Simulation Hockey League
S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts (/showthread.php?tid=117460)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Lukstins88 - 07-11-2021

Fun fact about Janis Lux is that he sleeps on floor because his dog Max likes to sleep in bed. Janis dont have much money to buy other bed still.

**30 words**

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Festinator - 07-11-2021

Fun fact about Jonas Kahnwald:

He used to exist in 3 different timelines as he was stuck in a very intricate and complicated time loop. The most shocking this is probably that he didn't play hockey in any of those timelines.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - MrStennett - 07-11-2021

Barrett Blackwood is 19th in total points scored all-time among Edmonton Blizzard players with 344 points in 432 games played. In two seasons since leaving Edmonton (one in Los Angeles and now one in Montreal) his career has gone to absolute shit.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Rabidsponge21 - 07-11-2021

Mikkel Asmus Sondergaard was almost called Bongo Lu-Longo but a last minute swerve to keep my player names here more professional and realistic sounding stuck and Bongo ended up being created as my 3rd player in the PBE to cast his voodoo ways over there.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Gaia Mormont - 07-11-2021

Sekai Wollker, in his young career in the SMJHL, can already boast the record for the most left-handed shots by an Icelander in Canadian rinks in two thirds of a season. Fact checked.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Henrik - 07-11-2021

SFP has had a rough go at it throughout the history of the franchise. As proof of this, HLO actually holds several franchise records (although Assists and Points in a season is in the new 66 game format so they hardly count). The one record that he holds that holds up to the previous format is takeaways in a season.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - awils13 - 07-11-2021

With 739 points in 639 games, Aaron Wilson passed Ben Dover for 3rd in all-time points for Hamilton last week. Hamilton legends Robert Phelps and Joe McKeil are #1 and #2 respectively

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - BenDover - 07-11-2021

Fun Fact! Despite having lots and lots of TPE, Montreal Patriotes C Kaarlo Kekkonen is selling my Fantasy Team. Another Fun Fact, despite this act of betrayal by my GM dankoa I am still holding a 2.4 point lead on 2nd place!

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - spooked - 07-11-2021

Probably not much of a secret to those who know but my current players name, Arsene Leclerc is a combination of a couple famous French speakers, namely Arsene Wenger and Charles Leclerc. Not very original at the end of the day, but it screams French to me, which was kind of the point for this player. Maybe we will get an IIHF team in 30 years. 66w

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - jeffie43 - 07-11-2021

A lesser known fact about Jack Kanoff is the fact that he has an award under his belt. In his first ever tournament, Jack earned the prestigious WJC Rookie Of The Year award while being a Team North America captain after being left off the Canadian roster.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Rankle - 07-11-2021

In his rookie season, just after the whole 99 shooting scandal with the Steelhawks, Ronlain dropped the gloves with a Steelhawks player during Tampa's first game against them.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Graydonsanatomy - 07-11-2021

We're gonna go ahead and pretend the S59 season didn't actually happen, so Juni Panda still holds the SMJHL record for hits in a season with THREE HUNDRED & FORTY NINE. I'm no mathematician but that's approximately SIXTY NINE hits per game. It sounds more serious when you use caps.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Zomp - 07-11-2021

Ethan Price held the goal scoring record for the Anaheim Outlaws for approximately one season until it was taken away from him by "Long" John Donair.
Such a shame it was so short lived.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Shmurph - 07-11-2021

Sinn Nolan, an old IA that was only filling up the roster at that time, Hold the prestigious record of Points per 20 minutes for Minnesota (and probably the whole SHL too but I didn't checked). During S46, SimonT decided he would be on the ice for 30 seconds against the Calgary Dragons with the other two IA filler and no Dmens at all and somehow managed to score! Nolan never played for the rest of the season and got an amazing 40 (!) P/20

During the SimonT era there was also a player who managed to score from the bench. He shot, team do a full change, and only after that the puck went in. God I loved that era xD

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Memento Mori - 07-11-2021

I built a defensive defenceman, so maybe I'm not entitled to complain about this, but Jay Sink's offensive contributions have been another level of awful this season. Still posting +14 +/- due to his defensive contribution, Jay Sink's shooting percentage is an incredible 4%. Four. This places him an incredible 201st in the SMJHL by my count. Out of 224. (59 words)