Create Account

Get to knowski Bar Downski

Nasty Naz kadri, one of the more under rated players in the NHL and in fantasy hockey ...
Thoughts on that?

After last year he is more on my radar in fantasy then in past years as he has seemed to step up and snag 61 points jumping up from 45 and 39 in the 2 years prior. He might be underrated from a fantasy perspective but I'm not sure I agree from an NHL perspective. I wouldn't be surprised if he was passed over by the new group of rookies on the team leadership wise. I haven't had the opportunity to watch him much outside of the playoffs against the Caps where I feel he made himself look like a immature kid again. I cant point to specific scenarios but I remember being pissed off at him for doing dumb shit outside the play and that knee on knee or knee to leg hit he did on Ovechkin really rubbed me the wrong way. I understand that you want to get physical and get underneath the opponents skin and that maybe the best chance the Leafs had to win that series was push the Caps off their game I just didn't like the way he held himself on the ice the more I watched that series. I was rooting for TML because who doesn't like and underdog and my boy Lou is the GM over there so it has nothing to do with some sort of TML hatred or anything... he also has one of those faces

Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Quote:Originally posted by WinGretzky@Jul 27 2017, 06:07 PM

[Image: henrique-it-s-over-o.gif]

I hate you for posting this gif :lol:

Quote:Next week? If you mean next year WE GON BE #RaidinTheShip NEXT YEAR BOIII... I'm super pumped for next season and I truly think we can do some serious work. LETS FACKIN GO BOIIS  raiders  raiders  raiders  raiders  raiders

raiders

Quote:Fuckin Pierre... its a love hate thing... I get it.. he is annoying A F sometimes.. but its truly impressive the shit that the guy can remember and bring up at a moments notice. He is truly great at his job.. but he is just fuckin weird as hell sometimes. I have grown to appreciate what he does the longer i watch.. but man.. is he weird sometimes lol

Just look at how close he is standing to this guy and the shit that comes out of his mouth when he talks about Hal Gill.. what the fuck hahah
WTF PIERRE

Yeahthat

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gweRPxlG8H4"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gweRPxlG8H4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jfz-bLg6nGI"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jfz-bLg6nGI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Pretty weird lmao. But like you said, the stuff he can remember is impressive and he loves the game so he's not so bad lol.

[Image: cWxBbhu.png]
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: [Image: bhn88m.png]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] |  [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

1. Who would win in a fight, Batman or Spider-Man

2. Is a hot dog a sandwich?

3. What are the 3 nicest jerseys in the NHL? 3 nicest in the SMJHL (I ask cos I made the damn things and need an ego boost)?

4. Could you see yourself stepping into an SMJHL/SHL GM or coaching role in the future?

5. do u think im cute?

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

/bump ready for grading