Simulation Hockey League
S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts (/showthread.php?tid=117460)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Accka - 07-05-2021

The last name of my current(and first) character, is the last name that one of my grandfathers had. So not my own, but I thought it was cool to use because it's so rare. 36WC

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - CampinKiller - 07-05-2021

Every Hagan that has come through the SMJHL holds the team's all-time record for most beers drank in one sitting, as well as most beers drank over the course of a career. Jonathon Hagan has some stiff competition in Daniel Merica, Jr, though.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - .Laser - 07-05-2021

James Kimanje has never once finished a season with a positive +/-. But that's not a fun fact, that's a dad fact.

James Kimanje is secretly one of the best competitive Valorant players on the plant, consistently ranked in the top 1000 and usually nearer to 500. If he did not have hockey, he'd be a Valorant pro.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - overdoo - 07-05-2021

Conner Hutton's first game ever played at the SHL level was against his former Carolina goalie, the two had won the Four Star Cup together, actually, in Hutton's rookie season. However, in that first game, Hutton scored his first goal, his second goal, and his first assist. Hutton has as many points this entire season as he did that single debut game.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - .bojo - 07-05-2021

beaujeaux biscuit is the winningest goalie in wkp/bap history. He is also one of the most winningest goalies in the playoffs in the shl, with only a few people ahead of him.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Eynhallow - 07-05-2021

Rinky McDangle was born in Waterford Ireland.  To commemorate his birthplace he has commissioned Waterford Crystal to fabricate a replica of his jockstrap.  What a guy !!!

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - SpartanGibbles - 07-05-2021

If anyone knows my player it would be because of takeaways. Since the swap to FHM and the tracking of Takeaways and Giveaways in the league, I have lead the league in takeaways in 5 of 7 seasons and have always finished near the top. I have also set the season record for takeaways at 68 back in S55. Speaking of S55, that season had only 50 games and the closest anyone has gotten with 16 extra games to breaking my record is my own season 58 total of 66. That season was also my best Takeaway/Giveaway ratio as I only allowed 19 giveaways for a +49 net takeaways. I was also not nominated for the Dar that season.

I haven't double checked to be 100% sure but I would put my entire SHL bank account on the fact that I likely lead the league in total takeaways at 384 and probably have the highest net across the past 7 seasons at +172.

My only hope is one day the league will reward defensive forwards who are not just trying to hit anything that moves.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Nhlbeastmode_7777 - 07-05-2021

I fun fact about my player Brent Ashe is that I am a player is the unluckiest person when it comes to fighting people. I can't count on maybe 2 hands the amount of fights I have won. Its  disappointing really but what can do lol. I've won 6 and lost about 30+ fights.

58 words

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - r0tzbua - 07-05-2021

There are not a lot of fun facts about Finn von Murphenstein since he is the most boring player in the SHL I believe. But wait! There's the fun fact: "Finn von Murphenstein is the most boring player in the SHL". If that is not fun I do not know what is.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - soulja - 07-05-2021

My first player ever in the SHL, Yuri Boyka was named after a character portrayed by Scott Adkins in the Movie series "Undisputed". I wanted to create a player who was badass like Yuri Boyka in the movie, someone that had a killer instinct

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - Zema - 07-05-2021

Alex Oscarsson is the single-season assist leader in the entire history of Maine Timber/Halifax Raiders! He also has among the most games played when accounting for actives in franchise history.

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - st4rface - 07-05-2021

Aumy Jr. was named after my middle school nickname they gave me taking it from last name. I just added ''junior'' - ''Jr.'' at the end, because he needed last name too. Since it was my second player, I named it as it was a kid from my first player, haha.

[around 50 words]

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - FiveForFighting - 07-05-2021

Fun fact. I'm incredible at Scrabble. I'm quite stellar with my ability to make words out of even the weirdest letters of the alphabet. (26 words)

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - krazko - 07-05-2021

Alexander Oscarsson played his entire junior career together with Rikard Bjerg, every game they were on the ice together!
Calvin Hobbes in turn played his entire junior career together with Alexander Oscarsson. The 2 went up to New England Wolfpack together, but during that off-season, Oscarsson wasn't selected for team Sweden and the streak was broken

RE: S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts - GCool - 07-05-2021

Danny “Bananas” Foster has several SHL records, but his biggest accomplishment is his SEVEN Turd Ferguson Awards (given to the player with the most PIMs each season). He’s also the only player to win a Turd Ferguson in each conference, as he won with Hamilton and Los Angeles.