Simulation Hockey League
S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts (/showthread.php?tid=117460)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Bfine - 07-07-2021

Slavakov Vladimirashenko is the first captain in Newfoundland history to do absolutely nothing noteworthy to deserve the title of captain. But hey he grifted the GM’s for it, so thanks!

30 Words

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - KC15 - 07-07-2021

Abel Skinner had an assist on the very first goal in Patriotes franchise history.  James Truong scored at 5:33 of the first period in Montréal's first ever regular season game.  Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Skinner notched the assists. Montréal went on to win that game 3-2 vs. the Manhattan Rage to begin the franchise's record 1-0.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - goilers - 07-07-2021

I can’t really think of a good fun fact but if I have to choose I’d say Sophia Bennett was the very first rookie/player to win the Esa Anrikkanen award with the Vancouver Whalers when it was introduced into the league.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - sulovilen - 07-07-2021

Did you know that Walton Stromberg was the first ever player in Maine Timber history who in his rookie season scored 7 goals, 14 assists, 21 points with a -10, while having an average time on ice of 13:09? Crazy when you think about it.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - zaynzk - 07-07-2021

A fun fact about myself nikolaj Boyle is that I was adopted by a cop in Brooklyn meaning I grew up watching the Rage play on a weekly basis with my father Charles

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - StadiumGambler - 07-07-2021

Fun Fact: Nick Brain once scored 50 points in a 50 game season with 1317 TPE at the end of it, and was declared "not elite" by Joe Kurczewski on a podcast.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Dagumpa - 07-07-2021

Fun fact: nobody cares about Bob Duncan. Not a soul. He could be the top scorer on his team or one of its most efficient players and people still wouldn't give a rat's ass. I barely even know him. Who are we talking about?

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - BoloBill - 07-07-2021

The only tidbit I can think of for Valdis is the fact that I was the highest TPE UDFA in the draft for S59. Its not much but I was surprised when I saw that. It became something that I was proud of pretty quick.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - goldenglutes - 07-07-2021

did you know that the now-retired goalie aleister @SlashACM cain used to be a piece of certified swiss cheese? like literally a piece of cheese! honestly an incredible bit of trivia that will live on forever

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Sivart - 07-07-2021

I’m colorado’s quietest capped defenceman. I just blend in with the bench and go out when I feel the time is right. Some call it lucky we don’t get more too many men calls - I call it intuition.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - AW13 - 07-07-2021

My previous player Johannes Leitner has the ultimate distinction of having had the most illegal wins in a season. After being traded back in the day to Edmonton, he got 1 win but he technically should have never been allowed to have been traded there. He gets credit for the win for the Blizzard but was kicked off the team right after and then did not start again that season and his career ended.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Arkz - 07-07-2021

Fun fact about Jon St. Ark, he was once brought back from the dead by a mysterious witch after getting betrayed by some former teammates. He then went on to do not much of importance.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Z-Whiz - 07-07-2021

A fun fact about Puddles O'Duck is that he is that I am a duck. Yes, I am living proof that if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, then it's a duck.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Gumbaman - 07-07-2021

Jimmy Jimmy Is named after both his teammates since he lost a bet with both of them. He had to rename himself after their first names which are both Jimmy Jimmy

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Benpachi - 07-07-2021

Roderic Banes holds the SMJHL Record for most number of games played with 'Toxic,' by Brittney Spears stuck in his head at thirty-three games played. He also holds the SMJHL record for most consecutive games played with 'Toxic' by Brittney Spears stuck in his head at 4.

"It was a bad week for me. Honestly. Three days straight. I barely slept. My mental health was literally degraded. I don't know why it happened but It felt like the wrath of god."