Simulation Hockey League
S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? (/showthread.php?tid=114211)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - bjkman - 02-24-2021

Oh yeah boss, no it's actually a regular hockey forum haha! SHL actually stands for "Stats, Hockey, and Legends" because we talk about Hockey Statistics and the best players in the league and history! Pretty cool right? It's private though so don't look it up yourself!

Code:
46 Words

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - Demolish - 02-24-2021

Oh huh I hate that you had to see that like this, but its not what you think. SHL is an abbreviation for "super home lover", is a online store where interior designers help make your home a better place for your loved ones. AKA the wife! They lay out a complete plan and help with strategies to please any woman out there. Whether for fashion or efficiency.

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - Patty - 02-24-2021

I just tell them Simulation Hockey League.  I love telling people about the cool friends I have made via this site.  If I were going to lie about it I say it's a hockey video game on the computer.  A little bit of truth makes for a good lie.  I'd tell them about my player and the championship my junior team won.

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - Ohtaay - 02-24-2021

So many of you think the SHL stands for Simulation Hockey League, well you are right to an extent. However, this name evolved from the original name. The original was chosen to be changed to allow the league to access a larger member base. Now you must be wondering what the original name was, well here it is: Sacrifice Hockey Legion.

Weird right? The original members of this league all joined due to having to giving up the game in real life, which was their sacrifice, and they created a legion of members.

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - Count Chocula - 02-24-2021

Simple Hypnotic Lessons, I have been using and I have been using what I have learned to make you forget about every time you ask me what SHL stands for.

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - DonutDefender - 02-24-2021

I would say that it's still called simulation hockey league. The difference would be that I would tell them it's about managing a hockey team. (25 words.)

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - Massive Coiler - 02-25-2021

The SHL has always stood for peace, justice, security... wait. No, it stands for Succulent Ham Lickers, and is a KFC offshoot based entirely on pork products.

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - sakrosankt - 02-25-2021

Boss: I heard you mentioned SHL. What's that?
Me: Sexual Harrasment Line
Boss: Imma head out

Partner: I heard you mentioned SHL. What's that?
Me: Sexy Hot Ladies
Partner: Lmao. What does it really stand for?
Me: Shift Logical Left
Partner: Yep nerd, that sounds totally like you

Family: I heard you mentioned SHL. What's that?
Me: Sudden Hearing Loss
Family: What?
Me: What?

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - advenny4 - 02-25-2021

I would say that it is a simulated hockey league, where everything happens virtually. You can train the player and watch him develop. So to say, what would it be like if it were so, if I were a hockey player and progressed like this :D

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - traphag - 02-25-2021

My loved ones know that I'm a total nerd with weird hobbies so hearing about this wouldn't bother them. However, for the sake of argument, let's just say I told them it stood for Swiss Handball League because I've heard Switzerland is truly a handball mecca and if you're going to get into the sport, that's the league to go for.

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - Thelastheraclid - 02-25-2021

Oh yeah, what's up bro? What? Am I on some roleplaying sim hockey league? Nah, dude. SHL means super hot ladies. I'm checking out super hot ladies. When you see me looking upset it is because I am not hanging with these babes and for sure not because my fantasy hockey player didn't get an award nomination.

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - Hordle - 02-25-2021

It's the Swedish Hockey League. Look my parents already know that I love hockey. Telling them that I was looking things up about Swedish Hockey wouldn't surprise them or draw concern in the slightest.

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - Rabidsponge21 - 02-25-2021

Simulating Honors Lecture

I am using the SHL to further my technical skills both with writing - reading - and dealing with different personalities to help mould myself into a more rounded and ready management material for the company as a whole.

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - Fantobens - 02-25-2021

Sexy Horny Ladies. Mostly because I’d rather be caught by my wife searching for sexy singles in my area, than playing pretend with a bunch of kids. That hurt my soul.

RE: S58 mPT #3 What Does SHL Stand For? - Cobbenstein - 02-25-2021

If I got questioned on what the SHL was there is only one thing I would tell them. The SHL stands for the Simulation Jai alia League. While I would not want anyone I know thinking that I sit around and play D&D hockey with a bunch of people on a forum, I know I would get mad respect for sitting around playing D&D Jai alia with a bunch of people on a forum.