Create Account

S77 PT #4: Hometown Hero Due: Sunday, July 7th @ 11:59 PM PST
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2024, 01:29 AM by goldenglutes.)

written prompt the first one

so the thing that the mayor of gobabis namibia decided to name after binko the koivu was the watering hole that is shown on youtube on the namibia desert watering hole stream. however the mayor of gobabis ran into a major problem or maybe a minor problem in the grand scheme of things to be honest in that the problem was that the watering hole in the namib desert is not in fact in the city bounds of gobabis there fore the gobabis mayor has no authority over the naming scheme of the watering hole so it's just kind of unlucky i guess the watering hole will remain unnamed and binko will have nothing in gobabis named after him because the mayor tried his best but it just was not enough so that is just it i guess it is a bit sadge but that is alright the namib desert watering hole will continue on regardless @Jepox @Briedaqueduc @hotdog @micool132 @Duff101 @Gwdjohnson

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

I'd allow the school to name the new high school health and sex education program after Cheeks Klapanen. The initial rationale is pretty clear, Cheeks Klapanen is an expert in the sex and would love for the youth to be educated on such an important topic that could have disastrous implications for their futures if not learned early in life. There would be no need to build a new facility for this program, as it would just be a renaming of a program within the school. Maybe they could make a special bulletin board or poster to use, or if they wanted to repurpose a whole classroom for the program it could be cool as well. There could be a small ceremony to celebrate the new course, where Cheeks would of course offer a speed on how important Klapping Cheeks is to the youth and all the benefits it has. So yeah pretty humble option here for Cheeks and hopefully the youth benefit from it.

P1: Flattered by the mayor's offer, Tony decides to have a community center named after him. However, he can't resist adding a humorous twist. "I want a community center," he declares, "but it's gotta have a giant Tony statue out front, with me holding a hockey stick in one hand and a sandwich in the other. You know, for balance."

The new Tony Soprano Community Center will feature all the essentials: a gym, swimming pool, ice rink and a multi-purpose sports court. Tony insists on some unique additions: a sandwich shop called "Tony's Subs" and a room dedicated to playing endless reruns of classic hockey games and mobster movies.

The ceremony, held on a sunny Saturday, draws a huge crowd. The event is filled with laughter and applause, especially when Tony unveils the statue. With a grin, he says, "Remember kids, stay active, study hard, and never underestimate the power of a good sandwich!"

[Image: gurbs.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2024, 01:48 AM by vic03. Edited 1 time in total.)

Optiom 1:
Leo is a fan of trying to grow sports in Latvia, hockey and soccer are the two main ones(mainly hockey from Leo’s perspective) so he requested the Jelgava mayor, with funding from Leo and other Latvians, to construct a multi-sports complex entitled Roze-Tymer Bowl. It’s a massive facility with a gym, basketball courts, tennis courts, and even an American football field(sized down). He wants to help grow these sports in Latvia and a place kids can learn them is a good start. He also requested that Juan Tymer’s names be involved in the naming scheme because those two are very intertwined together with Latvia. Leo would also request one more thing, he’s a big fan of buffalo chicken subs but they aren’t that popular where he lived so he would ask that the local sub shop he would also go to as a kid would include a “Leo’s Lunch” involving a buffalo chicken sub, fries, and a Baja blast. It’s a very American meal but one he loves and would be happy to have when he goes back home during breaks and international duty.

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]

If Red Kirkby were to score three goals back to back in any game that would be an amazing achievement, especially as he has now swapped to being a defenseman and rarely makes it onto the goal sheet these days. If it happened to be against one of Philadelphia's fiercest rivals in the last game of the season he is not sure that he would be able to contain himself at all. He might go truly wild and drop his trousers to moon the opposing teams bench as he skated by which would surely result in a full scale brawl. Not being much of a fighter himself he would probably have to hide behind one of the bigger guys on his team. The other issue with this is that it would surely result in him receiving some kind of supplemental discipline and seeing as the Forge are always in the playoffs this would result in him potentially missing important post season games. On second thoughts maybe its just better to cele like normal.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Written 1

So Sim Wen defenseman of the Atlanta Inferno is from the great city of Albuquerque, New Mexico in the United States of America and since he's such a star and a baller and a beast etc they've decided to let him name something cool there. He of course has chosen to name a movie theatre after himself because he loves to frequent those with his brother Jim Wen @Leppish during the offseason and he also thinks it would be hilarious to name the movie theatre after himself instead of his brother because his brother is the bigger movie lover. He is going to make sure that there's a special box overlooking each theatre that he can use with Jim Wen and they can also invite their team over to have Atlanta movie night there and it will be really fun. He will absolutely attend the ceremony and it goes well with no issues whatsoever because they're just that awesome.

159 words

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Writing prompt 1

James's opinions about his hometown are… mixed, to say the least. Even Rose’s generally upbeat attitude dims when Cold Lake is mentioned. It hardly feels like home to either of them, and most of their memories of the place aren't pretty. For that town to reach out and ask Howlett to build something in his honor? It's a slap in the face is what it is. Despite the fact that James would rather ignore the request, he knows that the town could easily churn out more people like him and his cousin. So, within the next few months construction for the Howlett Youth Center would begin. The mission statement being to give troubled children a place to find acceptance and support no matter who they are. James won't step foot back in that town until Rose can join him there, so he misses the opening ceremonies and bigwig meetings. He does send signed memorabilia for it though, and a few trading cards for the kids.

"I'm the best there is at what I do... and what I do isn't very nice."

[Image: KMCIWeC.png]

Option 2: After scoring 3 goals to win the game in overtime, Antoine grabs 2 bottles of wine off the bench and skates to center ice. He then proceeds to blow the corks into the stands and double fist chugs them both down at the same time, like some sort of French Stone Cold Steve Austin. After downing the wine, he then pulls a pack of cigarettes out of his pants and a lighter from his glove. He then lights up the cigarette at center ice. The referees at this point would be trying to stop him and stomp out the fire and smoke. But Antoine doesn't care, we tossed them both away with one hand. He then proceeds to blow smoke rings into the crowd and sniping hockey pucks through them like a sharpshooter. After that he goes back to the locker room and gets a deep tissue massage and an ice bath in order to get ready for the playoffs.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

pt pass

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Kal Åkar has recently been contacted by a King in his homeland of Gielinor after watching him play his rookie season for the Argonauts. The city is finally getting a sewer and he would like to name the great new innovation after the rising Kekkonen. The weird thing about the sewer being installed in this kingdom is that nobody in Gielinor uses the bathroom. Ever. Still, Kekkonen feels honored to have his name associated with something that required Herculean effort despite the minimal practical gain. Kal Åkar claims that he will be in attendance for the grand opening of the sewer, and when asked about what he’s going to do next, he said “I’m going to grab a length of rope and see if I can’t get over to that one sickly part of town on the other side of the wall”. I think they call this place Ardougne… sounds like a biohazard for the young player.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]