Simulation Hockey League
HUGE NEWS OUT OF TEXAS - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: League Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=610)
+--- Forum: SHL Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=545)
+---- Thread: HUGE NEWS OUT OF TEXAS (/showthread.php?tid=108721)

Pages: 1 2

HUGE NEWS OUT OF TEXAS - Rindiee - 07-22-2020

WERE BRINGING BACK THE THREAD I MADE WHEN ON BUFFALO MKAY

yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro? yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?

but like in all actuality don't juul it's so 2017.

RE: HUGE NEWS OUT OF TEXAS - Rindiee - 07-22-2020

I don't juul anymore u shouldn't either mmk

RE: HUGE NEWS OUT OF TEXAS - SlashACM - 07-22-2020

My mom juuls

07-22-2020, 05:29 PMSlashACM Wrote: My mom juuls

tell her to hml

RE: HUGE NEWS OUT OF TEXAS - dankoa - 07-22-2020

i would let you hit my juul

07-22-2020, 05:33 PMdankoa Wrote: i would let you hit my juul

I love u Daniel