Create Account

SMJHL SPACE JAM 2 - SIM 2

[Image: NBCHAGR.png?1]
SMJHL SPACE JAM 2 - MONTH/SIM 2

The second sim has been completed! I am posting each sim as it's own thread simply because the pictures for these take up so much space and if I put the whole season in one post it will be so huge it will be hard to scroll through it all.

Remember we are simming 1 month at a time, last time we did October so here is a look at how November went!

LINK HERE to the first month/sim.

Updated Standings After Month 2:

[Image: JdDZiMD.png]

Boston Bruins:

[Image: Nll8cra.png]
[Image: hSU8Jkj.png]

Chicago Blackhawks:

[Image: aH6AQOS.png]
[Image: 3RB3dqY.png]

Detroit Red Wings:

[Image: cy26FLM.png]
[Image: EGYDIfV.png]

Montreal Canadiens:
[Image: KztpRJD.png]
[Image: tFW3BXb.png]

New York Rangers:
[Image: kYhJdvn.png]
[Image: yabOuoW.png]

Toronto Maple Leafs:

[Image: o1Bvdq4.png]
[Image: vGih1WO.png]

Skater Statistic Leaders:
[Image: SFb4uiV.png]

Goalie Statistic Leaders:

[Image: 1CVxzG3.png]

Top 25 Scorers:

[Image: 3wWcxde.png]

Notes:

We see that the Toronto Maple Leafs managed to continue their winning ways and remain in first place overall. The Boston Bruins had a much better month in November and went from 5th to 2nd place. Montreal went the other way as they were in 2nd place and now find themselves down near the bottom in 5th. The Detroit Red Wings have been the worst team of the bunch for both months so far and as Mack is on this team I hope they can turn it around in time for a playoff run!

For stats we can that Toronto is really a powerhouse team right now. Theo Kondos leads the league in goals, Nikiforov leads in assists and points. Those two are a dynamic duo and it will be hard to stop them down the stretch. Peter Ramsey of the Boston Bruins has been one of the top goalies to help Boston in Novemeber. He is 1st in GAA and SV% and on the opposite end, J. Guarda has been struggling. Jax Gracie stands out leading the league in PIM's with 69 (nice).

There will be 2 more regular season sims, one for December and one for January and then we will be in the playoffs. Keep an eye out later today for the December sim. Remember all 6 teams will make the playoffs with the top 2 teams earning a first-round bye.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Lmao 69 pims, nice.

@DELIRIVM and I forming that early chem.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2020, 12:53 PM by LordBirdman.)

@Mack who am I rooting for here

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

05-21-2020, 12:10 PMOhtaay Wrote: Lmao 69 pims, nice.

@DELIRIVM and I forming that early chem.
Drafted to the same SHL team incoming

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

Man the rest of Toronto is carrying me right now lol.
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2020, 02:11 PM by Mack.)

05-21-2020, 12:52 PMLordBirdman Wrote: @Mack who am I rooting for here

Asclepius Perseus Flitterwind - CaptainCrazy RW Owen Tippett Chicago Blackhawks
Jed Mosely Jr. - JayTee RD Ryan Merkley Chicago Blackhawks

Mack Daddy - Mack C Nate MacKinnon Detroit Red Wings
Mertin Brodeur - KarrdisBored G Connor Hellebuyck Detroit Red Wings

Ryan Rieley - Brandon LW Isaac Ratcliffe Montreal Canadiens
Guomundur Kristjansson - Fluw RW Mitch Marner Montreal Canadiens

Lord Raiden - Jumbobone19 C Aleksander Barkov New York Rangers
Terrence "Big Terry" Smith - Puljujarvi98 RD John Marino New York Rangers

Juris Berzina - ThoProce LW Andrew Mangiapane Toronto Maple Leafs

Looks like none of the Raptors are Boston...so anyone but them!  Popcorn

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2020, 02:17 PM by Jumbobone19.)

Damn Rangers got 6 players in top 11 in PIMs. Straight crushin people

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

I don't understand whats going on, and at this point, i'm too afraid to ask.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2020, 02:32 PM by Mack.)

05-21-2020, 02:27 PMRangerjase Wrote: I don't understand whats going on, and at this point, i'm too afraid to ask.

I took all the players from the most recent SMJHL draft and put them into the NHL. There is now a tournament going on where they are facing off against each other. There is not enough players in an SMJHL draft to fill out a full 6 team league so there is extra players that are NHLers to fill out the spots.

The SMJHL players are not using their real stats, instead they are paired with an NHL star and given their stats. What NHL star they are paired with depends on their draft number. If you were drafted higher you get a better NHL player to play as.

05-21-2020, 02:30 PMMack Wrote:
05-21-2020, 02:27 PMRangerjase Wrote: I don't understand whats going on, and at this point, i'm too afraid to ask.

I took all the players from the most recent SMJHL draft and put them into the NHL. There is now a tournament going on where they are facing off against each other. There is not enough players in an SMJHL draft to fill out a full 6 team league so there is extra players that are NHLers to fill out the spots.

The SMJHL players are not using their real stats, instead they are paired with an NHL star and given their stats. What NHL star they are paired with depends on their draft number. If you were drafted higher you get a better NHL player to play as.

That sounds awesome. Thank you for explaining.

LGR!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Blunt Man and Foley on Toronto killing it together. That's some real Kraken power. Let's go Toronto.

Fuckin loving this man. Weird rooting for TOR though

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

05-21-2020, 04:44 PMObsidian311 Wrote: Fuckin loving this man. Weird rooting for TOR though

lmao I said the same thing in his first article.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]