-First-Gens: How did you find the site? Browsing the internet
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): gabey0182_52987

SMJHL GM Questions (16 Questions)
Code:

Code:
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 2-3 maybe
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? barbeque
What made you join the SHL? It looked fun and I love hockey
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? When I was 2 and because it would be kinda fun
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Star Wars
What color would your lightsaber be and why? Purple because I'm a Vaapad boii
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? Speedy passer boy
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. Decline
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Stop-motion animation
What is your opinion on The French? They are okay but I'll never forgive them for beating Canada in the Olympics Basketball
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Harry Potter maybe
What are the implications of the phrase “not all fish are meant to swim”? Not everyone is meant for something (eg. you just aren't meant to play hockey)
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Never tried either
Pineapple on Pizza? No
What video games do you play? All sorts
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Pomeranians are a small but hardy breed

[Image: Dominic-Enselmo-sig.png]
Sig by Jove and thanks to Seany for setting me up
Whalers Dominic Enselmo/LW/Vancouver Whalers Whalers

Player Name: Darrin Turner-Yell

Position: LW

Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen

-Recreates: Who was your last player?

-First-Gens: How did you find the site? Web search

Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): OilKing91

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.): At least 20

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Anything but from a grill should. Be illegal.

What made you join the SHL? Curiosity and boredom during the NHL offseason.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? August 9, 1988 to stop the Gretzky trade.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Edmonton goaltending since Bill Ranford.

What color would your lightsaber be and why? Red. Yes, I’m a Sith Lord.

What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? One who is on the plus-side of the game notes, each game.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? LFG!!

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? I’ve started to get more into the stock market lately. I have some RSUs from the company I work for, and need to know if they’re worth keeping or selling.

What is your opinion on The French? “I don’t know Lloyd, the French are as*sholes.”

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Agent Zig Zag: The Incredible Wartime Exploits of Double Agent Eddie Chapman. Love me a good non-fiction spy story. 

What are the implications of the phrase “not all fish are meant to swim”? Sounds like something a person trying to justify their college degree would say in a moment of issuing advice. The only fish that don’t swim are dead fish.

Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Ham

Pineapple on Pizza? Ew. 

What video games do you play? I don’t play video games much anymore. When I do, I usually get suckered into buying the latest NHL game, play it for a couple weeks, and stop playing for several months.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? German Shepherd because I have one and I think the breed is smarter and more sophisticated than some human I know.

Player Name: Josie Cass

Position: Right wing 

Recreate or First-Gen?
-Recreates: Who was your last player?
Joshuacorcorantwitch

Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): Unjusttelevision 

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
At least an hour a day plus some spare time on my work computer maybe maybe shhhh

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? 
BBQ bb boy 

What made you join the SHL?
I wanted to be involved in an interactive competitive sport and honestly it’s Oldschool way / web forum is intriguing.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?
2014 , I had a near death experience and during that time I was given a second chance at life, that high seemed to wear off, turns out I’m still an asshole. Lol

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? 
The meaning of life , sorry not sorry.

What color would your lightsaber be and why?
Blue cause it’s just sick lookin dawg. 

What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player?
Competitive and friendly locker room banter.

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? 
Streaming games, reading philosophy, hockey hockey hockey. 

What is your opinion on The French?
I’m practically bilingual . 

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)
The divergent series even though it’s meant for teens resonated hard with me at the time of my accident. 

What are the implications of the phrase “not all fish are meant to swim”?
Some fish got legs I guess.

Taylor ham or Pork Roll?
Ham baby 

Pineapple on Pizza?
Dude I’d put rocks on pizza , if it got cheese in it I’m eating it. 

What video games do you play?
To many, Mario party been big for me lately but my love was beer nights and nhl 10. 

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?
Husky, I’m built for physical labor. I’d be anywhere on the team from leading the pack to keeping pace at the back I just need to burn this energy somehow. Woof . 

Unjustified , unexplained, underrated.

graded to here

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Player Name:  Roisin Armagh
Position: Left Defenseman
Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen
First Gens- How did you find the site: I found it via my friend Cake307
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): Aravea

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 12+
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Over an open fire.
What made you join the SHL? It seemed quite fun from what my friend described.
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? I would like to travel back to either the roaring twenties or probably to the late nineties to experience the music scene.
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Civil War History.
What color would your lightsaber be and why? Cyan, as it is one of my favorite colors.
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? Very aggressive, focused on checking and shot blocking.
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? I'd gladly do it.
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Writing, learning GIS software, gaming, and spending time with my friends.
What is your opinion on The French? There are certain french people or french speaking people I like, the rest can sod off.
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) I would probably say my favorite would say Ghosts of Onyx or Ender's Shadow. I am a big fan of scifi and heavily enjoyed how well both were written.
What are the implications of the phrase “not all fish are meant to swim”? It means that not everybody is meant to succeed.
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? i haven't had either, so no opinion.
Pineapple on Pizza? Yes, I love it.
What video games do you play? I mostly play a mix of Stellaris, Mass Effect, Ace Combat 7, and Witcher 3
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? German shepard, as they are what I grew up with and have always been good to me.

[Image: sjqfd8w.png]
[Image: GOyuSj0.png]