Create Account

It's Official News regarding Hoperle and his new team

Gdam I just got media B...slapped. Do you know how long it took me to produce them pictures. Oh and my spell check thingy was on the fritz and the RdnK has health problems with his eyes and must view things with a magnifier of 125%. That stuff was pure gold written by the twizted mind of the RdNk,but other than that point taken.....

You might have won this round . Mark my words i'll get you and your little dog toto to

He is making the progression much more balanced than it used to be with his new system, And from my knowledge Impact players are normally mature and respectful let's give the Whalers the same image please.

Ok Shawn i'll edit it.your right you have to read all the posts inorder toget all the jokesthat are being published. I suppose its to much to assume everyone is reading them all.i'll change my above post but i get to keep the toto reference. Popcorn

Love that popcorn guy

We should be respectful when we poke fun at people.... Us Whalers gotta be proud and classy like Shawn said... I will poke fun at them yes and I would never say anything to upset them since there no need to. We can have fun without being total bitches about it... plus I am allowed to pick on Donini Smile It's my job to lol

We can have fun with these guys because they are good sports and enjoy the fun in the league.

---- You only pick on the people who you like... because they should be able to handle it ---- Hopefully they know I'm kidding around with them...

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by DaveSmith@Sep 27 2012, 12:36 AM
We should be respectful when we poke fun at people.... Us Whalers gotta be proud and classy like Shawn said... I will poke fun at them yes and I would never say anything to upset them since there no need to. We can have fun without being total bitches about it... plus I am allowed to pick on Donini Smile It's my job to lol

We can have fun with these guys because they are good sports and enjoy the fun in the league.

---- You only pick on the people who you like... because they should be able to handle it ---- Hopefully they know I'm kidding around with them...

[Image: 90545145_d03f9a9b32.jpg]

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Shawn man this is not helping my urge to follow yur directive. I'm having some difficulty deciding if he's looking for mercy or if this is an around about way of declaring war on us Whalers ....Which i just can't possibly understand why. I mean we are normally mature and respectful like the impact Organ ization.

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Sep 27 2012, 01:42 AM

[Image: 90545145_d03f9a9b32.jpg]

[Image: now_that_s_funny.gif]

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Liked the article just the fact that Eberle was in a Canuck Jersey made me very sick and I almost threw up. The rating was actually very good on this article and you should be quite happy with it :D .. Just no more of those Eberle pictures..Please.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

@#$% it Schults I will cut you!!! Starwars

Quote:Originally posted by TEDDYbear777@Sep 27 2012, 01:44 AM
@#$% it Schults I will cut you!!!  Starwars
[Image: tumblr_ljbkcxq1wQ1qanb21o1_500.jpg]

Towel :impact: Towel

:lol:

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by TEDDYbear777@Sep 26 2012, 11:36 PM
He is making the progression much more balanced than it used to be with his new system, [b]And from my knowledge Impact players are normally mature and respectful let's give the Whalers the same image please.[/b]

I guess you havent heard about the end of last year :lol:

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Sep 26 2012, 11:30 PM

[Image: tumblr_ljbkcxq1wQ1qanb21o1_500.jpg]

Towel :impact: Towel

:lol:

I'll save it for the Finals.

Quote:Originally posted by TEDDYbear777@Sep 27 2012, 02:02 PM

I'll save it for the Finals.

ahh of the golfing tournament?