Create Account

HUGE NEWS OUT OF TEXAS
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2020, 05:29 PM by Rindiee.)

WERE BRINGING BACK THE THREAD I MADE WHEN ON BUFFALO MKAY

yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro? yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?yo bro u got a juul bro? Cmon bro just real quick in the restroom bro let me hit that juul bro I’ll even pay like 5 bucks bro my juul ran out bro I could really take a hit of your juul please bro I need it bro... also bro if you have the mint flavor bro that would be totes litty bro so like can you gimme a hit bro?

but like in all actuality don't juul it's so 2017.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

I don't juul anymore u shouldn't either mmk

My mom juuls

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

07-22-2020, 05:29 PMSlashACM Wrote: My mom juuls

tell her to hml

i would let you hit my juul

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

07-22-2020, 05:33 PMdankoa Wrote: i would let you hit my juul

I love u Daniel

Epic stuff rinders

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

07-22-2020, 05:41 PMZombiewolf Wrote: Epic stuff rinders

jackie if i could hit anyone’s nic it’d be yours :kiss:

Remember what to do if have to piss in the am

[Image: Wally.png]

this may be worse than fitted

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland