Create Account

S77 mPT #5: Hot Playoff Tacos Due: Sunday, July 14th @ 11:59 PM PST

More like a lukewarm take, but I think that my team, the San Francisco Pride, will be the first team to repeat as Challenge Cup champions since Seattle did so in seasons 67 and 68.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Montreal will beat the Manhattan Rage in the western conference finals, then go on to win the challenge cup after defeating the Portland Admirals in game 9.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Chicago got screwed out of our series. Honestly the whole season. The refs are against us. We are the best team k the league but with the constant cheating from other teams we don’t win.

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]

My hot take is that San Francisco is good. They have already proved it and they'll prove it again in beating Texas. However, I don't think they beat New England who will be riding high off an upset against the Forge.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

My hot take for the playoffs is that it is a fun and enjoyable time for the league and it's definitely not something we should get super upset about.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

I believe whoever wins the SJMHL 4 star cup has the right to challenge the weakest SHL team for their spot in the leauge at any point, as the strong eat the weak

My hot take is that the Maine Timber will somehow win the Challenge Cup. They won everything in the J already, time to collect the SHL hardware, because if one team can it'd be them.

Eventually the playoffs will simply. End and they'll crown the winner by the team that had the best regular season record because winning all those games might mean more than a tournament

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]