Create Account

Team USA S55 IIHF Roster

Hello fellow Americans,

You all know what time it is, another roster media pushing the boundaries on how late I can get this out!  I come to you today as the Team USA Federation Head in my nineth season at the helm.  As always, I'm joined by the true American @FuzzSHL as my Co-Head!  We are excited to reveal the most excellent roster we have reporting for S55 international play after the tournament that never happened in S54.

Things have been very hectic out here in scruf world so this will be a kind of short one, my apologies to those who have been waiting for the official announcement.  This season represents a bit of a changing of the guard as we have four well tenured skaters departing from the roster and a new wave of talent comes up.  As discussed in great detail last season, we will be without Joe K for the first time since S30.  We also have the retirement of a core centerman, Max Mauldin, who has rocked the dot since S45.  We are losing our perennial top line threat, Lil Manius, to inactivity this season.  He has been with us since S44.  Lastly, we are saying goodbye to Borromini Cannellini who has been a reliable component of our middle six since S49. 

These four individuals were with the squad for all three of our wins with the current management and I regret not being able to send them off with a gold last season.  It's tough to lose core pieces of our on-ice identity here, and that will continue into the next season as well.  In the same way that skaters like Sharp, Gibbles, and Tokolosh have come onto the scene and worked into our top six identity, I'm confident that the new wave of talent we have coming up will grind to greatness as well.  Without further ado, I present the newest members of the Team USA main roster.

(S52) F Danny Marston @Capt_Blitzkrieg Stars
While I'm a defenseman at heart, I'm always excited to welcome new centermen onto the team.  Throughout my time as federation head, I've had the pleasure of managing some truly outstanding centers and building deadly lines around them with our star power.  Joining his teammate Bobby Lane from Toronto, Danny Marston is projected to come in hot anchoring our third line.

(S53) F Ethan Duncan @mastersheep Platoon
Everything I said about centers applies here as well.  We are blessed to have Ethan Duncan from the Platoon round out our strength down the middle.  With these two solid centerpieces coming in at the same time, we have a great foundation for the next iteration of the Red White and Blue when they are the veterans running the top six.  This will be the first big league action for Ethan Duncan who will be anchoring our fourth line.

(S53) F Eric Hudson @EricNCSU Renegades
Another first timer to the big leagues, Eric Hudson will be joining a very long legacy of Scarecrows on the main roster.  He's the kind of defensively responsible skater you love to have as a coach but with the offensive upside to really take advantage of our deep lineup.  It's players like Hudson that allow our team to safely be dangerous on all four lines.

After a few seasons of a relatively stable blue line, we have a very exciting crop of Defensemen that are currently tearing up the J and getting ready to make the jump.  However, they need just another season to bake so we are bridging with a forward playing D yet again. 

(S51) F Stan Hanson @LairdButler Wolfpack
Joseph Weston will be pivoting back up to his normal position and we welcome Stan Hanson from the New England Wolfpack to our blue line.  Hanson brings a tough body and a smart defensive game that we think will excel in this out of position stint.  Coming off a season with 18 assists and 100 hits, he'll have plenty of chances for a repeat performance during this international tournament.

Usa Usa Usa

Now, as usual, I present the returning roster for Team USA in order of team tenure:

(S40) D Otis B. Driftwood @Slappydoodle  Dragons joined S42
(S43) G Aleister Cain @SlashACM  Specters joined S44, starting goalie in S46
(S43) F Nicholas Williams @Nictox  Specters joined S45
(S42) D Geoff Moore @Leppish  Inferno joined S45
(S45) D Slip McScruff @Scrufdaddy  Jets joined S48
(S46) F Bobby Sharp @Nerio  Stampede joined S49
(S46) D Eric Vanderberg @Vandy  Stampede joined S49
(S46) F Collin Gibbles @SpartanGibbles  Chiefs joined S49
(S47) D Charlie Serpe @Serpe x 13  Specters joined S49
(S47) F Julio Tokolosh @Julio Tokolosh  Blizzard joined S51
(S52) G Strom Chamberlain @Geekusoid Jets joined S52
(S46) F Michael Fox @FuzzSHL Specters joined S52
(S48) F Barrett Blackwood @MrStennett Blizzard joined S53
(S50) F Joseph Weston @ACapitalChicago Dragons joined S54
(S50) F Bobby Lane @Rich Stars joined S54
(S50) F Phineas Gold @Z0REM Rage joined S54

Let's reclaim the golden glory for the chosen land of freedom and hockey!

God Bless,
SD Usa

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Usa

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Usa

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

So excited to make the IIHF roster!
Usa

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Usa

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Usa

Usa Usa Usa

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread