Simulation Hockey League
S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts (/showthread.php?tid=117460)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - JuOSu - 07-09-2021

Last season I almost spent the entire season without ever getting a penalty. This season I am once again right now with 0 penalty minutes so far. Maybe I can pull off the whole season this time.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - UberBJ - 07-09-2021

Bigga Foryu was actually an olympic calibur curler. It's how he got into ice skating at all, and the transition to goalie made sense after that. Unfortunately Japan's team was too good for him to actually make it onto for the games.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Lime - 07-09-2021

The funnest fact I can think of about Steve Harrington is that he was, in fact, a Brodie Witzel nominee. Nobody knows what that is but it did actually happen.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - juniped - 07-10-2021

Hi, My player held, at one point in time. Both the Single Season PIM Record in the SMJHL FHM Era, the Single Season Hits Record in theSMJHL FHm Era and the career hits FHM SMJHL record. I think also I scored a hatty in the WJC Semis

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - EsAmYk - 07-10-2021

Nevada is the Animal House of the SMJHL, and thus we have a lot of fun facts on the team.  One of the facts about me is that I am the second cervidae ever on the Battleborn, and the first deer.  The first cervidae was Melvin Majestik-Moose, being drafted 2nd overall.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Canadice - 07-10-2021

Fun fact about Tomas Lind is that he is the one the first person from his village that has moved and started working outside of Sweden in its 300 year history.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Thunfish - 07-10-2021

Yoshimitsu McCloud never went into free agency, mostly because I felt the concept of "testing the free market" was a bit wank and thus, I just got traded a couple of times.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - bk1689 - 07-10-2021

Brennan Kennedy Jr has the distinct record of being the best Austrian born on November 16th defenseman that the Calgary Dragons have ever had. What an honor.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Segi - 07-10-2021

The recommendation of his coach to focus more on his defensive game this season has lead to Mathias Seger almost doubling his point productivity this season.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Rancidbudgie - 07-10-2021

Nicolae Antonescu is the first and only Romanian-born player to crack an SHL lineup. The only other Romanian ever created in the SHL was also a goalie, but never made an SMJHL roster beyond emergency backup.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - GoonerBear - 07-10-2021

Reginald MacIntyre, who was the longest-serving player for the Manhattan Rage upon his retirement with 816 regular-season games, was also among the first Rage players ever to appear in 10 postseasons for Manhattan. He was also the last player in the SimonT Era to win both a Challenge Cup and IIHF gold in the same season when the Rage won it all and Great Britain continued their Golden Age in S52.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - raymond3000 - 07-10-2021

My first player, Raymond Lindsay, managed to lose each of his first 11 Challenge Cup Finals games. His Steelhawks got swept twice and then went down 3-0 in the next finals.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Hallsy - 07-10-2021

Ben dover has the most points in the SHL for a minus player. Dover played on a lot of bad teams and struggled but he managed to always be a 40+ point defender.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - JKortesi81 - 07-10-2021

My favorite fact for the longest time was that Joe K is the All-time playoff scoring leader and it isn't even close. HIs 229 points still ranks first by 69 points (nice) and the closest active player is Hippo Passamus at 154. I suspect that players playing entire careers in the FHM era will eventually bring this down though.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - CementHands - 07-10-2021

Shamelessly stealing from Truong, Karl Krashwagen scored 4 points in his rookie SMJHL campaign, an impressive feat to say the least and I dare anyone to try breaking it, even if we add a 5th point to normalize the 66 vs 50 game schedule