatic and thats me.
#

2 peas in a [pod]

i hate peas. but i do love pees now thanks to this wonderful tip. you should check it out. https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=105394

RE: I’m out - Grum - 04-16-2020

04-15-2020, 11:22 PMFerda Wrote: @Grum OWENS // WANG STOCK ON THE RISE

BUY UP QUICK
Lmao Why did I have to put an s at the end....

But fuck yeah our stock gonna go through the roof

RE: I’m out - Gwdjohnson - 04-16-2020

04-16-2020, 01:55 AMGrum Wrote:
04-15-2020, 11:22 PMFerda Wrote: @Grum OWENS // WANG STOCK ON THE RISE

BUY UP QUICK
Lmao Why did I have to put an s at the end....

I disagree, and believe you will both still be equally bad.

RE: I’m out - efiug - 04-16-2020

04-16-2020, 02:31 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:
04-16-2020, 01:55 AMGrum Wrote: Lmao Why did I have to put an s at the end....

yeah dont they know the dow has been down 3 billion the past 2 minutes smh

04-16-2020, 02:31 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:
04-16-2020, 01:55 AMGrum Wrote: Lmao Why did I have to put an s at the end....

Damn Gabe .-.

04-16-2020, 04:01 AMGrum Wrote:
04-16-2020, 02:31 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: I disagree, and believe you will both still be equally bad.
Damn Gabe .-.

Nooooo don't be like that :( talk shit back or I'll feel bad :(((((

RE: I’m out - Avakael - 04-16-2020

The bar will always be open for you, Finn.

04-16-2020, 04:13 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:
04-16-2020, 04:01 AMGrum Wrote: Damn Gabe .-.

Nooooo don't be like that :( talk shit back or I'll feel bad :(((((
You know Gabe I’ve lived my whole life for this. It all started off when I was born in New Jersey all those years back. My dream growing up was to become a professional sports player. As a teenager I was heartbroken as I had quickly learned of my lack of athletic skill as I was growing up. I was just not skilled as all the other kids. I didn’t have good coordination skills and was slow as a slug. Eventually I gave up on my childhood dream, I chased after other dreams, more obtainable dreams. That was where my love for video games grew. I spent hours upon hours at the computer because it was something I could be somewhat good at. Something I could compete against other people and not feel like I was useless. There was just one thing that was missing, I was still passionate for sports. It was my first love and it always will be. I just couldn’t shake off that childhood dream. So what did I do? I went to reddit and found a guy who need my help in @TnlAstatine. Not for hockey but for other matters. I helped him and what he did for me is something I will forever be grateful for. He introduced me to the SHL and the sports simulation world. Finally somewhere where I might be good at sports in some form. Immediately I threw myself at it to Become the best I could be. I dedicated hours to research and writing to drop some really bad media piece to make money. I chased after job after job to meet ends meet for the equipment so I could top earn. I did every single tpe thing I could to earn to create the best player I could make. Unfortunately the sim has not been the nicest to me in my last three season. I have been far outperforms by much lower tpe gainers but I kept my head held high believing I could become a top player in this league. Be someone like the great Gabe Johnson of the Hamilton Steelhawks. Then one day, on a sad day as I learn the great Tatu Makela is retiring I hear from my idol that he doesn’t believe I can become better. Do you know how that feels Gabe?

04-16-2020, 05:10 AMGrum Wrote:
04-16-2020, 04:13 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: Nooooo don't be like that :( talk shit back or I'll feel bad :(((((
You know Gabe I’ve lived my whole life for this. It all started off when I was born in New Jersey all those years back. My dream growing up was to become a professional sports player. As a teenager I was heartbroken as I had quickly learned of my lack of athletic skill as I was growing up. I was just not skilled as all the other kids. I didn’t have good coordination skills and was slow as a slug. Eventually I gave up on my childhood dream, I chased after other dreams, more obtainable dreams. That was where my love for video games grew. I spent hours upon hours at the computer because it was something I could be somewhat good at. Something I could compete against other people and not feel like I was useless. There was just one thing that was missing, I was still passionate for sports. It was my first love and it always will be. I just couldn’t shake off that childhood dream. So what did I do? I went to reddit and found a guy who need my help in @TnlAstatine. Not for hockey but for other matters. I helped him and what he did for me is something I will forever be grateful for. He introduced me to the SHL and the sports simulation world. Finally somewhere where I might be good at sports in some form. Immediately I threw myself at it to Become the best I could be. I dedicated hours to research and writing to drop some really bad media piece to make money. I chased after job after job to meet ends meet for the equipment so I could top earn. I did every single tpe thing I could to earn to create the best player I could make. Unfortunately the sim has not been the nicest to me in my last three season. I have been far outperforms by much lower tpe gainers but I kept my head held high believing I could become a top player in this league. Be someone like the great Gabe Johnson of the Hamilton Steelhawks. Then one day, on a sad day as I learn the great Tatu Makela is retiring I hear from my idol that he doesn’t believe I can become better. Do you know how that feels Gabe?

Oh my god noooooooooooooo I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't mean it :((((((((((((((((

RE: I’m out - WannabeFinn - 04-16-2020

I have decided that I will be returning to full activity in order to wipe the floor with Gabe after he hurt Grum’s feelings.

Prepare yourself penis.

RE: I’m out - golden_apricot - 04-16-2020

04-16-2020, 10:29 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: I have decided that I will be returning to full activity in order to wipe the floor with Gabe after he hurt Grum’s feelings.

Prepare yourself penis.

Dont worry, you will have a great time in anchorage next season!

04-16-2020, 10:29 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: I have decided that I will be returning to full activity in order to wipe the floor with Gabe after he hurt Grum’s feelings.

Prepare yourself penis.

Absolutely understandable I deserve no less

RE: I’m out - hhh81 - 04-16-2020

04-16-2020, 10:37 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:

Prepare yourself penis.

Eww, gross.

RE: I’m out - WannabeFinn - 04-16-2020

04-16-2020, 10:37 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:

Prepare yourself penis.

kekwat