Create Account

S77 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread Deadline: Tuesday, June 4th at 11:59PM PST

ONLY S77 SMJHL Rookies (S78 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT. This is NOT for people who got drafted into the SHL (S77 SHL Draftees).

If you want to be drafted high in the SMJHL entry draft, you've got to make sure you're on teams' radars. Fill out the following questionnaire compiled by Head Office and the General Managers to earn some easy TPE and show everyone more of who you are and what teams get if they draft you!

This season we are changing up the Interested Prospect Payout, here is the new format:

You will receive 0.5 TPE for each question you answer up to a maximum of 6 TPE. (12 questions)
For each question you answer after the first 12, you will receive $100k per question answered, with a bonus of $200k for answering every question.
The total for answering all questions will come out to 6 TPE and $1M!!!

SMJHL HO Questions (4 Questions)
Code:
Player Name:
Position:
Recreate or First-Gen?
-Recreates: Who was your last player?
-First-Gens: How did you find the site?
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers):

SMJHL GM Questions (16 Questions)
Code:
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?
What made you join the SHL?
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?
Waffles or pancakes?
If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?
What is your opinion on The French?
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)
What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?
Taylor ham or Pork Roll?
What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?
What video games do you play?
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?

Deadline: Tuesday, June 4th at 11:59PM PST

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2024, 12:36 PM by efischermann. Edited 1 time in total.)

Player Name: Campbell Fischermann
Position: Right Wing
Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate
-Recreates: Who was your last player?: Landon Fischermann
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): efischermann#0974

A few here and there, mostly at night after the wife and kids have gone to sleep

Sliced and cooked on a flat top grill/griddle

Love hockey and been in sim hockey for more than 15 years

Probably when the dinosaurs were here, would be cool to see them as long as I could come right back

Probably something MCU based, massive MSU fan

Waffles or pancakes?
Waffles, not close

Yes

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?
I'd wear it, like to support lots of different causes

Golf

France French? Would be speaking German if it wasn't for us...French Canadians? bleh Wink

Basically all of the Mitch Rapp books by Vince Flynn. Well the ones he wrote. He passed away a few years ago, so the ones written before that.

People working together and being nice and respectful of each other.

Taylor ham or Pork Roll?
Pork roll I guess, but really not a fan either way

Charmander...because my kids told me thats their favorite so I have to like it now.

Warzone (COD) and PGA2k23...and very soon, NCAA 25

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?
Golden Retriever, because I just want to snuggle, and get pets all day.

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

Player Name: Jon Garfield
Position: Centre
Recreate or First-Gen?: Recreate
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Shion Okamoto
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): twixxxxx

How many hours a week do you usually have free?
A few? On the computer all day though for work.

GRILLING

Have been a part of some hockey sim leagues that existed before SHL and are now dead. Also had a quite inactive goalie career here around S2/S3 :')

Hmm... maybe the 50s so I could see what life for my grandparents was like.

Ha, I would never do this, but probably something boring and work-related would be easiest for me

Waffles or pancakes?
Waffles!

Yes

Full support Smile

Started playing hockey a couple of years ago, and trying to get better at golf now. Been on somewhat of an active kick lately haha.

Like... France? I like Paris. (I also like Montreal and have had amazing times there)

Given that my player name is Jon Garfield, you can pick out any of the Garfield books for this one

Having an active locker room to talk in, watch sims, etc.

Taylor ham or Pork Roll?
What? I had to look this up and I'm sorry but this does not look great imo

Snom. Because look at it. Snom

Mostly sports games, honestly way too addicted to MLB The Show. Also like OOTP and FHM but haven't played FHM for quite a while.

I would be a cat Wink

[Image: Rg2aCpa.png]

[S78] #14 C | Jon Garfield
[SMJHL] Regina Elk / Thunder Bay Walleye

[SHL] Buffalo Stampede | Prospect

[S58] #72 LD | Shion Okamoto
[SMJHL] Newfoundland Berserkers | Former Captain | S60, S62 Four Star Cup
[SHL] Chicago Syndicate | S64 Challenge Cup
[IIHF] Team Japan | S60 Gold

Player Name:  Ozzy Bradford
Position: Left Defender
Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Otis Boudreaux Jr
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): Jess0664
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Define free...hahaha. Most evenings and the weekends. Except for when I work my schedule is pretty open
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Roasting it over an open fire
What made you join the SHL? The community, great bunch of people
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? Holy hell, you ask a retired history teacher this? I think though, September 2022. My Mom was still alive, she had finished her chemo and hadnt had her operations yet. So we took a trip to the beach and spent a week just talking, laughing and enjoying being with each other. Sadly, she passed away the following February...yea...I miss my Mom.
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? History, specifically WW2, the Holocaust. I used to go to different groups to do presentations and lectures on various Holocaust-related topics. So that would be my go-to
Waffles or pancakes? Is that a choice? Damn, glad I have never had to make it!
If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound? Yall wanting to get philosophical now. I personally dont think the tree makes a sound...but when it hits things, yea, I believe that does make a sound.
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Sure, why not? I saw 1st hand how much teens struggled with these kinds of things while in the classroom. So if there is a chance that by me doing this, it would help one, I am all for it.
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Same old same old. I love to read, travel and play video games. I guess this is one time the old dog is stuck to his tricks.
What is your opinion on The French? I like them. I lived in Belgium for 4 years. I used to go to France all of the time. I knew an old farmer who I would buy produce from. He was a great guy and loved my kids. So yea, rock on!
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William Shirer. I read it in 5th grade (yea, I know, young, I was a nerd even back then) because it started my life-long interest in WW2
What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? The community. If my choice is between a solo game or online...I will choose online all of the time.
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Never had either, but if pork is involved, then yes!
What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Never played, so no idea. The baldest one!
What video games do you play? Right now, Out of the Park baseball, Football Manager and Jurassic World Evolution 2. But will be getting a PS5 so I can plan the new NCAA game!
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? English bulldog! Yea, they are ugly, but they are awesome and who cares if they are lazy and sloppy? Sounds like the life to me!

Player Name: Leighton Oligny
Position: C
Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate-ish
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Chet Hillier
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): enorama

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Tons. Other sim leagues take priority though.

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Barbeque + lightly toasted bun with only ketchup

What made you join the SHL? Originally to try the different PT system, then the 2nd time to try FHM, now to try the portal

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? If I could bring info with me - maybe about a week in the past and just dump all my portfolio into the biggest climbers this week and buy a house in cash

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? The intricacies of the NHL salary cap system

Waffles or pancakes? Neither, I'm not a big carb guy in the morning.

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound? You're missing the latter half of this thought experiment so there's no mystery to it. Since we don't know if anyone is around to hear it I default to yes.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Happy to do it.

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Building a house.

What is your opinion on The French? Quebec yes, France no

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Can't pick just one. Top five in no particular order are probably: And Then There Were None, 11/22/63, Speaker for the Dead, The Song of Achilles, and The Graveyard Book 

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Community experience

Taylor ham or Pork Roll? I have never heard of either of those in my life

What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Mudkip, contrary to my profile picture. Was my first ever starter on a used copy of Emerald some 20 years ago.

What video games do you play? Too much League of Legends. Dabble in Fallout and Pokemon as well.
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Husky - I have one and we get along well so it seems right.

92 - Leighton Oligny- C

Player Name: Takagi Michio
Position: Defenceman
Recreate or First-Gen? First Time
-First-Gens: How did you find the site? From a friend: slothfacekilla
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): antmansc

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) I'm currently on disability IRL so most of my time is free unfortunately.
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Grilling

What made you join the SHL? I love fake sports leagues and I play in a couple others.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? Wouldn't really want to.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? How to use and effectively navigate a computer.

Waffles or pancakes? Waffles

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound? Yes, of course.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? I'd be happy to.

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Reading manga.

What is your opinion on The French? They have good food.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Monster (Manga)

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? A good team environment and clubhouse chemistry

Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Never had either.

What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Ditto. Dude can transform into anything.

What video games do you play? A wide variety. My steam account is under my same username.
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Jack Russel Terrie, They're cool hunting dogs and have long lifespans.

Player Name:

Jeffrey Bjelland

Position:

Center

Recreate or First-Gen?

Recreate

Greg Davies

Discord invite from different league

Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers):

bjkman (this question is out of date everyone has usernames now)

---

Probably 7

Grill

I just like Sim Leagues is all.

Last Thursday night so I could pay my phone bill on time (song reference)

All the concerts I've been too

Waffles or pancakes?

Waffles, unless the pancakes have blueberries in them

Yeah, stupid question

No.................................................................................................................... worries of course I will, you'd have to be a horrible person to say no.

Concerts, and collecting physical media

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir? (song reference)

Station Eleven, good tv how too. Now it hits a bit too close to home after the Covid thing

Good locker room atmosphere, and leadership.

Taylor ham or Pork Roll?

Pork Roll, never heard of first thing

Slowpoke, cute face, silly guy.

WWE 2k24, Apex, GTA, Jackbox 

Golden Retriever, as in the term "Golden Retriever Boyfriend".

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

Player Name: Grant Berd
Position: Goalie
Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen
-First-Gens: How did you find the site? My Brother
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): thehockey_pro

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 14+
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Barbecued
What made you join the SHL? My brother and interest of hockey
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? 1967 to see the Leafs win the cup
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?  Math y = mx + b
Waffles or pancakes?  Waffles because they are buff pancakes
If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?  Only if you are close enough to the tree
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?  I would gladly do it and add a signed stick to the auction as well.
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? NHL 15 Be a Pro
What is your opinion on The French? French Canadians I don't like that much until I get to know them cause Quebec made me learn French in school.
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) idk, not a big reader so can't remember.
What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Making new friends.
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Pork sounds good rn so that
What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Charzard because I do not like Pokemon and fire!
What video games do you play? Minecraft, Chel, MLB the Show, Fifa, Fortnite, Roblox, sometimes racing games.
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?  Golden Retrievers and idk why I just like them. They are my favourite dog

Player Name: Cristoforo Roccamontepiano
Position: Centre
Last player: Mat Smith
Full Discord Username: matteo_rfs

Depends on the week and what you consider free time but usually enough to keep up to date here.
Nothing beats a hotdog cooked on a campfire, throw a little bit of cheese and relish on there.
Boredom during lockdown mostly, it seemed fun to play hockey D&D. I stayed for the amazing community.
I'm not much of a history buff so I think I'd want to go back to watch some live concerts of bands I'll never be able to see today, it's hard to pick one but I'd probably have to go with Nirvana in the 90s. Honourable mentions to Queen in the 80s, The Beatles in the late 60s, and it may be controversial to list him with them, but Avicii in 2010s.
The world I built for my D&D game, it's really fun making it all come together then adding to it when my players make (many) unexpected decisions.
Waffles or pancakes?
Waffles for sure but crepes should be an honourable mention here too.
It has no reason not to.
Hell yeah, get the team to autograph it too so it sells for more.
Been running a little D&D campaign to get my friends together every couple weeks.
Assuming you mean French-Canadians, they gave me my favourite food, poutine, so I like them. France French people gave me French-Canadians who gave me poutine so I like them too.
I've never been a huge reader but as a kid I loved the Narnia books, I've been meaning to read them again as an adult.
By far the locker room vibes.
Taylor ham or Pork Roll?
Never heard of this before today but bacon or breakfast sausage over either.
What’s your favourite Pokemon? Why?
Turtwig because it was the first Pokemon card I ever owned. How could you not love a little leaf turtle?
Not a ton but I'm getting back into Destiny 2 unfortunately.
Well Mat Smith was a Duck Toller but Cristoforo is a black lab. Split the difference and say retriever?

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]
Portal
Portal
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2024, 03:58 PM by Froste39. Edited 2 times in total.)

Player Name: Gino Fortezza

Position: Goalie

Recreate

Who was your last player?

Dominik Froste - LW

Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers)

froste29

Some during work and at home. Enough to be a presence in the locker room. Ask around in the SHL and SSL, I am a vocal guy wherever i stayed Smile

Doesn't matter as long as it includes mustard and roasted onions.

I very much enjoyed my first player and the connections I made with people all over the league.

Right now I have enough time for 2 sim leagues and want to max earn again. 

I wouldn't want to travel back much. I would however like to witness the moment the Berlin Wall fell. It was a unifying moment of hope for my country and I like the footage of it, but it was before I was born.

Something about Star Wars lore, general history of the world or internet stuff

Waffles or pancakes? 

Waffles, but I like both

Yes

Sure, why wouldn't I?

Pen&Paper as player and DM in two groups.

Not much of an opinion. Big fan of the language and I want to learn it one day.

As a kid/YA Percy Jackson, because it showed me that no matter your background or troubles, everyone with a good heart can become a hero.

As an adult Ken Follets 20th century novel series.

I love historical stuff and think that what happened in the 20th century especially and spiraled out of control should be a warning to us. We should cherish what we built on a foundation of diplomacy and peace, rather than moving into the direction of massive conflicts instead.

Having an active and engaging LR to talk to and meme with frequently plus the fantasy of building "your player"

Taylor ham or Pork Roll? 

As vegetarian, neither.

Blastoise. It is a turtle water-type with huge guns. Enough said.

FM 24, Helldivers 2, Stellaris, Hunt:Showdown, MtG:Arena and others.

A corgi, those are perfect as they are. Little majestic chonky bois

Player Name: Solaire of Astora
Position: Left Defense
Recreates: Who was your last player? Vladmir Petrov
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers):Muford
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+ hours probably.
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Grilling it
What made you join the SHL? Honestly, was pretty bored and wanted to recreate, so I did.
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? I would probably travel back to a younger me, talk about everything we've done, good and bad, and say it was all worth it.
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Lord of the Rings.
Waffles or pancakes? Waffles
If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound? Obviously. The animals are still in the forest, and they can hear it!
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Sure, can I actually wear multiple, sign them, and hopefully auction them off for more money for the local LGBTQ+ youth charity?
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? 40k Miniature Painting.
What is your opinion on The French? ils sont français
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Has to go with my previous answer of what would I lecture, and the Lord of the Rings series. It's just such a beautifully written series, and anything and everything Tolkien made was amazing.
What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? The friends and community you can make along the way.
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? It's the same thing?
What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Of normal pokemon? Charmander, was always my favorite starter, just because fire is awesome. Mew is my favorite legendary, just because how adorable it is and how strong it can become.
What video games do you play? Too many to list, most recently, WH40k Rogue Trader, Elden Ring, TWW3, EAFC24 and Balatro.
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? This is a hard one, the most recent breed I chose to get was a American Bully. Hemi is a precious baby in my life and I don't know what I would do without him.

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

Player Name: PeanutButter Zamboni
Position: G
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Walter Sobchak
-First-Gens: How did you find the site? --
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): scudmuffin19

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) usually 4-5 x 5 week days. 6-7 for the weekends
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? a brat
What made you join the SHL? join or re-join? Re-joined because I miss being a goalie here
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? wouldve gone back before i played baseball and told myself to stick to golf
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Black Holes and other Astronomical Oddities
Waffles or pancakes? Waffle (House)
If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound? yes
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Wear it proudly
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? golf, League, and Fallout 4 (next-gen has me hooked)
What is your opinion on The French? tabarnak
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) calvin and hobbes Yukon book. Childhood memories galore!
What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? the LR!
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? wut, brisket!
What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Blipbug! my Beloved!
What video games do you play? League, Skyrim, WoW, FO4 and NV.
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? huskie, no idea why though

[Image: sobchak.png]

05-29-2024, 11:55 AMPyro182 Wrote: ONLY S77 SMJHL Rookies (S78 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT. This is NOT for people who got drafted into the SHL (S77 SHL Draftees).

If you want to be drafted high in the SMJHL entry draft, you've got to make sure you're on teams' radars. Fill out the following questionnaire compiled by Head Office and the General Managers to earn some easy TPE and show everyone more of who you are and what teams get if they draft you!

This season we are changing up the Interested Prospect Payout, here is the new format:

You will receive 0.5 TPE for each question you answer up to a maximum of 6 TPE. (12 questions)
For each question you answer after the first 12, you will receive $100k per question answered, with a bonus of $200k for answering every question.

Code:
Player Name: Tj Smex
Position: Center
Recreate or First-Gen?
-First-Gens: I found this site through another simulation hockey league!
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): Tjrex8u

Code:
3-6
Im more of a hamburger guy, hotdogs aren't quite my thing, Medium though for a burger.
Looked like a really fun league, different from other ones I've been apart of!
It would have to be the revolution, I could fight for America and become a hero with a statue made for me!
Astronomy or philosophy
Waffles or pancakes?
Waffles any day of the week
Yes?
I am completely fine with this!
I play a lot of hockey and am a big sports guy!
You know, the french are cool, I have some french friends, nice people usually.
Going to be honest, I dont read many books, but I liked the comic series the power pack as a kid.
Team bonding and having good relationships with others!
Taylor ham or Pork Roll?
Going to be for real, I dont know what either are, But I like ham so lets go with Taylor Ham.
Lapras, always loved him as a kid, don't really know why.
Minecraft!
Golden Retreiver, They are a very kind breed and very helpful and thats what I try to be!

05-29-2024, 11:55 AMPyro182 Wrote: ONLY S77 SMJHL Rookies (S78 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT. This is NOT for people who got drafted into the SHL (S77 SHL Draftees).

Code:
Player Name:G. Zip III
Position:C
Recreate or First-Gen? First-Get
-First-Gens: How did you find the site? Reddit
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): zippy813

I am available anytime essentially for smaller periods of time.
Grilling the hotdog is the best.
I saw a reddit post on the penguins page.
I believe the 1950s would be the coolest, imagine how easy it would be to dominate basketball back then.
Anything sports for sure.
Waffles or pancakes?
The best waffle beats the best pancake, but an average pancake beats an average waffle.
Scientifically speaking, yes.
W
ear it and throw some rainbow tape on the twig.
Just relaxing to be honest.
First thing I think of is a white flag being waved.
The Catcher in The Rye, just felt relatable at the time.
Just feeling like I have a role, if I’m just there with no path then it seems meaningless.
Taylor ham or Pork Roll?
Neither.
Piplup, penguins are my favorite animal.
Pokemon, shooters, sports games, mobile games, anything fun essentially.

Great Pyrenees, they like to chill, look scary but are actually friendly most of the time.

Player Name: David VanHousen
Position: RW
Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen
-First-Gens: How did you find the site? Victory Hockey League.
Full Discord Username: davidvanhousen

How many hours a week do you usually have free? 3-6 but soon I will have 6+
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? The Grill.
What made you join the SHL? I love hockey so I decided to join.
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? I would travel back 10 years ago because I would love to play on my PS2 again.
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? My topic would be about collecting cards.
Waffles or pancakes? Waffles.
If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound? Yes.
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? It was a hard decision because of the charity part but I got to say no.
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Collecting Cards.
What is your opinion on The French? If were talking about the people then I think they are nice people but if we are talking about the food then I have no opinion because I haven't tried their food.
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) I have read books but I haven't found any of them to be the best.
What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? The people.
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Taylor Ham.
What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? I don't have a favorite Pokemon.
What video games do you play? Roblox, NHL, Rocket League, The Finals, MLB the show.
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? A golden retriever because they are smart.