Create Account

S77 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread Deadline: Tuesday, June 4th at 11:59PM PST

1) How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
Oh I'd guess 1-2

2) What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?
You don't cook it, you get it at a baseball game.

3) What made you join the SHL?
A reddit post back in like 2017

4) If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?
Big Cypress Florida December 31st 1999. 1. I want to see the longest and possibly greatest Phish show of all time. 2. I want to WARN, NO, BEG Floridians to vote for Al Gore in November. Their stupid vote would matter more than anyone else's and effect the rest of history.

5) If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?
Probably something about Phish

6) Waffles or pancakes?
Pancakes and it isn't close

7) If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?
Honestly such a frustrating question. Yes of course it makes a sound. I tire of this thought experiment.

8) In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?
By saying "hey that sounds like a good idea" because I'm not cry baby conservative loser.

9) Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?
Listening to Phish I guess. But I'm always doing that.

10) What is your opinion on The French?
Their food is overrated but their movies are good.

11) What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)
Oblivion by David Foster Wallace because the stories were so authentic to the human condition.

12) What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?
People being chill and cool.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]