Create Account

Vancouver Whalers Co-GM Presser
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2021, 11:54 PM by steveoiscool.)

Since @Pythonic abandoned us the first chance he got to go to NOLA and lose picks immediately, I've been chosen to take over as Co-GM and lead Vancouver to the cup. It's been a ride for me, joining in S58 with the sole intention of just giving @PremierBromanov some recruitment TPE and wasting a bit of time heading into a quarantine, to now Co-GMing a J's team and an IIHF team and running a weekly podcast with @taterswc. It's obviously been a lot more enjoyable than I expected, and now the focus is solely on bringing the Cup home to Vancouver. Ask me questions so I can get paid, or don't. I get money from the podcast anyway.

08-18-2021, 11:35 AMBfine Wrote: Who let Dex make such a poor decision?

I mean, he picked @Pythonic before me, so his decision making skills have to be seriously in doubt at this point.

Quote:How does it feel to know that I was telling you about the SHL for a year and a half before you actually believed me? You swine.

You'll never be able to prove this.

Quote:Who is your team's best player and why is it Alexis Saint-Michel?

I don't play favorites....but it's 100% ASM. I was ready to fight Calgary if they called him up this year.

Quote:How does it feel to be apart of the same GM Tree as me

Luke -> Dmills -> Boom -> You

I guess we also share one with Python, Gabe, Infidel, etc

And you are also with Izzy because I am apart of the JY gm tree

JayWhy -> Esa -> Izzy

This seems like a pretty good tree, so I'm 100% ok with this. There's a lot of success across the league with those names, hopefully I can add to that.

Quote:Why will Vancouver win the cup this year? Apart from the obvious reason of the treacherous trio (Sven, Tater and ASM)

We've got unfinished business from last season, this is the year of WHALE NAYSH.

Quote:How prepared do you feel for your role?

Any big plans you can share ahead of time?

How do you plan on not leaking things?

I've been helping with management for a bit now, and being a Co-Head for Great Britain has definitely helped. I think I'm as prepared as I can be. As far as big plans, I plan to continue with what Dex and Python started last season. I really like the direction they set for the team, and VAN has been a great LR to be a part of. And it's pretty bold of you to think I'm not leaking things, I'm donating my salary to the people through multiple fines!

Quote:When will you get fined?

As soon as possible.

Quote:1) When will you body me in the J?

2) What made you interested in being on the management side of things?

1) The very first minute of the very first shift I see you on the ice...IN PRESEASON.
2) I can't say it was really any one thing, I kinda just kept doing more and more things and now here we are. I'm glad the Whalers management is good at recognizing when people want to do more and giving them the opportunity to do so.

READY FOR GRADING

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Who let Dex make such a poor decision?

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

what in the god damn fuck

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

How does it feel to know that I was telling you about the SHL for a year and a half before you actually believed me? You swine.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Who is your team's best player and why is it Alexis Saint-Michel?

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

How does it feel to be apart of the same GM Tree as me Smile

Luke -> Dmills -> Boom -> You

I guess we also share one with Python, Gabe, Infidel, etc

And you are also with Izzy because I am apart of the JY gm tree

JayWhy -> Esa -> Izzy

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Why will Vancouver win the cup this year? Apart from the obvious reason of the treacherous trio (Sven, Tater and ASM)

How prepared do you feel for your role?

Any big plans you can share ahead of time?

How do you plan on not leaking things?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

When will you get fined?

[Image: croppad.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2021, 01:22 PM by JamesT.)

1) When will you body me in the J?

2) What made you interested in being on the management side of things?

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures!