Create Account

[Hired] SMJHL Draft Stream Host or Helper
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2023, 02:39 PM by JURT. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hi all,

We need one more people for the SMJHL Draft Stream team tonight. Pay is 3M$. You can either do the talking (announce the picks and such) or move stuff around in a Google Sheet. All very easy stuff, just gotta be available tonight (Sept. 23rd) from 8 pm to about 10 pm EST. Hit me up on Discord (lespoils).

This can turn into a long-term position if you enjoy it too.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Is it finishing at 10pm est cause someone will take over for us or that's the estimation that's when its going to finish ? i have a feeling with the number of created it would be more 11-11:30 ngl

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I'll do it

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Helping bump this, JURT is amazing and could really use help with this. Having done it before I can definitely attest that it can be a really fun experience especially if you do it with a friend. Getting to talk about all the draftees, the surprises and the trades, interacting with the chat and the people and the Discord server even, it can be a really fun position and I highly recommend anyone interested to reach out!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I've reached out! Happy to help if you need a body. Can even be standby if goes on to long.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

09-23-2023, 01:10 PMCapnCooper Wrote: I've reached out! Happy to help if you need a body. Can even be standby if goes on to long.
SHL GMs take over the J stream?

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2023, 01:15 PM by spidey. Edited 1 time in total.)

Unfortunately time doesn't work for myself or I would jump in.

Would love to be the colour commentator

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

09-23-2023, 01:07 PMEvok Wrote: Is it finishing at 10pm est cause someone will take over for us or that's the estimation that's when its going to finish ? i have a feeling with the number of created it would be more 11-11:30 ngl

It's my estimation yes

[Image: lespoils.gif]

I'm also down to help! Probably moving stuff around in the sheets, but I'm hella down to help out, just let me know and I'll be there!

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]