Create Account

Rehn Miller Interview Plus open presser

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 2 2012, 07:57 AM

LA Kings first 5 games last year.

3-2

The Oilers at the start of the season went on a 6 game winning streak.

By the end of the season?

[Image: draftlottery.jpg]

[Image: Los-Angeles-Fans-Celebrate-Kings-Stanley...ory-01.jpg]

You Whale are getting a little too caught up in the meaningless games, IMO. :hmph:

WHO CLEARED THE BLUE JACKETS LOGO! THEY HAD THE 2ND PICK! And if you want to get technical all the games are kind of meaningless every team makes the playoffs don't they? Tongue!

Quote:Originally posted by pointforwardtex@Oct 2 2012, 12:50 PM

WHO CLEARED THE BLUE JACKETS LOGO! THEY HAD THE 2ND PICK!

That was right after the Oilers were announced to have the 1st overall, they don't reveal the 2nd overall until after the 1st, so you don't know which of the two teams remaining has the 1st.

Breh.

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 2 2012, 12:52 PM

That was right after the Oilers were announced to have the 1st overall, they don't reveal the 2nd overall until after the 1st, so you don't know which of the two teams remaining has the 1st.

Breh.

Obviously they knew if the Oilers were highlighted with the 1st breh!

Rehn people like you are the reason game developers like EA and 2K put into their games what you call "Ohio Bias" because if they didn't the people like yourself would just completely shun away all evidence of there being a team from Ohio.

Quote:Originally posted by pointforwardtex@Oct 2 2012, 02:01 PM
Rehn people like you are the reason game developers like EA and 2K put into their games what you call "Ohio Bias" because if they didn't the people like yourself would just completely shun away all evidence of there being a team from Ohio.

There's an NHL team in Ohio?

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by DaveSmith@Oct 2 2012, 01:27 PM

There's an NHL team in Ohio?

Well, they play IN the NHL, wouldn't consider them an NHL team tho.

Head scout for the Texas Renegades here: I was wondering, what do you feel you could bring to an SHL club in the near future and in the long term. Feel free to PM me regarding questions or concerns.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Oct 2 2012, 01:42 PM
Head scout for the Texas Renegades here: I was wondering, what do you feel you could bring to an SHL club in the near future and in the long term. Feel free to PM me regarding questions or concerns.

In the near future I feel I could be a top 6 performer in the SHL, my offensive game hasn't really clicked together in the NWJHL yet, but that has mostly been due to bad puck luck with myself and my linemates, I'm certain it will pass shortly.

Long term, first and foremost I'd be bringing loyalty to the club, I made the decision a while ago that as long as the club that drafted me continues to offer me a contract, I'm planning to stay with them no matter what the season outcomes are until I retire or they trade me. If my development plans pan out the way I expect them to, then I truly think I could be the go-to offensive player on a team, but if a team want's me to take a backseat role to their superstar, that would be fine by me as well, as winning games as a team is more important than my own ice time.

If you have any specific questions relating my future, I am more than happy to oblige.