Create Account

S78 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread Due: Sunday, September 8th @ 11:59 PM PST

ONLY S78 SMJHL Rookies (S79 players) are eligible for this PT.
This is NOT for people who are about to (or already were) drafted into the SHL (S78 players).

If you want to be drafted high in the SMJHL entry draft, you've got to make sure you're on teams' radars. Fill out the following questionnaire compiled by Head Office and the General Managers to earn some easy TPE and show everyone more of who you are and what teams get if they draft you!

For anyone doing this after the draft, this is an opportunity to introduce yourself to SHL scouts and other members of the site, while earning TPE and money on the side.

You will receive 0.5 TPE for each question you answer up to a maximum of 6 TPE. (12 questions)
For each question you answer after the first 12, you will receive $100k per question answered, with a bonus of $200k for answering every question.

The total for answering all questions will come out to 6 TPE and $1M!!!

SMJHL HO Questions (4 Questions)
Code:
Player Name:
Position:
Recreate or First-Gen?
-Recreates: Who was your last player?
-First-Gens: How did you find the site?
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers):

SMJHL GM Questions (16 Questions)
Code:
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?
What made you join the SHL?
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?
What color would your lightsaber be and why?
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player?
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?
What is your opinion on The French?
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)
What are the implications of the phrase “not all fish are meant to swim”?
Taylor ham or Pork Roll?
Pineapple on Pizza?
What video games do you play?
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?

Deadline: Sunday, September 8th at 11:59PM PST

Responses to this PT will be graded at least shortly after the draft and after the deadline.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2024, 11:22 AM by Evok. Edited 2 times in total.)

Player Name: QCCBOT4
Position: Goalie
Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Nevek Kove
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): evok

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) im not paying for any hours in the week so they are all free
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Probably Lava
What made you join the SHL? Honnestly i dont remember
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? as a woman, im not travelling to any point in time
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? QCC history
What color would your lightsaber be and why? teal, i dont care if it doesnt exist
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? stop all puck or no puck, anything in between cant go
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? I'll tolerate it
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? reading fanfic, dnd and sleeping
What is your opinion on The French? fuck the french i'll decapitate all of them like their monarchy
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Really loved Ender's game
What are the implications of the phrase “not all fish are meant to swim”? that they are meant to die like the pleb they are
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? i dont think i had either of them so none
Pineapple on Pizza? fuck no who wrote this? put me as DND if your answer is yes
What video games do you play? now that's a team after my own heart. I play a lot, like Powerwash Simulator, House Flipper 1 and 2, House Builder, Diablo 4 with @HabsFanFromOntario , sea of thieves, name it i played it probably
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? australian shepard

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Player Name: Nanashi Mumei
Position: Center
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Videl Valor
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): ValorX77

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 20 usually
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Grilling it of course
What made you join the SHL? Got invited by a couple of sim leagues friends + love of hockey
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? 1980’s. It was a simpler time and everyone seemed to be friendly compared to the modern day (most of the league is friendly)
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? A Guide to Sim Leagues (read my J media)
What color would your lightsaber be and why? Dark Teal
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? Two Way, I want it to be quite similar to Videl’s style of play.
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? I would gladly accept and wear it anywhere I go. Pride rights are human rights.
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? History/Trying to get into DnD/Graphics
What is your opinion on The French? French are cool, they’re overhated imo.
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) This Team Is Ruining My Life By Steve Dangle. Definitely tells a good tale of coming of age and growing up in a hockey environment.
What are the implications of the phrase “not all fish are meant to swim”? In league terms, there’s always someone who will try something different that may or may not work out.
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Both.
Pineapple on Pizza? Fine by me
What video games do you play? Anything on a PC (Can’t afford an Xbox or PS, I do have a switch but I’m not willing to pay for online)
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? A terrier, they’re cut and friendly and they’re always on alert when someone or something comes their way.

[Image: euPeo5t.png]
[Image: 7361srC.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2024, 10:45 AM by Aleris. Edited 2 times in total.)

Player Name: Kiwi Söderberg-Snooks
Position: Right D
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Conner Snooks
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): Aleris

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) depends on the week. more when my kid starts preschool
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? relish, onion, mustard
What made you join the SHL? Jess forced me to. said their would be "dire consequences" whatever that means
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? my wedding day
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? history of world of warcraft
What color would your lightsaber be and why? rainbow
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? Goon
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? sure
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? world of warcraft and college football 25
What is your opinion on The French? The French are fine.
The French-Canadians:

[Image: big-trouble-if-i-speak.gif]

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Best or favorite? cause those are two very very different things. what would even be the criteria for best books? sales? correct grammer? weeks on the new york best seller list?? my favorite book would be The Martian. but its not the best book. that probably goes to the Cowboy Dragon romance novel i read in a book club once
What are the implications of the phrase “not all fish are meant to swim”? bruv is this a philosophy class??
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? neither
Pineapple on Pizza? yes, with pepperoni
What video games do you play? WoW, sports games, Paradox Grand Strategy games
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Leonberger

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]

[Image: aRCIyeu.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2024, 10:51 AM by WildfireMicro. Edited 1 time in total.)

Player Name: Darby Reznor 
Position: Left Wing 
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Sir Devoir 
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): wildfiremicro 

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) *14+*
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? *Grilling it*
What made you join the SHL? *Wanting to have another league*
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? *The 90s so I can experience what I was too young too for myself*
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? *The history of the NFL*
What color would your lightsaber be and why? *Purple because Mace Windu*
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? *Goal scorer who's not afraid to fight*
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? *I would love to*
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? *Gaming and reading*
What is your opinion on The French? *They make good bread*
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) *Have A Nice Day by Mick Foley. It's interesting hearing his life story*
What are the implications of the phrase “not all fish are meant to swim”? *I'm not entirely sure, but I think it means that everyone is different and we shouldn't expect the same things from everyone*
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? *Ham*
Pineapple on Pizza? *Nope*
What video games do you play? *Mostly GTA and Dead Island 2 these days*
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? *Bulldog, they are as lazy as me*

[Image: Darby-Reznor-black-and-white-sig.jpg]
[Image: Darby-Reznor-MET-sig.jpg]

Player Name: Dieter Frühstück
Position: Defense
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Sebastien Regazzoni
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): @bluesfan55#6333

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) a lot. like, a lot a lot.
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? grilling. duh.
What made you join the SHL? samee posted about it on reddit 7 years ago. i joined. 7 years later, i'm still here
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? 1990s britain. great music, great sports, the general vibe is just perfect
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? the greatness of nhl and fifa music from 2002 to 2017.
What color would your lightsaber be and why? green. i like green. green is my favorite color. so green.
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? a big mean defensive defenseman who will hit you, then hit you, then maybe fight you, then block your shot, then maybe hit a geno on you. defense and team first, scoring later. dieter breakfast is going to be a bully.
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? sure, i'd do it. thanks for the question, nevada!
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? football manager.
What is your opinion on The French? - Gabriel Johnson is one of The French. that's all you need to know about The French.
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) i really enjoyed anxious people by fredrik backman, it's funny but also pretty serious
What are the implications of the phrase “not all fish are meant to swim”? some fish just can't swim. simple as.
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? - whoever asked this question is from new jersey. i like that as i am also from new jersey. but it is pork roll. it has always been pork roll. if you say taylor ham you are from north jersey, and i don't trust you. at all. don't call pork roll taylor ham, that's just wrong. you can't call it both either. that's a fucking cop out. you either call it taylor ham (WRONG) or pork roll (RIGHT). thank you for listening to my ted talk.
Pineapple on Pizza? if you like pineapple on pizza you are insulting me and my family and all of my italian brethren. so hell fucking no.
What video games do you play? football manager, fifa, chel, cfb 25 has been insane, f1 manager, and crosswords. i really like crosswords.
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? none. i am scared of and generally dislike dogs. if this makes me a dnd so be it.

Armada

Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2024, 11:15 AM by NordicNailer. Edited 1 time in total.)

Player Name: Abbe Wass
Position: Defender
Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen
-First-Gens: How did you find the site? Google -> Reddit
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): Co_ster#0217
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)  probably somewhere between 8 and 14
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? over an open fire out in the wilderness
What made you join the SHL? Fun to be a player instead of a GM
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? either to 2009 and buy bitcoin or to 1700 and be famous for writing all the books and music
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Gardening
What color would your lightsaber be and why? green, because of my almighty knowlege
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? Twoway defender, Solid deff that also can contribute offensive
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?  Of Course!
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Gardening
What is your opinion on The French? Thankful for the wine but thats probably it
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Harry Potter, Easy read, exciting and kind of funny
What are the implications of the phrase “not all fish are meant to swim”? If you arent like everybody youre gonna have a though time
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Pork Roll because its a better name
Pineapple on Pizza?  No thanks
What video games do you play? Latest, Baldurs Gate
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? probably a samoyed, becuse of my beautiful hair and grace
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2024, 11:27 AM by Fantobens. Edited 1 time in total.)

Player Name: Christina Fantobens
Position: whatever you want
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Casey Fantobens
-First-Gens: How did you find the site? N/A
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): fantobens

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) I’m always free….
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Optimal? Probably microwave
What made you join the SHL? I don’t remember. Curiosity probably.
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? We always used to have these conversations at work. I couldn’t go back any further than after my son was born. Dont want to mess that up. So I just wouldn’t go back to anytime
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Probably the New York rangers or fallout
What color would your lightsaber be and why? Green. I’m pretty chill
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? One that helps the team win.
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Ok. Cool.
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? College football 25 has taken over I. The last week or so
What is your opinion on The French? I was in Belgium once. Was pretty awesome. That’s the closest I got to France.
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) the X-men apocalypse series
What are the implications of the phrase “not all fish are meant to swim”? “You’re an idiot”
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? It’s pork roll. Unless you’re buying Taylor ham pork roll. Then I guess it’s Taylor ham. SINCE ITS A BRAND!
Pineapple on Pizza? If you’re gonna eat it
What video games do you play? College football 25, fallout, cities skylines 2
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? A staffy mix. Because that’s what I’ve always had and I love them.

[Image: HqPCLbj_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand]

Player Name: Dejana Kaptina

Recreates: Who was your last player? Louise St. Martin

Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): Valpix

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) If I'm awake I'm probably available

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Whatever way makes you happiest ^.^

What made you join the SHL? I don't remember. What made me want to recreate? My last player accomplishing everything I wanted for her and a desire for a new challenge

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? Travel back? fuck that i'm all about the future. what's done is done and i've already experienced enough historical nonsense now. but if i haaaaaaaaave to can i just go back to ancient greece and hang out with sappho

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Non-NHL hockey, but it would turn into 30 hours. Literally anyone that's ever shared an LR with me could tell you that.

What color would your lightsaber be and why? Ice blue, as it's my favorite color.

What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? Two-way playmaking/penalty killing center.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Honey. I'm a SKATING pride night. I'm probably the one designing the jersey and festivities. My nails in real life are both currently pride flags - well one is, the other I need to get more precise shades so it looks more like lesbian and less like Halloween. My friend did not call me "the harbinger of transfemme warfare" for nothing.

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Learning tarot! Did it on a whim a few weeks back, felt like a very me-core thing, I've gotten the hang of the minor arcana but the court cards are a pain.

What is your opinion on The French? To the West, genuinely misunderstood thanks to propaganda by the Anglosphere.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Recently read a book called Dark Goals about how history's worst authoritarian dictators have used the game of football as a political tool. It's quite good. I haven't read much lately.

What are the implications of the phrase “not all fish are meant to swim”? Some are bottom feeders that don't really swim much. Catfish for instance.

Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Pork roll, and Central Jersey doesn't exist.

Pineapple on Pizza? Decidedly mediocre. If I have no other options it's tolerable, it's not say anchovy tier, but I don't willingly seek it.

What video games do you play? Pokemon fangames, sports management sims, and Celeste is welcome just for being so trans.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? I AM A FOX THANK YOU VERY MUCH. probably a pit bull though, I used to have one and she had that perfect combination of sweet loving and a passionate desire to protect us.

[Image: valpix.gif][Image: 20XRTsR.png]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: kcP9WEd.png]
Citadelles Switzerland
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Player Name:  Barcus Juneau
Position:  D
Recreate or First-Gen?  First-Gen
-First-Gens:  SHL site popped up in a Google search
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers):  icewindoo

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)  20
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?  Firing it into the sun; hot dogs are not fit for human consumption.
What made you join the SHL?  Looks interesting; I love hockey; I'm a nerd.
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?  1930s England; among other things, go meet Tolkien.
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?  Probably something to do with computer chips.
What color would your lightsaber be and why?  Blue for my boy young Luke.
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player?  Mobile puck-moving D.
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?  Wear it proudly.
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?  Music. SHL.
What is your opinion on The French?  Great. (I fear the other responses.)
What is the best book you have read and why?  The Lord of the Rings, of course.
What are the implications of the phrase “not all fish are meant to swim”?  The universe is cruel.
Taylor ham or Pork Roll?  N/A (Not American)
Pineapple on Pizza?  Absolutely.
What video games do you play?  BG3 mostly.
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?  Husky: at home in the outdoors.

[Image: Uy7TeEn.jpeg]

Player Name: Jauhnne Hawky

Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen

-First-Gens: How did you find the site? I was brought in by my friend, Naomi.

Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): brenadyr

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Grilling

What made you join the SHL? I was asked by my good friend Naomi.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? There's a lot to unpack here, is there a return trip? Do my actions have catastrophic consequences or am I just an observer? I need to know these things before I make my choice.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? The lore of the Red Alert series and how it can potentially tie in to the Tiberium Wars universe. It would be a very messy lecture.

What color would your lightsaber be and why? Green because it is my favorite color.

What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? Yes. He has every skill equally balanced so really wherever he is needed.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? I wear the jersey.

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Mainly just gaming, I watch a show every once in a blue moon.

What is your opinion on The French? I hate The French. (This is comical don't hate people.)

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) I have to go with the Inheritance series by Christopher Paolini, I remember being really absorbed by that world and story.

What are the implications of the phrase “not all fish are meant to swim”? Probably something about expectations and living one's own life.

Taylor ham or Pork Roll? I have no clue what either of these are.

Pineapple on Pizza? Pizza, good. Pineapple, good. Pineapple on Pizza? Get out of my house.

What video games do you play? I have been getting back into teamfight tactics, playing apex legends with some friends, and my single player games have been hopping around, right now its Wildermyth and once I finish it I'll return to my Tales of Destiny Director's Cut playthrough.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Probably a bulldog, I am big lazy.

Player Name: Jeremy SnuggleMuffin III
Position: Defense
Recreate or First-Gen?
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Melvin Majestik-Moose
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): SchwarzNarr (Also hey, reminder to me and PT team we should eliminate the numbers portion :D

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Enough to be able to max earn. During the summer I have more time, during the school year less time. Some days I won't pop in discord, but I try to make an appearance at least once.
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Boil it in a pan until plump, add a spoonful of butter and fry the outside until crispy in the browned butter.
What made you join the SHL? @SDCore
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? I think that my favorite point in time to travel to would have to be this past year. Get myself season tickets to the Lions before the craziness, and then enjoy the whole season of football all over again.
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Educational best practices.
What color would your lightsaber be and why? It's purple Smile
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? I really just want to be able to help the team the best I can, so I'm down for anything.
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Absolutely. Signed jerseys will definitely be a thing.
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Knitting and crocheting.
What is your opinion on The French? I enjoy the two French humans that I am close with greatly.
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) It's hard to pick just one, but I'm back on a Project Hail Mary kick after bookclubbing it in Ottawa.
What are the implications of the phrase “not all fish are meant to swim”? If you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree it isn't going to look very smart now is it.
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Whichever one makes Corey more frustrated.
Pineapple on Pizza? Absolutely not.
What video games do you play? A wide variety. Lately it's been Assassin's Creed Valhalla and College Football 25.
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? According to this buzzfeed quiz: Mixed breed/Mutt!

You're a renegade, an artist, and you will not be confined to any sort of box. You have tons of real-life experience that makes you a great dinner-party guest with tons of stories. Plus, you are cute in that "je ne sais quoi" kind of way. Link for anyone else interested.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

man I am mad I didn't get to do this since I was a late create, ya'll are missing something.
so some highlights I would have said:
hotdog fry them up and put everything on em
travel in time: right before I hit new reply to this thread and smack myself and say you don't qualify
Lecture: the benefits of not remembering anything
the french: they tend to fart in my general direction
pineapple on pizza: only in Hawaii and then why the F would I be eating pizza so I guess NOT
and black labs are the greatest
And check it off the checklist

Player Name: Ima Noobie
Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen
-First-Gens: How did you find the site? ISFL
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): YetiTaz

How many hours a week do you usually have free?
Around 80 hours a week.

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?
No! I'm not answering this question. I'm already in trouble for teasing someone about putting mayo on a hot dog.

What made you join the SHL?
I enjoy playing TPE sports games and I like having fun in the sports league Discord channels.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?
I'd travel back in time to the '80s, find my younger self and smack myself several different times. "Stop it! No! Don't do that either!"

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?
The 1980s.

What color would your lightsaber be and why?
Maroon. That's the high school jersey colors of my alma mater.

What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player?
I don't know what styles are as far as hockey goes. I just want my player to be guided to be one that helps his team win the most.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?
Team player. Gotta do what the team who is paying me to play hockey wants me to do.

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?
Other than OOTP or TPE sports games, no, not really. Watching Bushman videos on YouTube is very entertaining.

What is your opinion on The French?
The French? Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Now go away. Or I shall taunt you a second time.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)
The Stand by Stephen King. It was just a novel I got lost into the story and looked up and hours had passed and I never realized how much time had gone by.

What are the implications of the phrase “not all fish are meant to swim”?
Everyone is different. Not everybody has the same role in life.

Taylor ham or Pork Roll?
Both.

Pineapple on Pizza?
No, only because my ex loves pineapple on pizza so I hate it just to annoy her.

What video games do you play?
OOTP Baseball. Sims 3.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?
German Shepperd. That was the dog I had as a child.

Player Name: Teddy Bloos
Position: Centre
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Vaseline Podcalzone
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): yosheroo

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Too many.
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? For taste? Grilled. For convenience/health? Boiled.
What made you join the SHL? Job obligations.
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? Hard to say. Anytime before 2020?
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Recent Canucks history and lore.
What color would your lightsaber be and why? Probably blue because it's light-sided and a fave colour.
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? PK Specialist and defensively responsible centre/forward.
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Sure.
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Posting burger GIFs I guess.
What is your opinion on The French? Mostly positive
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) All The Light We Cannot See. Pulitzer winner with beautiful prose.
What are the implications of the phrase “not all fish are meant to swim”? Some are meant to play hockey instead.
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? No stake on this, whatever floats the boat.
Pineapple on Pizza? Personally not my vibe, but it's a value judgement. If you like pineapple on pizza it's more than fine by me.
What video games do you play? Halo Reach.
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Probably a sad chihuahua to imitate the GIF to be honest

[Image: gLIi4AC.png]
[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]